Debbie Rowe To Testify -- Michael Jac...

Debbie Rowe To Testify -- Michael Jackson Abused Propofol 12 Years Before Death

There are 7 comments on the TMZ.com story from Aug 14, 2013, titled Debbie Rowe To Testify -- Michael Jackson Abused Propofol 12 Years Before Death. In it, TMZ.com reports that:

Michael Jackson was not only addicted to powerful drugs 12 years before he died ... at least twice in the late 90s doctors misused a drug similar to Propofol so MJ could sleep through the night ... and we've learned that's exactly what MJ's former wife Debbie Rowe will tell the jury today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TMZ.com.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#1 Aug 14, 2013
More proof showing MJ demanded his drugs, no matter what the source.

As has been said so often: Wacko killed Wacko.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#2 Aug 14, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
More proof showing MJ demanded his drugs, no matter what the source.
As has been said so often: Wacko killed Wacko.
Proof too, as if it's needed, that he wasn't attracted to women because no straight man would have fancied that obese munter.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#3 Aug 14, 2013
I feel bloody sorry for whichever horse she gets on the back of and that's no lie.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#5 Aug 14, 2013
MJFIEND wrote:
Most people in the industry knew jackson was using propofol including AEG- live. Trust me.
What would a creep like you know of 'the industry', stooge?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 14, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
I heard Debbie gave a tearful and compelling account of how doctors continued to give jackson propofol. IT stirred more sympathy for jackson. Remember folks, MIchael didnt die on any other doctors watch. HE used propofol for at least 20 years . HE never died because he was monitored. MURRAY failed to monitor Jackson, as a doctor, he should have known better , but instead he violated all medical code of ethics and because of this JAckson dies and and he got caught. Most people in the industry knew jackson was using propofol including AEG- live. Trust me.
It just goes to show that MJ had a severe case of insomnia and had been treated incorrectly for it. These doctors should have referred him to a specialist instead prescribing a drug not used for sleeping.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#8 Aug 14, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
HE used propofol for at least 20 years .
Nice to know accept the fact Michael was a drug addict. Now, let's hear your explanation why a company was responsible for the behavior of a grown man.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#10 Aug 15, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO LEN IS DISGUSTED : now I'M convince there is a reading comprehension problem with some on this forum. Hum......let me see. How I can put this.......O,K,.....let's try this: S ay your hosting a party at your house , one of your guests is acting erratic, sweating , trembling, and some guests are running to you and telling you this guest needs help, what would you do? The guest looks horrible, is incoherent at times, but still insists he can drive the car home. You know and your guests know this person is in no shape to drive a car, even though the person in question is telling you hes fine. WHAT DO YOU DO?
And your point is? The problem with reading comprehension is the inability of f'loons to understand the legal documents prove Michael was a drug-addicted pedophile who got away with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celebrities Who Snagged Billionaires: Miranda K... 3 hr Kelly - DJ 2
News Mariah leaves bra at home 3 hr Kelly - DJ 2
100 FACTS black people don't want White people... (Apr '08) Jul 22 RIP 82
News Heron takes on Running Man Challenge Jul 20 kelly 2
News Monday By the Numbers: J.Lo's dates, a legendar... Jul 19 Rb RECORDS 1
News Beyonce's Colorist Rita Hazan Reveals Her Rules... Jul 19 kelly 1
News Nick Cannon on the Most ''F--ked Up'' Part Abou... Jul 19 kelly 2
More from around the web