'Untouchable,' new book on Michael Ja...

'Untouchable,' new book on Michael Jackson, attacked on Amazon

There are 26 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 21, 2013, titled 'Untouchable,' new book on Michael Jackson, attacked on Amazon. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Randall Sullivan's new book, "Untouchable: The Strange Life and Tragic Death of Michael Jackson" has become the target of a coordinated effort to solicit negative reviews by a group of Michael Jackson fans on Facebook and Twitter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#21 Apr 10, 2013
Judy wrote:
I bought the book at Coles, and it was a waste of money.I should have went to dinner instead. I have only read half of the book. I am not inspired to read the rest. All Randall does is rehash the same tabloid trash that has gone around for years.
I have better reading material for you. The legal documents!

Hahahahahaha!

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#22 Apr 11, 2013
Judy wrote:
I bought the book at Coles, and it was a waste of money.I should have went to dinner instead. I have only read half of the book.
Could you eat the other half, perhaps? You know, kind of kill two birds with one stone...

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#23 Apr 11, 2013
Well, for a "piece of trash," it sure is getting good reviews.

Sullivan interviewed many of the people connected with MJ, including Katherine Jackson and Tom Messereau.

I call that research.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#24 Apr 11, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you eat the other half, perhaps? You know, kind of kill two birds with one stone...
Ha!

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25 Apr 11, 2013
Sullivan ainít some average Joe, like me.

He's a veteran writer from "Rolling Stone" magazine.

He writes about musicians for a living!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#26 Apr 11, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Well, for a "piece of trash," it sure is getting good reviews.
Sullivan interviewed many of the people connected with MJ, including Katherine Jackson and Tom Messereau.
I call that research.
And did he read the legal documents? If he had, he would have known Michael WAS a child molester. If he did read them and didn't want to admit it, then he's a coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) 2 hr Holy Child Jehova... 7,658
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 10 hr srevants of satan 400
News Liberace's Lover Reveals Michael Jackson Romance (May '12) 17 hr The Power Of Mast... 220
News CNN's Bell: Snoop Dogg Shooting Trump Not as Ba... Sat Hillary got thumped 17
News Lionel Richie & Mariah Carey Announce Reschedul... Mar 21 Not gay 2
News A "Thriller" in Tax Court: The Estate of Michae... Mar 21 The Power Of Mast... 3
News a Leta s Hear it for the Boysa by Boston Gay Me... Mar 18 The Power Of Mast... 1
More from around the web