J.Lo's Indecent Proposal from Turkmenistan

Jul 8, 2013 Read more: Washington Times

If you were wondering what Jennifer Lopez did this summer, here is the scoop. She was entertaining the glorious leader of Turkmenistan.

Read more
Rb RECORDS

Oslo, Norway

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Do not take offense if expressing my opinion.I have a lot of paranormal events.All sorts of things.Maybe Jennifer has some action and maybe not.Maybe there is and maybe not.Do not be mad that I post an ad here.do not be angry, please but ...Paranormal taken me under his wing.Here's a video that I made.Video DEMONS!The demon possessed my dog.I tell him and he says something and he licked.That dog was gone.He was afraid of the camera.I have recordings of running away from the camera.Watch as she wrapped up!:)Who else has a shot demon?The dream of many people.So I thought that Jjennifer has some action.Maybe there is and maybe not.

&fe ature=plcp
Ikyb

New Brunswick, NJ

#2 Jul 11, 2013
After she make the deal with the devil everything is possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... 4 hr Along The Watchtower 59
News A Rabbi Remembers His Relationship With Michael... 4 hr goodvibrations 121
News James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 5 hr goodvibrations 812
News Claim: Michael Jackson Paid at Least $200M to S... 5 hr goodvibrations 330
News Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch could be your... 5 hr Rome 45
News Jury Views Jackson Deposition in Lawsuit (Jul '06) 8 hr Rome 22
News Michael Jackson's prosecutor Tom Sneddon has di... 11 hr BALADEVA 169
More from around the web