Wade Robson Details Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Michael Jackson

Jun 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TMZ.com

Wade Robson has outlined the sexual molestation allegations against Michael Jackson , claiming MJ molested him in various ways from February 4, 1990 and 7 years thereafter.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

A very short but somewhat interesting news article. It does appear that the maid who testified that she saw Michael Jackson in the show with Wade was telling the truth. I'm sure she must have a sense of relief that the truth has finally come out and that she was not lying when she claimed she saw these events happening.
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Who will persephone support ? The dead celebrity Michael Jackson whose behavior did nothing but encourage pedophilia or a possible victim of sexual abuse ?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

I feel sorry for Wade. Look at the H.A.T.E. comments, from f'loons.
TJP

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Did they say what the final date was? I read it was sometime in early 1998. Michael was Wade's mentor and he promised Wade's mother that he would mentor her son as Michael had seen Wade do an impersonation of him in Australia when he was five. Three years passed before he started giving Wade his own career though (1990-1993). You know, before, I just dismissed it but after reading a lot of information I hadn't read before in regards to what Michael was doing with these boys, I've found myself more intrigued now.
TJP

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

I meant to say early 1997, not 1998, since he was 14 when it stopped.
BubblesLovesMJ

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

If WR wants to place blame for ANYTHING regarding his protection from an ALLEGED paedophile, then this needs to be dropped squarely on the shoulders of his stupid (or possibly willfully ignorant?) mother!! Who the hell lets their child sleep in the bed of a grown man she barely knows, or leave them for a solid week alone with them, for that matter?? Robson should be slapped with perjury, and tossed into a prison cell with REAL butthole surfers, rather than accusing a man who is dead for four years, and can't defend himself!! He sees this as a money opportunity only! If he was supposedly molested, then where are all the other potential, alleged victims? They would have all come out during the other 2 kangaroo-court sessions! Michael Jackson most certainly would not have been able to control, or pay off, hundreds of ALLEGED VICTIMS!! Wade's story has more holes in it as Swiss cheese!! I hope the jury, and judge, sees through this veiled attempt to keep himself in the spotlight for another couple of seconds during his 15 seconds of fame!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

BubblesLovesMJ wrote:
If WR wants to place blame for ANYTHING regarding his protection from an ALLEGED paedophile, then this needs to be dropped squarely on the shoulders of his stupid (or possibly willfully ignorant?) mother!! Who the hell lets their child sleep in the bed of a grown man she barely knows, or leave them for a solid week alone with them, for that matter?? Robson should be slapped with perjury, and tossed into a prison cell with REAL butthole surfers, rather than accusing a man who is dead for four years, and can't defend himself!! He sees this as a money opportunity only! If he was supposedly molested, then where are all the other potential, alleged victims? They would have all come out during the other 2 kangaroo-court sessions! Michael Jackson most certainly would not have been able to control, or pay off, hundreds of ALLEGED VICTIMS!! Wade's story has more holes in it as Swiss cheese!! I hope the jury, and judge, sees through this veiled attempt to keep himself in the spotlight for another couple of seconds during his 15 seconds of fame!
Mothers who hand over their children so strangers can take them to bed are horrible.

Grown men who take advantage of children with horrible mothers are also very horrible people. Don't pretend Michael is not to blame for his own choices because he had negligent parents willing to let their kids sleep in his bed.

Just because a child is easy prey didn't mean Michael couldn't say these children cannot sleep in my bed.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Believe it or not abused children can deny abuse. It's the same when women who have been abused (men too for that matter) will deny it even when there's actual proof of it.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

BubblesLovesMJ wrote:
I recommend you read Kenneth Lanning's profile of a pedophile. In it, he describes how victims will deny what happened, due to embarrassment or the belief is was somehow their fault.

In addition, other victims did come out, and they have been cyber stalked, threatened, sent hate mail, and have experienced character assassination. Even Aaron Carter, who merely said he awakened at 5am, found Michael on the foot of his bed, gasped, and said, "What are you doing" experienced a barrage of ugly comments from f'loons.

By the way, the Arvizos never asked for money, nor did they discuss it. Check Larry Feldman's testimony. It begins on page 153. It paints an entirely different picture from the one f'loons cling to.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/les-leopold/big...
Truth be Told

Dobbs Ferry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

BubblesLovesMJ wrote:
Ignorant hater. You're drooling on your sick self. I think you should be lock in the same crypt as wacko and left there to rot.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

I posted the wrong link to Larry Feldman's testimony.

Here's the correct one.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court%20T...

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

rosalinda de la quatch wrote:
A very short but somewhat interesting news article. It does appear that the maid who testified that she saw Michael Jackson in the show with Wade was telling the truth. I'm sure she must have a sense of relief that the truth has finally come out and that she was not lying when she claimed she saw these events happening.
I never doubted the maid's testimony, but a good paid liar like Tom Mesereau could make the most honest witness seem like a liar. It's sad the 12 idiots seated for the jury could not see past the smokescreens he created to get the charges against Michael Jackson dismissed.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

TJP wrote:
Did they say what the final date was? I read it was sometime in early 1998. Michael was Wade's mentor and he promised Wade's mother that he would mentor her son as Michael had seen Wade do an impersonation of him in Australia when he was five. Three years passed before he started giving Wade his own career though (1990-1993). You know, before, I just dismissed it but after reading a lot of information I hadn't read before in regards to what Michael was doing with these boys, I've found myself more intrigued now.
It's very interesting to note Michael Jackson lost interest in taking Wade to bed sometime after turning the age of 14. Puberty must have really kicked in for Wade and Wacko wasn't getting any enjoyment from diddling him. Disgusting.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

BubblesLovesMJ wrote:
Michael Jackson never did defend himself while alive either. He heavily relied on his fans, a team of lawyers, declaring the 5th Amendment, scapegoating the media, Tom Sneddon and Diane Dimond, and calling his detractors jealous, racist, and liars.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Michael Sandusky wrote:
<quoted text>
Mothers who hand over their children so strangers can take them to bed are horrible.
Grown men who take advantage of children with horrible mothers are also very horrible people. Don't pretend Michael is not to blame for his own choices because he had negligent parents willing to let their kids sleep in his bed.
Just because a child is easy prey didn't mean Michael couldn't say these children cannot sleep in my bed.
The f'loon you replied to love to use any excuse they can conjure up. Another classic, is the children follow Michael Jackson around. They want to be in Jackson's room. They get a blessing from their parents. His bed is REALLY HUGE! His bedroom is 2 stories high. It's so lame and pathetic.

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very interesting to note Michael Jackson lost interest in taking Wade to bed sometime after turning the age of 14. Puberty must have really kicked in for Wade and Wacko wasn't getting any enjoyment from diddling him. Disgusting.
Pretty much. Any hint of a mustache and a deep voice and Michael said "sayonara"... Safechuck, Culkin and 'em can relate. I read somewhere one of the only times Michael's relationship with his "special friends" went beyond age 14 was with Brett Barnes. Barnes claimed he still slept with Jackson in bed until 2001 when he was 19.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much. Any hint of a mustache and a deep voice and Michael said "sayonara"... Safechuck, Culkin and 'em can relate. I read somewhere one of the only times Michael's relationship with his "special friends" went beyond age 14 was with Brett Barnes. Barnes claimed he still slept with Jackson in bed until 2001 when he was 19.
Correct and the f'loons do not seem to question if Jackson's sleepovers are innocent and mindless fun. Why is it the sleepovers seize when the boy becomes an adult or is close to becoming an adult??? What's Jackson getting from the friend, while he's a young boy??? If Jackson was NOT a pedophile and was receiving ZERO sexual gratifications from the sleepovers. One would say he'd have no problems continuing to sleep with his friend when he becomes a grown man. But the f'loons are far too stupid to ask themselves these questions.

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct and the f'loons do not seem to question if Jackson's sleepovers are innocent and mindless fun. Why is it the sleepovers seize when the boy becomes an adult or is close to becoming an adult??? What's Jackson getting from the friend, while he's a young boy??? If Jackson was NOT a pedophile and was receiving ZERO sexual gratifications from the sleepovers. One would say he'd have no problems continuing to sleep with his friend when he becomes a grown man. But the f'loons are far too stupid to ask themselves these questions.
Exactly.

Also this pattern of befriending little boys until they got a little older started back in the 1970s when Michael was still in his teen years when he started a phone-in relationship with child actor Rodney Allen Rippy.

Michael didn't start literally trying to get with boys until after "Thriller" hit but he did have some desire, i.e., talking about masturbation with 13-year-old Terry George on the phone.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Also this pattern of befriending little boys until they got a little older started back in the 1970s when Michael was still in his teen years when he started a phone-in relationship with child actor Rodney Allen Rippy.
Michael didn't start literally trying to get with boys until after "Thriller" hit but he did have some desire, i.e., talking about masturbation with 13-year-old Terry George on the phone.
Yup, I know about Terry George and in typical f'loon fashion he is called, greedy, a liar and looking for his 15 minutes of fame. To them the only time you have credibility is when you speak positively about Michael Jackson. Say something negative and you are public enemy #1 to them.

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, I know about Terry George and in typical f'loon fashion he is called, greedy, a liar and looking for his 15 minutes of fame. To them the only time you have credibility is when you speak positively about Michael Jackson. Say something negative and you are public enemy #1 to them.
Yeah. I know about their world too well. You can't even say Michael can't dance that well or sing that well or that he sold less of a billion copies for them to bully you half to death much less stating there's proof of his dalliances with young boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••