How the king of pop made $1.5bn over his dead body: In his final...

Jun 7, 2014 Full story: Daily Mail 25

How the king of pop made $1.5bn over his dead body: In his final days Michael Jackson was awash with debt.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 7, 2014
'It's clear Michael was worth more dead than alive,' he told me, choking back tears. But he added:'I can assure you Conrad Murray is not the only person who should stand trial.' Frank Dileo

MJ is making more money today that Elvis
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3 Jun 8, 2014
Ha Ha Ha...

Andy Warhol's painting called, "Eight Elvises" is one of the most expensive contempory works of art ever sold. It went for a staggering $100 million dollars in 2008. Of course, it will only go up in value but it is quite hilarious that Warhol had painted this piece in 1963 from an image of Elvis from his 1960 film, "Flaming Star" It is not the Mona Lisa but then again, that painting is over 500 years old. Elvis being the subject of one of the most highly sought modern day artists in the world is certainly more impressive than greedy Mama Jacky selling off her dead son for whatever she can get and cheapening his tarnished legacy into the ground. Since I take everything the greedy Jacksons claim with a grain of salt, they still owe the IRS $900 million dollars in back taxes. Besides, in the long internet article, it claims that Wacko's posthumous CD "Xscape" went to number one in the US. We know that is definitely false. lol.

It does not matter how much Elvis makes. He has been dead for almost forty years.

“This is what a person who ”

Since: Mar 14

hates paedos looks like

#4 Jun 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
'It's clear Michael was worth more dead than alive,' he told me, choking back tears. But he added:'I can assure you Conrad Murray is not the only person who should stand trial.' Frank Dileo
MJ is making more money today that Elvis
In an article concerned with the strange sick days preceding Wacko's death, all you saw was $$$$$$$. It's always about the money for you, isn't it.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#5 Jun 8, 2014
Octopus wrote:
Ha Ha Ha...

Andy Warhol's painting called, "Eight Elvises" is one of the most expensive contempory works of art ever sold. It went for a staggering $100 million dollars in 2008. Of course, it will only go up in value but it is quite hilarious that Warhol had painted this piece in 1963 from an image of Elvis from his 1960 film, "Flaming Star" It is not the Mona Lisa but then again, that painting is over 500 years old. Elvis being the subject of one of the most highly sought modern day artists in the world is certainly more impressive than greedy Mama Jacky selling off her dead son for whatever she can get and cheapening his tarnished legacy into the ground. Since I take everything the greedy Jacksons claim with a grain of salt, they still owe the IRS $900 million dollars in back taxes. Besides, in the long internet article, it claims that Wacko's posthumous CD "Xscape" went to number one in the US. We know that is definitely false. lol.

It does not matter how much Elvis makes. He has been dead for almost forty years.
Warhol's Campbell's soup cans fetch more money and Manzoni's canned shit sell for more.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#6 Jun 8, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>In an article concerned with the strange sick days preceding Wacko's death, all you saw was $$$$$$$. It's always about the money for you, isn't it.
In a monetary system it's every thing slave.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#7 Jun 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Tell me how you'd rid the world of money, envious racist pauper.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#8 Jun 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Warhol's Campbell's soup cans fetch more money and Manzoni's canned shit sell for more.
Look up the world's most expensive paintings and Andy Warhol was a modern artist. He just recently died in the fairly modern era of 1987 and he can command one hundred million dollars for some of his art already. Pretty impressive if you ask me. You are just sore because Wacko will never be a real artist like Leonardo Da Vinci. If Warhol is selling with the big boys, that means his famous "Eight Elvises" painting will be priceless five hundred years from now. It will be like the Mona Lisa. Therefore, Elvis will definitely live forever. Andy Warhol also painted the clown but it only sold for a lowly one million in 2009. I am laughing my ass off.

“This is what a person who ”

Since: Mar 14

hates paedos looks like

#10 Jun 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Money is everything in a monetary system. Deep.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#11 Jun 8, 2014
Every time I read up on deceased artists' fortunes after they die, the old saying is true: "you're worth more dead than alive".

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#12 Jun 8, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Tell me how you'd rid the world of money, envious racist pauper.
I don't want to shatter your world and burst your illusion

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#13 Jun 8, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>Look up the world's most expensive paintings and Andy Warhol was a modern artist. He just recently died in the fairly modern era of 1987 and he can command one hundred million dollars for some of his art already. Pretty impressive if you ask me. You are just sore because Wacko will never be a real artist like Leonardo Da Vinci. If Warhol is selling with the big boys, that means his famous "Eight Elvises" painting will be priceless five hundred years from now. It will be like the Mona Lisa. Therefore, Elvis will definitely live forever. Andy Warhol also painted the clown but it only sold for a lowly one million in 2009. I am laughing my ass off.
Post Modern artist, Jeff Koons is alive and sells works for millions now. MJ and Bubbles have been his subjects. When Koons dies his art will continue to increase too. He made lots of MJ sculptures.

USA

#14 Jun 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
When Koons dies his art will continue to increase too..
Wow.You impress me with your extensive art education, fool.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#15 Jun 8, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1991, one version of Michael Jackson and Bubbles sold for $5.6 million.

There are several and they are worth lots more now.

USA

#16 Jun 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1991, one version of Michael Jackson and Bubbles sold for $5.6 million.
There are several and they are worth lots more now.
Do you actually attribute the value of the work directly to Wacko Jacko, fool? Do you consider the depiction to be flattering?

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#17 Jun 8, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually attribute the value of the work directly to Wacko Jacko, fool? Do you consider the depiction to be flattering?
I never posted that. Pull your head out from your backside it's full of shite.

USA

#18 Jun 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I never posted that. Pull your head out from your backside it's full of shite.
Answering difficult questions is still beyond you, isn't it, celebrity worshiping fool?

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#19 Jun 8, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the world's most expensive paintings and Andy Warhol was a modern artist. He just recently died in the fairly modern era of 1987 and he can command one hundred million dollars for some of his art already. Pretty impressive if you ask me. You are just sore because Wacko will never be a real artist like Leonardo Da Vinci. If Warhol is selling with the big boys, that means his famous "Eight Elvises" painting will be priceless five hundred years from now. It will be like the Mona Lisa. Therefore, Elvis will definitely live forever. Andy Warhol also painted the clown but it only sold for a lowly one million in 2009. I am laughing my ass off.
8 Elvises is not a painting, it's a silk screen print.

MJ never claimed to be an artist, to him drawing was a creative outlet. The fact that his drawings can fetch so much money is an unexpected bonus.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#20 Jun 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very obsessed with slaves. Interesting... In a very, very creepy way.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

#21 Jun 8, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So nice she enlightens us with her pretend MFA all the time. Pffft!
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#22 Jun 9, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Post Modern artist, Jeff Koons is alive and sells works for millions now. MJ and Bubbles have been his subjects. When Koons dies his art will continue to increase too. He made lots of MJ sculptures.
Jeff Koons is not a sixies cultural icon like Andy Warhol. Besides, I was really surprised that Warhol's art has soared in price so quickly that his work is becoming more valuable. It is because of its personality and rarity among art lovers around the world. The demand is apparently there. One of his Marilyn Monroe paintings went for a staggering eighty million dollars. That is definitely impressive anyway you slice it. Yes, Warhol was considered a modern artist that worked with such artists as Velvet Underground. He also is a huge inspiration to David Bowie and others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Note: Ebola Digs In 1 hr OccupyThis 2
Michael Jackson's son have a skin disease? Prin... 3 hr goodvibrations 41
Judge denies motion in Jackson estate case 3 hr Pishpash1234 50
Sturgill Simpson and Peggy Seeker lead the way ... 6 hr dunna 2
Girl with Asperger Syndrome Performing Michael ... 11 hr Vaccines Maim Kill 67
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 12 hr Octopus 27
Michael Jackson tribute coming to Strand-Capitol Thu goodvibrations 220

Black Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE