Lady Gaga to open Michael Jackson mus...

Lady Gaga to open Michael Jackson museum with A 1.25m of memorabilia she owns

There are 11 comments on the The Independent story from Jan 9, 2014, titled Lady Gaga to open Michael Jackson museum with A 1.25m of memorabilia she owns. In it, The Independent reports that:

We've found an existing account with the given email. To link the social network identity with your site account, please provide the site password for the provided email.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 10, 2014
Lady Gaga has so much class and good taste. She is only one of the many famous celebrities that worship MJ. You can't blame her the man is an inspiration to many.
Daenerys Targaryen

Dublin, Ireland

#3 Jan 10, 2014
I feel like I am going to be sick.
You wish

Avon, CT

#4 Jan 10, 2014
Why because you agree with her floon? Millions call him wacko jacko. His legacy is forever tarnished
Octopus

Albany, NY

#6 Jan 12, 2014
You wish wrote:
Why because you agree with her floon? Millions call him wacko jacko. His legacy is forever tarnished
True but freaks like Lady Gaga are not living in the realms of reality. But I still stand amazed that some people continue to praise the dead clown. Pehaps, they believe he was untouchable therefore, had the right to do whatever he wanted including having sex with children. Of course, floons never want to admit it but I think they support certain child and adult relationships because the clown could do it. Pretty scary mindset there. Anyway, the best thing that ever happened is when the clown croaked nude in his own bodily feces and waste. I was thrilled knowing that at the end of his pathetic life, he was a broken down has been and drag queen that was almost completely broke. I am thrilled knowing that he was sick and unhealthy at the crossroads of his fading career. I hope he suffered through intense pain as AEG slapped his ugly mug to make him dance. His empty black heart racing in his strawny little chest as he struggled across the stage at his rehearsals, puking his clown guts out.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#8 Jan 12, 2014
Interesting how Gaga's stans are reacting with the same vitriol that MJ's stans react whenever their idol wasn't looked on as a god/goddess. Interestingly enough she's also blaming other people for her problems with her career in the same way MJ was doing it more than ten years ago.
Juggs Judy

AOL

#9 Jan 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
Lady Gaga has so much class and good taste. She is only one of the many famous celebrities that worship MJ. You can't blame her the man is an inspiration to many.
Before continuing this discussion, I must ask you once again to provide proof of Jackson's 'innocence'. If you are going to continue to have the opinion, then you certainly should be expected to provide something in the way of proof.
Sincerity6

Lindsay, Canada

#12 Jan 18, 2014
The jury is proof enough of his INNOCENSE. Nothing need more be said.
Anonymous

Iceland

#13 Feb 5, 2014
*Facepalm* Lady Gaga. I have long given up trying to understand this woman.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#14 Feb 27, 2014
A little off topic but there was this website I know where hackers had doxed Lady Gaga. They had stuff like phone numbers, her SSN, medical info and all that. Really freaky, I wonder what they do with all that stuff. They also had stuff on Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Feb 27, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
A little off topic but there was this website I know where hackers had doxed Lady Gaga. They had stuff like phone numbers, her SSN, medical info and all that. Really freaky, I wonder what they do with all that stuff. They also had stuff on Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan.
Ugh, I never understood why people would want to violate their privacy like that.

Lady Gaga was just at Hearst Castle in our area filming a video. There were some waiting out front waiting to catch a glimpse of her. People are funny, aren't they?

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#16 Feb 27, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh, I never understood why people would want to violate their privacy like that.
Lady Gaga was just at Hearst Castle in our area filming a video. There were some waiting out front waiting to catch a glimpse of her. People are funny, aren't they?
Yes people are definitely weird. I think to the people who do it as some kind of a game to get bragging rights in front of their peers. I never really understood it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Capital City Black Film Festival Grows by Leaps... 4 hr Andrew 1
News If Prince Was A Homophobe, What Does That Make ... 13 hr Fa-Foxy 5
100 FACTS black people don't want White people... (Apr '08) 23 hr Hebrew man 91
News Celebrities Who Snagged Billionaires: Miranda K... Wed K-DJ 60
News Did Mariah Really Go Crazy After Fiance Played ... Wed Rb RECORDS 1
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Wed Ananyo Seerat 242
Tamar Braxton, stay or leave ? Is Vincent Herbe... Tue Ericka Courtney 1
More from around the web