Michael Jackson's kids are mine and a DNA test will prove it, says Brit star Mark Lester

May 4, 2013 Full story: Mirror.co.uk 26

Oliver! actor who donated sperm to the superstar a year before singer's first child was born wants to see his three offspring Brit actor Mark Lester has dramatically vowed to have DNA tests to prove he is the A father of Michael Jackson's three children, the Sunday People can reveal.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doing Research

UK

#21 May 7, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were genuinely interested in doing research and seeking factual information you would not be approaching the subject with such an obvious preconceived bias.
I'm not the one with a preconceived bias. You're the one who's forming an opinion without full or adequate knowledge. Like your opinion two grand juries viewed Mr Chandler's description or that Gavin and Star fail to see any noticeable discolouration on Mr Jackson's body when in fact, there is absolutely no proof that there was anything there to see in the first place.

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22 May 7, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you personally asked Mark Lester about his lifestyle? I didn't think so.
I don't need to, the media have done that for everyone dear.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#24 May 7, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to, the media have done that for everyone dear.
Ah, the media, the media! This is the same media you claim tells lies about Michael. I guess what you choose to believe depends on whether or not you like what is written.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#25 May 7, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the media, the media! This is the same media you claim tells lies about Michael. I guess what you choose to believe depends on whether or not you like what is written.
That's right the same media as well as information you dredge up from your Hater sites but you purport to be your legal documents.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#26 May 7, 2013
molke wrote:
A virtual impossibility for MJ to be the biological
father. Rudimentary anthropology shows no sign of
Negro DNA.
DNA only shows up in tests always.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#27 May 7, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right the same media as well as information you dredge up from your Hater sites but you purport to be your legal documents.
So, you consider the legal correspondence between Mesereau and Sneddon as media fodder. Gawd, you're stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson Owned Soccer Jerseys to be Auct... 2 hr Sleepingboy 6
Judge blasts fired Phoenix VA director for acce... 10 hr Viet Nam Veteran 1
Black Supermodels Say Fashion Is Racist (Sep '07) 20 hr PERVY 85
Michael Jackson Is One Reason J.K. Rowling Left... 21 hr Jesse Pinkman 6
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 23 hr Jesse Pinkman 163
Mind Blown! Geri Halliwell Wore Jennifer Lopez'... Thu Rb RECORDS 1
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... Wed Sam 36
More from around the web