Robson: Michael Jackson was 'a pedoph...

Robson: Michael Jackson was 'a pedophile'

There are 29 comments on the KMIZ story from May 16, 2013, titled Robson: Michael Jackson was 'a pedophile'. In it, KMIZ reports that:

A dancer-choreographer befriended by Michael Jackson when he was a child now calls the late pop icon "a pedophile and a child sexual abuser." Wade Robson, who is seeking money from Jackson's estate for alleged child sex abuse, talked about his claims Thursday on NBC's "Today" show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jingle bells

Tokyo, Japan

#1 May 16, 2013
So it was true after all that michael jackson was a pedophile of children. How many victims did he have in total now?
thelma diggs

Wallingford, PA

#2 May 16, 2013
NONE9597
thelma diggs

Wallingford, PA

#3 May 16, 2013
NONE
Aragoon

Sydney, Australia

#4 May 16, 2013
thelma diggs wrote:
NONE
...in the last 4 years.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 May 16, 2013
This is another typical case of Wade Robson lying through his ass again.

"This is not a case of repressed memory," Robson told "Today's" Matt Lauer. "I never forgot one moment of what Michael did to me, but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse. "

His repressed memory excuse has been changed to this now.

The Chandlers would have never got away with that one today.

http://www.johnsanidopoulos.com/2010/09/resea...
All The Signs Are There

Sydney, Australia

#6 May 16, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
"This is not a case of repressed memory," Robson told "Today's" Matt Lauer. "I never forgot one moment of what Michael did to me, but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse. "
You idiot, he never made a claim about repressed memory, it was a tabloid that made that claim.

F'loons and their tabloids.

*laughter*

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#7 May 16, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
The Chandlers would have never got away with that one today.
http://www.johnsanidopoulos.com/2010/09/resea...
The f'loons insinuated his abuse claim rose out of repressed memories. It's a false rumour, just as the phoney admission of Jordan Chandler saying his father made him lie; the day after Jackson kicked the bucket. That was a complete lie! It's also lie that Evan Chandler committed suicide over some guilt of Michael Jackson death. The f'loons will make up anything to vindicate Jackson.

Location hidden

#8 May 16, 2013
All The Signs Are There wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, he never made a claim about repressed memory, it was a tabloid that made that claim.
F'loons and their tabloids.
*laughter*
Okay so now it's the media that stopped Wade Robson from coming out by changing his story for him over the years.

His very sudden realization that MJ sexually abused him is ridiculous.

Location hidden

#9 May 16, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
The f'loons insinuated his abuse claim rose out of repressed memories. It's a false rumour, just as the phoney admission of Jordan Chandler saying his father made him lie; the day after Jackson kicked the bucket. That was a complete lie! It's also lie that Evan Chandler committed suicide over some guilt of Michael Jackson death. The f'loons will make up anything to vindicate Jackson.
Oh that's right it was his nervous breakdown that triggered them off and he is not seeking any money because he has plenty saved. Bwahahaha

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/09/wade-robson-ner...
All The Signs Are There

Sydney, Australia

#10 May 16, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay so now it's the media that stopped Wade Robson from coming out by changing his story for him over the years.
His very sudden realization that MJ sexually abused him is ridiculous.
No, it's quite normal for acquaintance molester victims to wait years before coming out about the abuse. Do some research you wretch.

Location hidden

#11 May 16, 2013
All The Signs Are There wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's quite normal for acquaintance molester victims to wait years before coming out about the abuse. Do some research you wretch.
No victim praises their abuser ever. Wade did that right up till his recent change of tune.

Why didn't he testify against MJ instead of testify for him?

Wade was never sexually abused.
Rose

Madrid, Spain

#12 May 16, 2013
All about money.
Human Nature!!!!!!
All The Signs Are There

Sydney, Australia

#13 May 16, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
No victim praises their abuser ever.
Not true.
bazinga

UK

#14 May 17, 2013
I watched him on the Today show and I know he is telling the truth. He was steadfast and firm in response to all the questions. He also alluded to the fact that he belived MJ harmed others too. That's something Jordan stated in his deposition long ago. It also lends credence to Blanca Francia and others testimony about witnessing untoward behaviour.
I only wish he told the truth much earlier at the 2005 trial.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#15 May 17, 2013
bazinga wrote:
I watched him on the Today show and I know he is telling the truth. He was steadfast and firm in response to all the questions. He also alluded to the fact that he belived MJ harmed others too. That's something Jordan stated in his deposition long ago. It also lends credence to Blanca Francia and others testimony about witnessing untoward behaviour.
Ditto. I admire his courage to come forward, although I wish he had been honest at the 2005 trial. But given Kenneth Lanning's profile of a pedophile, it's tragically common for abused children to deny anything happened - especially boys, and to even praise their abusers.

The part that disgusts me so much is everytime f'loons demand victims step forward, before they'll change their minds about Michael, they turn around and call the brave victim who speak out a liar. How many brave victims will it take before f'loons wake up?

Location hidden

#16 May 17, 2013
bazinga wrote:
This body language expert clearly explains and demonstrates who Wade Robson has lied his ass off during that interview.

abadapple

Surrey, Canada

#17 May 17, 2013
why did he like kids so much because they are not at the age of understanding.up the ass mike

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#18 May 17, 2013
He liked children because they could accept all his perverted fantasies.
bazinga

UK

#19 May 17, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
This body language expert clearly explains and demonstrates who Wade Robson has lied his ass off during that interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VpTcU1bjkk4XX
So what the hell is that supposed to prove? Wade was clearly uncomfortable discussing the molestation in public but he bravely answered the questions put to him.
Michael was a pervert. Even his own lawyers had no sensible explaination for him having little boys in his bed.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#20 May 17, 2013
bazinga wrote:
<quoted text>
So what the hell is that supposed to prove? Wade was clearly uncomfortable discussing the molestation in public but he bravely answered the questions put to him.
Michael was a pervert. Even his own lawyers had no sensible explaination for him having little boys in his bed.
When someone tells one story under oath and then later changes that story when he sues a deceased person's estate, it certainly doesn't strengthen his credibility. I have no respect or sympathy for him at all.

What Robson has done is absolutely disgusting and inexcusable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Do You Think About Jennifer Lopez? (Aug '07) 3 hr eric 46
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) 8 hr mjIover4Iife 367
News Wade Robson Claims Michael Jackson's Companies ... Wed mjlover4life 6
News Ghana leader tells UN to dance to tune of Micha... Sep 25 lalala 1
Adidas ZX 750 Femme haute qualité traction le ... Sep 25 sharomi 1
News Snoop Dogg, 50 cent in El Paso this weekend Sep 24 TrapMusic 13
News Blanket Jackson changes name: Bullied at 13 for... (Jun '15) Sep 21 Sleepingboy 9
More from around the web