Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvi...

Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?

There are 7219 comments on the Associated Content story from Jul 8, 2009, titled Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Who's the king of the three leading major players of the past half century? That is a tough one to decide, but one must consider carefully the accomplishments and the styles in order to make a conclusion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Floon Spray

Tuckahoe, NY

#6568 Dec 5, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
But the floon claimed that "Bad 25" was selling in Germany.
In my area, I see "Bad 25" on the bottom shelves at Walmart on sale.
No one is buying it.
FYE is usually a little more pricy but Jacko is not selling.
The bins are full of used Jacko CD's and just sit there.
You can actually see the dust on top of them.
As if no one could clarify what is selling in German where that fool doesn't live? >>LOL She must have been born yesterday. It's not selling anywhere. Floons lose again.
Floon Spray

Tuckahoe, NY

#6569 Dec 5, 2012
Where is mj on the German charts where you don't live janusi? He not selling anywhere in the world.

http://www.mix1.de/charts/longplaycharts.htm

Silence..no wacko jacko tunes. How many nics do you need to prove you're a liar and moron? Please tell me you don't have a child you're obviously neglecting.
Floon Spray

Tuckahoe, NY

#6570 Dec 5, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
But the floon claimed that "Bad 25" was selling in Germany.
In my area, I see "Bad 25" on the bottom shelves at Walmart on sale.
No one is buying it.
FYE is usually a little more pricy but Jacko is not selling.
The bins are full of used Jacko CD's and just sit there.
You can actually see the dust on top of them.
MJ is no more. Further proof. Check anywhere in the world and the dead pedo is silenced.

http://www.mix1.de/charts/longplaycharts.htm

Not in Germany..LOL No where!
Floon Spray

Tuckahoe, NY

#6571 Dec 5, 2012
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
With you being gay and all I really didn't expect such filthy racist language.
Too bad you were butthurt by a white man who wouldn't go out on a gay date with you.
Now, you've got a vendetta against white people forever.
Too bad you are full of HATE. You could be out there getting good bumfun.
But a white man arrested your precious Wacko Jacko and a white man would not go out on a gay date with you and now that's the end of the world for you.
Major anger and hate issues forever, is it, bro?.
No need to reply back I will not be reading any of your filthy racist language again.
You will always remain completely irrelevant.
How much does gay boy chas sound like this hater?

https://twitter.com/TeamMichael777

Floons will never be relevant.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6572 Dec 5, 2012
Floon Spray wrote:
<quoted text>MJ is no more. Further proof. Check anywhere in the world and the dead pedo is silenced.
http://www.mix1.de/charts/longplaycharts.htm
Not in Germany..LOL No where!
Ha!

A dead band called Led Zeppelin releases their 2007 reunion concert.

It is number one in Germany.

I see AC/DC released a new live CD that is doing well also.

Jacko failed worldwide.

I tracked "Bad 25" from the first week it charted.

It sunk down the charts in record time.

It didn't go top 10 anywhere but floons claim that it is selling.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6573 Dec 5, 2012
Shock wrote:
hey airhead octo, where are you? your boy is getting his ass kicked again. he needs his puppet to back him up.
Actually, King E did very well without me.

You floons got slaughtered last night.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6574 Dec 5, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Get informed. Try his first album.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley_%2...
The Clash's seminal album London Calling was based on it, as was k.d.lang's Reintarnation and others.
It is No. 40 on Rolling Stone's list of 100 Greatest Album Covers.
http://rateyourmusic.com/list/fedderedder/rol...
Elvis is on that list TWICE in fact.
Wacko isn't though; nope, not even for Thriller, his "iconic" album. Or BAD, his awful follow-up. Plus, the list was created in 1991, when Thriller was still relatively fresh. And Wacko still couldn't crack it for an entry.
Oh well.
Just saying ...
Not one Wacko album on the whole entire list but Elvis has two.

Funny as hell.
Wacko was a Perv

Sydney, Australia

#6575 Dec 5, 2012
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
I`m not Indonesian you stupid Desert Monkey !
Stop trolling, go and look after your neglected son.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#6579 Dec 5, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
A dead band called Led Zeppelin releases their 2007 reunion concert.
It is number one in Germany.
I see AC/DC released a new live CD that is doing well also.
Jacko failed worldwide.
I tracked "Bad 25" from the first week it charted.
It sunk down the charts in record time.
It didn't go top 10 anywhere but floons claim that it is selling.
No one who was listed by Forbes as the second most profitable dead celebrity should be considered a dusty and fogotten failure, regardless of what you personally think of his music.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#6580 Dec 5, 2012
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> No one who was listed by Forbes as the second most profitable dead celebrity should be considered a dusty and fogotten failure, regardless of what you personally think of his music.
So why did you and your fellow Wacko the Pedo enthusiasts call Elvis one when he was 2nd last year, shit for brains?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6581 Dec 5, 2012
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> No one who was listed by Forbes as the second most profitable dead celebrity should be considered a dusty and fogotten failure, regardless of what you personally think of his music.
When Wacko died in 2009, the estate and Mama Jacky made their deals.

She got her money upfront and Wacko's debts were finally paid off.

The hag, Elizabeth Taylor just died and already knocked MJ from #1.

Wacko still was down greatly from the year before, wasn't he?

Pepsi failed with the Wacko Pepsi cans.
Sony failed releasing Wacko's vault demos that continue to bomb.
The Wacko "King Of Pop" crap sat on clearance at dollar tree.
The Wacko slot machines, the beats sold for computer games.
The Wacko tribute books sitting on clearance at borders bookstore.

The only thing that didn't fail was the Vegas "Immortal" show...

A clown extravaganza with dancers in chimp heads on stage?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6582 Dec 5, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did you and your fellow Wacko the Pedo enthusiasts call Elvis one when he was 2nd last year, shit for brains?
Good point.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#6584 Dec 5, 2012
Though Prince reigned in the 80's to mid 90's, he somehow ran out of hit albums but is still active. His music is great and of high quality. Funk, rock and pop that holds up amazingly well against Michael Jackson's dated pop material. Prince is also a real musician and songwriter that produced his own hits for himself and others. He never needed Quincy Jones or did he steal songs and claim them as his own. Michael also lied and claimed to invented the moonwalk, which was done by black dancers in the speakeasy era of the 20's and 30's. It is clearly shown on black and white films. Michael Jackson very rarely did anything original, always taking ideas from superior artists. Justin Bieber is totally himself with all of his music and dances. His videos have surpassed Michael's to become groundbreaking entries in the new generation of pop superstars.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#6585 Dec 5, 2012
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
Though Prince reigned in the 80's to mid 90's, he somehow ran out of hit albums but is still active. His music is great and of high quality. Funk, rock and pop that holds up amazingly well against Michael Jackson's dated pop material. Prince is also a real musician and songwriter that produced his own hits for himself and others. He never needed Quincy Jones or did he steal songs and claim them as his own. Michael also lied and claimed to invented the moonwalk, which was done by black dancers in the speakeasy era of the 20's and 30's. It is clearly shown on black and white films. Michael Jackson very rarely did anything original, always taking ideas from superior artists. Justin Bieber is totally himself with all of his music and dances. His videos have surpassed Michael's to become groundbreaking entries in the new generation of pop superstars.
Haterz are such liars.
1) Michael never claimed to have invented the moonwalk. He just made it popular, and he is recognized as the "artist" who first did the moonwalk.
2) How can you possibly say that Justin is just himself? That is absolutely ridiculous. The entire music profession is based on the forefathers. Michael was the first real dancing pop star. He set the bar for other popular music videos. Any dance chorographed music videos, which are all based on Michael's perception of modern music videos, must give the idea credit to Michael.
3) Michael was the first artist to create a dance music video with a strong storyline, such as Thriller and Beat it.
4) All artists have music producers. Prince had them in the beginning and even now he has a executive producer, sent from the recording company to make sure that the product is meeting the guidelines and standards of the recording company.
5) Know something about how the recording industry works before you go spouting off at the mouth.
6) Justin Bieber is not writing his own material. He has "ten" co-writers, producers, executive producers, etc. Other people are writing the songs and he is taking credit. This is the way the new Elvis pop stars, who are being backed with millions are doing these days. This way they can afford people saying the truth.
7) Michael brought in many of his hits to Quincy. Quincy has openly stated this fact. All Quincy did, and not to take away from Quincy's brillance, was to arrange the songs and produced them into a pop song package. Quincy said that Michael had brought in "all" the pieces into the songs Michael wrote.
8) There were songs given to Michael from chosen artists by Quincy.
This is different than the recording company handing a artist 40 songs, like Elvis and now Justin Bieber.
9) Justin Bieber may come in with a idea or a "hook", and it takes "ten" songwriters to actually make it into a song. Michael did not need this sort of contribution.
10) Michael was his own perfectionist. Justin Bieber knew nothing about the recording industry before he was found on you tube.
11) Michael lived the recording industry from the very begininng. He studied the recording industry while working in it.
12) Michael earned his status as a recording artist working clubs with his brothers. Michael studied his craft. Justin Bieber had his career served to him on a silver platter. Justing Bieber didn't do diddly, unlike bands like Aerosmith or artists like Steve Perry. Steve Perry would go into the studio with his band and write hit after hit. NO "ten" co-writers.
13) Justin Bieber is nothing but a record company product. He has little talent and he is just a pretty boy face, just like Michael was with Motown.
14) Michael grew from that to become his own man. Tell me about Justin Bieber in ten years. I doubt he will be around at all.
He will just become the next Donny Osmond.
King Elvis

Harrington, Australia

#6586 Dec 5, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson was a molester and his fans defend his choice. You are a wannabe molester and you expect Elvis fans do defend yours. Got it.
Hmm. So what does that make Elvis then, a man who had actual sexual contact with a 14 year old girl? An actual molester?

Hypocrite.
King Elvis

Harrington, Australia

#6587 Dec 5, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, King E did very well without me.
You floons got slaughtered last night.
Like the little bitches they are.

I see the Nazi has given up after just a few hours ...

Lovely to see some more Wacko haters on this forum too!

So much for the floons' "army" of supporters.
King Elvis

Harrington, Australia

#6588 Dec 5, 2012
ChasUGC wrote:
He will just become the next Donny Osmond.
You mean the same Donny Osmond that has had a 50-year career?; the same Donny who's about to release his 60th album?; the same Donny who is part of the show that has just been voted Las Vegas' best show for 2012? That Donny Osmond?

Like all Wacko floons, your ignorance of the music business is truly staggering.
King Elvis

Harrington, Australia

#6589 Dec 5, 2012
The US Congress is considering making January 8th ELVIS PRESLEY DAY.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...

Michael Jackson Day anyone?

So much for Elvis being irrelevant!
Man without a Hat

Sydney, Australia

#6590 Dec 5, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
The US Congress is considering making January 8th ELVIS PRESLEY DAY.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...
Michael Jackson Day anyone?
So much for Elvis being irrelevant!
Here it is, the official Michael Jackson Day petition.

Target number of signatures: 500,000

Actual number of signatures world wide from the huge Wacko fan base.... count 'em folks... drum roll please.... 320! No, that's not a typo, there were a total of 320 signatures.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/3/michael-jack...

Or, alternatively, how about another?

Goal: 1,000,000 signatures
Actual: 1,805

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Michael... \

This is just too hilarious!
Man without a Hat

Sydney, Australia

#6591 Dec 5, 2012
Oh, and on to more important matters - RIP Dave Brubeck, along with Elvis a true revolutionary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Fast and Furious' Drama Continues: Tyrese Shar... Sat ERIC 3
News O.J. Simpson Found Guilty!: He could get life i... (Oct '08) Oct 10 Blm2017 1,989
News Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Por... (Jun '12) Oct 9 Spotted Wee 96
News Tattle: Janet Jackson for Nutrisystem (Dec '11) Oct 8 rered 5
News Michael Jackson's 'Scream' Is The Perfect Hallo... Oct 3 fat tired old and... 1
White humiliation and slavery (Jan '16) Oct 3 Wolfman Jenkins 23
News NFL's embrace of Timberlake a racist, sexist joke Oct 1 Sharon 1
More from around the web