Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?

Jul 8, 2009 Full story: Associated Content 7,197

Who's the king of the three leading major players of the past half century? That is a tough one to decide, but one must consider carefully the accomplishments and the styles in order to make a conclusion.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5613 Nov 15, 2012
shock wrote:
i did't get to tell skinhead about the halloween extravaganzas that people all over the world took part in. one such celebration took place in Perth, Australia and i know he knows about it but didn't say anything. i wouldn't be at all surprised if he participated seeing that he's such a chronicle liar.
ps: 13 million in Mexico participated. no song by pelvis could've pulled in just a mere fraction of that number. simply extraordinary!
13 million people participated dancing to the clown in Mexico?

Where is the link?

Surely, it would've made the news worldwide.
JesusSUPERSTARs 101

Havdrup, Denmark

#5614 Nov 15, 2012
turn other cheek

++++++++++

Location hidden

#5615 Nov 15, 2012
shock wrote:
you know the perfect person to compare pelvis to...bob dylan, and bob's voice is even worse than pelvis. bob dylan has the absolute worse voice in all of music history. but he can still go toe to toe with pelvis because he's got everything else over him, songwriting, arranging, better guitar player and may be able to cut a rug...who knows. he's gotta be at least as good a dancer as pelvis. so there it is, pelvis and bob the perfect couple.
Lame.

Everybody knows that Elvis always had an excellent voice and range.

Bob Dylan only can dream to be Elvis.

He would say that himself since Bob is still a die hard Elvis fan.
shock

New York, NY

#5616 Nov 15, 2012
octo, your leader skinhead fled and took jim with him. what's holding you here? there's nothing left, like a burned down house, you're just hanging around saying the same shit over and over and over. it's just like all those pelvis cds you keep buying, they have the same shit over and over and over. surely even you can see you have issues. you're nothing but a shadow without skinhead. you're no challenge for Shock, you're not even entertaining because you say the same shit over and over and over. at least skinhead was funny.
shock

New York, NY

#5617 Nov 15, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
13 million people participated dancing to the clown in Mexico?
Where is the link?
Surely, it would've made the news worldwide.
come on octo, you're the ultimate bore without skinhead to give you pointers. you're just saying what he would've said. everyone knows about it, it's not a secret so you don't need a link, just google it Dunce.
shock

New York, NY

#5618 Nov 15, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
Everybody knows that Elvis always had an excellent voice and range.
Bob Dylan only can dream to be Elvis.
He would say that himself since Bob is still a die hard Elvis fan.
the doctor said you would say something like that.

Location hidden

#5619 Nov 15, 2012
shock wrote:
octo, your leader skinhead fled and took jim with him. what's holding you here? there's nothing left, like a burned down house, you're just hanging around saying the same shit over and over and over. it's just like all those pelvis cds you keep buying, they have the same shit over and over and over. surely even you can see you have issues. you're nothing but a shadow without skinhead. you're no challenge for Shock, you're not even entertaining because you say the same shit over and over and over. at least skinhead was funny.
If the Elvis CD's were all the same, I wouldn't have thousands...

The Elvis CD's that I sent Jim are all different.

I'm not entertaining because?

Let's recap, shall we?

You refuse to acknowledge:

1. Prince was the top selling artist of the eighties.
2. Thriller was beaten in sales by The Eagles Greatest Hits.
3. Bad 25 failed miserably as an extended reissue.
4. You think everybody in NY City is listening to the clown.
5. You claim that 13 million people were dancing in Mexico to MJ.
6. You believe King E and Jim gave up because they aren't here.

What else?

All you do is ramble on and on and on about Wacko being the best.

Location hidden

#5620 Nov 15, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>come on octo, you're the ultimate bore without skinhead to give you pointers. you're just saying what he would've said. everyone knows about it, it's not a secret so you don't need a link, just google it Dunce.
Are there even 13 million people still living in Mexico?

I'm bored.

Let King E tear you apart on that current Wacko fantasy.

Location hidden

#5621 Nov 15, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>the doctor said you would say something like that.
Bob Dylan would kiss Elvis's feet and bow to him.

He wants to be in Elvis's band when he dies and goes to Heaven.
shock

New York, NY

#5622 Nov 15, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Elvis CD's were all the same, I wouldn't have thousands...
The Elvis CD's that I sent Jim are all different.
I'm not entertaining because?
Let's recap, shall we?
You refuse to acknowledge:
1. Prince was the top selling artist of the eighties.
2. Thriller was beaten in sales by The Eagles Greatest Hits.
3. Bad 25 failed miserably as an extended reissue.
4. You think everybody in NY City is listening to the clown.
5. You claim that 13 million people were dancing in Mexico to MJ.
6. You believe King E and Jim gave up because they aren't here.
What else?
All you do is ramble on and on and on about Wacko being the best.
he said you would say that too.
shock

New York, NY

#5623 Nov 15, 2012
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there even 13 million people still living in Mexico?
I'm bored.
Let King E tear you apart on that current Wacko fantasy.
skinhead ain't coming back, he's too embarrassed. he was Exposed for his lies so he got the hell out of dodge.
shock

New York, NY

#5624 Nov 15, 2012
i think octo is even worse off than skinhead in the sense that he can't seem to register any evidence you put in front of him. i'm sure you guys (MJ fans) remember when he claimed he didn't see the higher priced Bad25 on the target site even though it's the exact same site on his computer as on mine. that type of blatant denial is severe. i wish i had the money to continue to report these findings to the doctor. i had no idea that some people could go through such withdrawal.
IMAGINARIUM

Havdrup, Denmark

#5625 Nov 15, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>skinhead ain't coming back, he's too embarrassed. he was Exposed for his lies so he got the hell out of dodge.
What a .....
shock

New York, NY

#5626 Nov 15, 2012
in a strange way i wish skinhead would reappear because it was fun taking their leader down. but that may be just wishful thinking, jim can stay away, he had nothing to add. what skinhead was to octo, octo was to jim.

Location hidden

#5627 Nov 15, 2012
shock wrote:
i think octo is even worse off than skinhead in the sense that he can't seem to register any evidence you put in front of him. i'm sure you guys (MJ fans) remember when he claimed he didn't see the higher priced Bad25 on the target site even though it's the exact same site on his computer as on mine. that type of blatant denial is severe. i wish i had the money to continue to report these findings to the doctor. i had no idea that some people could go through such withdrawal.
I saw the black box you were talking about at FYE.

"Bad 25" still failed as a reissue.

And it is the Christmas season.

It disappeared on the billboard charts in record time.

You were the one claiming that Best Buy couldn't keep it in stock.

You lied then continue to be in denial about its pathetic failure.

You need to see a doctor over your worship over a dead clown.

Location hidden

#5628 Nov 15, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>he said you would say that too.
Dr Murray?

Location hidden

#5629 Nov 15, 2012
shock wrote:
<quoted text>skinhead ain't coming back, he's too embarrassed. he was Exposed for his lies so he got the hell out of dodge.
King E always comes back.

Location hidden

#5630 Nov 15, 2012
shock wrote:
in a strange way i wish skinhead would reappear because it was fun taking their leader down. but that may be just wishful thinking, jim can stay away, he had nothing to add. what skinhead was to octo, octo was to jim.
You are delusional.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#5631 Nov 15, 2012
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
You can cry for joy, happiness,sadness, any emotion that your heart feels. It happens to anybody, men, women, children, it's human nature.
Yes, dogs and pets are family members.
There are also people like Pedo Pan who cried when the mothers of the boys he wanted to defile wouldn't let him sleep in his bed. He cried because it got him his way. The crocodile tears he shed to make people think he was a childlike, sensitive soul is scary. What a great ploy on his part to manipulate people.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5632 Nov 15, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
There are also people like Pedo Pan who cried when the mothers of the boys he wanted to defile wouldn't let him sleep in his bed. He cried because it got him his way. The crocodile tears he shed to make people think he was a childlike, sensitive soul is scary. What a great ploy on his part to manipulate people.
You are goin too far with this Len..to u MJ was damned if he did..damned if didn't. Are you goona blame the war on him too..how bout the weather?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 37 min goodvibrations 31
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 6 hr Observer Rules 12,787
Michael Jackson's son have a skin disease? Prin... 7 hr goodvibrations 42
The Note: Ebola Digs In 9 hr OccupyThis 2
Judge denies motion in Jackson estate case 11 hr Pishpash1234 50
Sturgill Simpson and Peggy Seeker lead the way ... 14 hr dunna 2
Girl with Asperger Syndrome Performing Michael ... 19 hr Vaccines Maim Kill 67

Black Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE