Dale Berman/Oprah Winfrey NetworkLa Toya Jackson Gets RealIn - Life...

Apr 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Beast

In "Life With La Toya," Michael's older sister sets the record straight: "What you see is how I really am day in and day out." La Toya Jackson has never been on a date.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2013
jane

Bronx, NY

#1 Apr 13, 2013
Believe me folks this show is more than just looking at Latoya trying to be cute. Latoya is the spokesperson for what is going on regarding Michael's death or fake death to escape the John Lennon Beatle Catalogue scandal. Remember when Olivia Newton John's ex boyfriend jumped over on his boat into the water and wasn't found for a whole year? Well he was trying to fake his death in order to not pay child support which he owed thousands of dollars. Mr. Michael Jackson not only had 500 million dollar debt but he hid some money from the John Lennon estate that belongs to a John Lennon heir. Yes, and dear dear Latoya needs to calm the public down and make sure when the bombshell drops that they see that her family really isn't that bad. She knows Conrad Murray knows and she knows that this is either coming when the trial testimony starts or at the end of the 3 month trial by the mid summer. Yes, folks pop your popcorn and get your handkerchifs ready for one tear jerker heartbreak for Lennon and get ready to steam like a chu chu train when the thievery that Mr. Michael Jackson did as a favor to Yoko Ono for about a quarter of a century comes to view. Stay tuned!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three-day birthday celebration for 'King of Pop... 2 hr goodvibrations 6
6th Annual MJ Birthday Celebrate hit the Stage ... 3 hr goodvibrations 1
Writing About Writing About Michael Jackson 3 hr Octopus 11
Women dish on their most embarrassing wardrobe ... (Sep '13) 7 hr Kelly DJ 281
Athletes and Entertainers who share women and g... 8 hr ESeloma 1
Is Michael Jackson Really A Child Molester? 9 hr Jermaine 7 140
New Child Sex Abuse Claims Filed Against Michae... 10 hr Len is Disgusted 187
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••