Jackson's secrets explained in Autops...

Jackson's secrets explained in Autopsy: The Last Hours Of...

There are 142 comments on the The Age story from Jun 17, 2014, titled Jackson's secrets explained in Autopsy: The Last Hours Of.... In it, The Age reports that:

Keen to know if Michael Jackson bleached his skin, if Whitney Houston had great genes or great doctors or how many breast augmentations Anna Nicole Smith underwent? Those questions and many more are answered in a new documentary series Autopsy: The Last Hours Of... to screen on the Seven Network next week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 17, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
I like this caption, under Pedo Pan Wackson's photo.
"Singer Michael Jackson tried to look like a white man, according to documentary."
No. He tried to look like a white, half-lizard alien transvestite and succeeded.
It's playing next Wednesday down under. I will definitely watch that.

The article says MJ told the truth that he had a condition that changed the colour of his skin pigmentation.

No where in that article does is state MJ tried to look like a white man.

Get back on your broomstick and whoosh.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3 Jun 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It's playing next Wednesday down under. I will definitely watch that.
The article says MJ told the truth that he had a condition that changed the colour of his skin pigmentation.
No where in that article does is state MJ tried to look like a white man.
Get back on your broomstick and whoosh.
Don't be so daft. What I quoted was the caption under the photo of Pedo Pan. The article also said he wasn't entirely honest about his skin. You really do like to skip over information that might put your messiah into question, don't you.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#4 Jun 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
No where in that article does is state MJ tried to look like a white man.
Quote "Singer Michael Jackson tried to look like a white man, according to documentary. Photo: Getty Images"

=P

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#5 Jun 17, 2014
Is his autopsy special gonna be on Reelz? They aired Whitney's.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 17, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Quote "Singer Michael Jackson tried to look like a white man, according to documentary. Photo: Getty Images"
=P
He did have vitiligo and it shouldn't matter if your are black or white.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#7 Jun 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He did have vitiligo and it shouldn't matter if your are black or white.
You're right, black or white doesn't matter. The vitiligo on the other hand is highly, highly debatable in Wacko Jacko's case.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 17, 2014
Haven't the autopsy reports already revealed that Michael Jackson had only a few strands of hair, was very skinny, no nose and a spotted dick?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#10 Jun 17, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> You're right, black or white doesn't matter. The vitiligo on the other hand is highly, highly debatable in Wacko Jacko's case.
Either the vitiligo wasn't nearly as extensive as he claimed, or it was caused by toxic skin bleaches. Either way, the article did say he wasn't entirely honest. I'm more prone to believe an autopsy report, conducted by licensed pathologists than I am f'loons or Pedo Pan himself.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#11 Jun 17, 2014
I watched the autopsy documentary on YouTube. While they conclude MJ did have vitiligo as well as the early diagnosis of lupus, they also said that MJ wasn't truthful in that he never had bleaching creams when they confirmed he did though one guy claimed MJ wasn't trying to be white (well in a way I can see why because MJ's skin was so pale and ghostly, you couldn't really conclude he was trying to be Caucasian since the color was scary-looking by the HIStory era, my opinion was he wanted an even color. I think what happened with his face was he started using chemical peels as well as skin bleaches. He probably did have vitiligo somewhere on his face and decided "to hell with it". I think one of the explanations he gave was "I don't wanna look like a cow." MJ was so self-conscious and secretive that you dare not ask him back then what the hell he was doing. MJ stayed silent for nine years about what was going on with his face and when he finally did explain it, he wasn't entirely truthful. I did believe he had vitiligo but he was dishonest about everything else. They recovered bleaching creams in that Holmby Hills home so he was obviously still using bleaching creams when he died. The guy seriously thought something was wrong with him physically when he should've checked what was going on mentally.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#12 Jun 18, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Either the vitiligo wasn't nearly as extensive as he claimed, or it was caused by toxic skin bleaches. Either way, the article did say he wasn't entirely honest. I'm more prone to believe an autopsy report, conducted by licensed pathologists than I am f'loons or Pedo Pan himself.
The autopsy report itself was interesting. They confirmed he had vitiligo yet confirmed he had the bleaching creams Benoquin and Hydroquinone on his person. It's also interesting how despite him having light discolorations, there were still dark patches on his skin. He tattooed his hairline, eyes and lips. They said there was a gauze at the tip of his nose. If you google "gauze at the nose", it'll show you horrific pictures of people with nose gauzes. If you see the picture of MJ's body at the autopsy (the one where he's wearing a hospital gown and lying dead), you see a big red spot around his nasal region, meaning the reports were true that he wore a fake nose. They also reported scars behind his ears and on his neck. According to some reports, surgeons used parts of MJ's ears to build a nose cartilage to cover up the gauze in MJ's nose.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#17 Jun 18, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
The autopsy report itself was interesting. They confirmed he had vitiligo yet confirmed he had the bleaching creams Benoquin and Hydroquinone on his person. It's also interesting how despite him having light discolorations, there were still dark patches on his skin. He tattooed his hairline, eyes and lips. They said there was a gauze at the tip of his nose. If you google "gauze at the nose", it'll show you horrific pictures of people with nose gauzes. If you see the picture of MJ's body at the autopsy (the one where he's wearing a hospital gown and lying dead), you see a big red spot around his nasal region, meaning the reports were true that he wore a fake nose. They also reported scars behind his ears and on his neck. According to some reports, surgeons used parts of MJ's ears to build a nose cartilage to cover up the gauze in MJ's nose.
I googled "gauze at the nose", and it was horrifying. There is a news journalist named Lee Thomas, who has vitiligo. He publicly admitted to it and revealed how he looked. He has it pretty bad. But he uses black makeup when he's on television and doesn't wear any, at home. I respect him. With Michael, I have to question how severe it was. That he used such toxic bleaching creams speaks volumes. He could have done what Lee did and used black makeup to keep his skin looking even. But even before he showed signs, he was still using bleaching creams. How do we know those highly toxic creams didn't cause his condition?

He could have done so much to help bring attention and funding to that disease.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#18 Jun 18, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I googled "gauze at the nose", and it was horrifying. There is a news journalist named Lee Thomas, who has vitiligo. He publicly admitted to it and revealed how he looked. He has it pretty bad. But he uses black makeup when he's on television and doesn't wear any, at home. I respect him. With Michael, I have to question how severe it was. That he used such toxic bleaching creams speaks volumes. He could have done what Lee did and used black makeup to keep his skin looking even. But even before he showed signs, he was still using bleaching creams. How do we know those highly toxic creams didn't cause his condition?
He could have done so much to help bring attention and funding to that disease.
I read somewhere that the first year he started using the bleaching creams was around the Thriller era. And he'd use it along with chemical peels. It helped to make his skin look reddish by the time filming on Beat It's music video wrapped up. By Thriller, his face was looking real red. During the Victory tour (and throughout 1984), he looked lighter than usual and kept getting lighter until he started to alarm people around 1986. Then Bad comes and his skin has taken on probably two or three shades lighter than usual. Michael didn't explain nothing because Frank DiLeo forced many not to ask questions so many who mentioned the skin bleaching was relegated to other markets. Like I said, MJ took nine years of silence before he confirmed he had a disease. Ironically enough, he didn't mention vitiligo in the Oprah interview but only later did he mention it. And then try to make up for it by saying his grandfather had it where no picture has ever been released of it. I guess I can't just assume he was truthful there. No one can prove Prince Michael, for instance, has vitiligo because the skin discoloration around him doesn't seem to be signs of vitiligo. It was said the reason he used the bleaching creams was to "even out his face". I guess if he had no problems being black, he would've done what Lee Thomas did, but instead he went the other way.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 18, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, black or white doesn't matter. The vitiligo on the other hand is highly, highly debatable in Wacko Jacko's case.
I prefer to believe the coroner. It was confirmed MJ did really have vitiligo. MJ did say that he used lighter makeup to get an even skin tone.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#22 Jun 18, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer to believe the coroner. It was confirmed MJ did really have vitiligo. MJ did say that he used lighter makeup to get an even skin tone.
The coroner also said he bleached his skin and had seven different drugs in his body.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#23 Jun 18, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read somewhere that the first year he started using the bleaching creams was around the Thriller era. And he'd use it along with chemical peels. It helped to make his skin look reddish by the time filming on Beat It's music video wrapped up. By Thriller, his face was looking real red. During the Victory tour (and throughout 1984), he looked lighter than usual and kept getting lighter until he started to alarm people around 1986. Then Bad comes and his skin has taken on probably two or three shades lighter than usual. Michael didn't explain nothing because Frank DiLeo forced many not to ask questions so many who mentioned the skin bleaching was relegated to other markets. Like I said, MJ took nine years of silence before he confirmed he had a disease. Ironically enough, he didn't mention vitiligo in the Oprah interview but only later did he mention it. And then try to make up for it by saying his grandfather had it where no picture has ever been released of it. I guess I can't just assume he was truthful there. No one can prove Prince Michael, for instance, has vitiligo because the skin discoloration around him doesn't seem to be signs of vitiligo. It was said the reason he used the bleaching creams was to "even out his face". I guess if he had no problems being black, he would've done what Lee Thomas did, but instead he went the other way.
What you posted is why I have a hard time understanding if he developed vitiligo or if the skin bleaches caused it, from the toxic damage. You're right. If he embraced being black, he would have done what Lee Thomas did. And Lee has a severe case, too.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24 Jun 18, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. He did the autopsy on Princess Diana ( even though you claimed he was a tabloid doctor when the show aired in the UK). Anyway, I'm glad you prefer to believe him because, f'loonette, his overall analysis is not pretty.
No autopsy is pretty.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25 Jun 18, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
The coroner also said he bleached his skin and had seven different drugs in his body.
Yes MJ bleached his skin to even out his skin tone. BTW millions of coloured people bleach their skin and don't get vitiligo, many are celebrities and ordinary people.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#26 Jun 18, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes MJ bleached his skin to even out his skin tone. BTW millions of coloured people bleach their skin and don't get vitiligo, many are celebrities and ordinary people.
My jaw nearly hit the ground when I saw your post. If you understood racism, in America, including internalized racism, you would not have committed such a gaffe. Then again, you do this much too often.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#27 Jun 18, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes MJ bleached his skin to even out his skin tone. BTW millions of coloured people bleach their skin and don't get vitiligo, many are celebrities and ordinary people.
I said this on another thread, but if you understood racism in America, including internalized racism, you would not write something so appalling, or at least I wish, given your other bigoted posts, about other groups of people.

Instead of bleaching his skin, Michael should have been proud of hid blackness. Even if he'd had vitiligo as badly as Lee Thomas, he didn't need to whiten his skin. The latter has also not changed his facial features to make them look less african. That is a man I respect.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28 Jun 19, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>My jaw nearly hit the ground when I saw your post. If you understood racism, in America, including internalized racism, you would not have committed such a gaffe. Then again, you do this much too often.
Many people of European extraction use spray tans so that they don't look like ghosts. That's racist? Spray tans and skin bleaches are a booming industry. That's a reality. Stop trying to turn something that's not there, troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
100 FACTS black people don't want White people... (Apr '08) Jul 22 RIP 82
News Heron takes on Running Man Challenge Jul 20 kelly 2
News Monday By the Numbers: J.Lo's dates, a legendar... Jul 19 Rb RECORDS 1
News Beyonce's Colorist Rita Hazan Reveals Her Rules... Jul 19 kelly 1
News Nick Cannon on the Most ''F--ked Up'' Part Abou... Jul 19 kelly 2
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Jul 18 Sleepingboy 198
News Alicia Keys Discusses New Album, Motherhood & H... Jul 17 kelly 1
More from around the web