In Recording, Drugged Michael Jackson Says He "Had No Childhood"

Oct 6, 2011 Full story: KSMB-FM Lafayette 94

Jurors in the Conrad Murray involuntary manslaughter trial heard a recording Wednesday of a drugged Michael Jackson lamenting what he considered to be his lost childhood.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#84 Oct 20, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael was a pedophile. Get over your fantasy.
I will get over your train wrecked head.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#85 Oct 21, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I will get over your train wrecked head.
Michael was the train wreck. He refused to go to therapy, ripped up his face, developed a drug habit, and slept with little boys, even though he paid off multiple families.

You're a train wreck for buying into his public image.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#86 Oct 21, 2012
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael was the train wreck. He refused to go to therapy, ripped up his face, developed a drug habit, and slept with little boys, even though he paid off multiple families.
You're a train wreck for buying into his public image.
Yeah right, that's why he had a star studded send off at his funeral and memorial service.

The man was loved by many all over the globe. Your insignificant worthless opininions are just that.

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#87 Jun 27, 2013
Hearing the audio tape, I can now understand why Michael spoke like a kid/his mother, his real speaking voice was closest to his father's/Tito's. I reckon all the other Jackson brothers have their father's voice too but like Michael, their voices are raised at unnatural octaves as well.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#88 Jun 27, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
Hearing the audio tape, I can now understand why Michael spoke like a kid/his mother, his real speaking voice was closest to his father's/Tito's. I reckon all the other Jackson brothers have their father's voice too but like Michael, their voices are raised at unnatural octaves as well.
Michael Jackson had a natural deep voice which he used too.He copped a lot of flack from the media for the false high pitch voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#89 Jun 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson had a natural deep voice which he used too.He copped a lot of flack from the media for the false high pitch voice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ULWBq4dFhnkXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
So... when are you going to post the link to his natural deep voice??? All I heard was a squeaky effeminent voice.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#90 Jun 28, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
I always thought it was creepy Michael spoke in falsetto. After hearing his natural voice, in the audiotape, it is now even creepier.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#91 Jun 28, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>So... when are you going to post the link to his natural deep voice??? All I heard was a squeaky effeminent voice.
He looks drugged up, in both videos.

Durham, NC

#92 Jun 28, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought it was creepy Michael spoke in falsetto. After hearing his natural voice, in the audiotape, it is now even creepier.
It is. All the Jackson men spoke that way. So it was odd for Michael (shoot all of them except Tito) to speak higher...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#93 Jun 28, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is. All the Jackson men spoke that way. So it was odd for Michael (shoot all of them except Tito) to speak higher...
Marlon seems to use his natural voice, more often than the others, minus Tito. When his mother was missing, he wasn't even trying to speak in falsetto.

Durham, NC

#94 Jun 28, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Marlon seems to use his natural voice, more often than the others, minus Tito. When his mother was missing, he wasn't even trying to speak in falsetto.
True. Then again Marlon was always one of the few normal ones in that family anyway.
Truth be Told

Yorktown Heights, NY

#95 Jul 1, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
The drugged up freak was such a fraud.
bullfrogs

Runnemede, NJ

#96 Jul 1, 2013
my family has more money than his did.. in the beginning so that's the only reason I have a childhood hell atleast he had parents there are orphans out here and all that bullshit
bullfrogs

Runnemede, NJ

#97 Jul 1, 2013
can he wake up and realize he's black anyway and his family needed the money..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 17 min MJ FRIEND 136
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 3 hr Steven Marks 12,813
Jackson Family fears that Prince Michael may be... 4 hr MJ FRIEND 27
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 6 hr Sleepingboy 25
'Annie' update hardly worth the bother 17 hr Glen B 2
CD 101.9 drops jazz for "adult rock" format (Feb '08) 21 hr nyjazzman 602
Michael Jackson Owned Soccer Jerseys to be Auct... Fri goodvibrations 8
More from around the web