In Recording, Drugged Michael Jackson...

In Recording, Drugged Michael Jackson Says He "Had No Childhood"

There are 95 comments on the KSMB-FM Lafayette story from Oct 6, 2011, titled In Recording, Drugged Michael Jackson Says He "Had No Childhood". In it, KSMB-FM Lafayette reports that:

Jurors in the Conrad Murray involuntary manslaughter trial heard a recording Wednesday of a drugged Michael Jackson lamenting what he considered to be his lost childhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSMB-FM Lafayette.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 6, 2011
Poor MJ, he was so trusting and vulnerable. Heaven knows what else Murray did to him. What an evil doctor and a patient's worst nightmare.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#2 Oct 6, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
Poor MJ, he was so trusting and vulnerable. Heaven knows what else Murray did to him. What an evil doctor and a patient's worst nightmare.
STFU and stop being so childish.

Is it really too much to ask you to be an adult occasionally instead of provocative little bint?

Location hidden

#3 Oct 6, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and stop being so childish.
Is it really too much to ask you to be an adult occasionally instead of provocative little bint?
Hit a nerve "J-J-Jina Wild". Does the doctor remind you of yourself?

Murray got off on hearing MJ doped to the max.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#4 Oct 6, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit a nerve "J-J-Jina Wild". Does the doctor remind you of yourself?
Murray got off on hearing MJ doped to the max.
You never hit any of my nerves and God knows, you have tried your very best with one or another of your immature nics.

No - I asked the question because, for a woman of your age, you are incredibly childish and I wondered why.

Poor Mick! He must be one sad dude to have ended up stuck with you. Tell him that he has my sympathy.

“Kids ...”

Since: Jan 09

Don't do drugs! <Hee-Hee>

#5 Oct 6, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
If he was so "trusting" why did he choose Murray ahead of the physicians AEG proposed? Because he was a paranoid drugged up queen, that's why.

Since: Jul 10

Mettingen, Germany

#6 Oct 6, 2011
Also under the influence of medication MJ was not very creative.
"I didn't have a childhood. I had no childhood."
It's always the same old story.

There are many people with a much worse childhood he had and who worked out their problems successful.

You get the impression MJ liked the victimhood.He could use it for lame excuses for everything instead of try to seek help.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
smilemj

UK

#8 Oct 6, 2011
It's heartbreaking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 6, 2011
Hunja wrote:
There are many people with a much worse childhood he had and who worked out their problems successful.
You get the impression MJ liked the victimhood.He could use it for lame excuses for everything instead of try to seek help.
Totally agree.

And it's funny that he didn't mind giving his own children a very abnormal childhood either. Sure he showered them with all sorts of great material possessions but he also didn't give them any room to have anything near a normal life.

As young kids, he was a fantasy father (a playmate who couldn't say no) but when they got older he would have been devastated to see them want a life that didn't always revolve around him & his immediate desires.

I truly believe he would have gone totally over the edge once
Blanket hit puberty.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 6, 2011
Hunja wrote:
Drugs drown you in a sea of helpless negativity. MJ was a mere mortal and not immune to their effects.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 6, 2011
Repeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree.
And it's funny that he didn't mind giving his own children a very abnormal childhood either. Sure he showered them with all sorts of great material possessions but he also didn't give them any room to have anything near a normal life.
As young kids, he was a fantasy father (a playmate who couldn't say no) but when they got older he would have been devastated to see them want a life that didn't always revolve around him & his immediate desires.
I truly believe he would have gone totally over the edge once
Blanket hit puberty.
He was robbed of time that could have been spent with his children. He did think of his and all children even in such a bad state which shows that he was genuine about his outlook on all children. So very sad but at least his family shall try to follow through with his legacy.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 6, 2011
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was so "trusting" why did he choose Murray ahead of the physicians AEG proposed? Because he was a paranoid drugged up queen, that's why.
Because he was already a junkie and Murray may have been the only doctor around low enough to supply.
Yada

Harriman, TN

#13 Oct 6, 2011
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>cause he was already a junkie and Murray may have been the only doctor around low enough to supply.
Wait a minute. I hope you use logic. The autopsy showed that the only drugs found were the ones COnrad said he administered to Michael. Michael wound up dead from them per the coroner's report of causation. Cheers!
Yada

Harriman, TN

#14 Oct 6, 2011
The point here is that nobody knows the occasion of this recording. Michael could have had teeth pulled and cotton in his mouth and medications for that. Michael could have been drunk as a skunk. Michael could have been stoned on weed. Michael could have been stoned on Benadryl, Dramamine, Cold medication... The point is we do not know and cannot know now anyway. It is irrelevant.

Its only purpose is to hopefully distract people and hopefully prejudice the jury in some way. It will not work for Conrad.
His boss wants him to be sunk in prison for as long as possible else he would not bankroll his case and would have moved them for a plea deal by this. His boss is ruining Conrad's credibility for later when COnrad will wnat to tell the public any story about this event. Cheers!
Gray Wolf

Ringgold, GA

#15 Oct 6, 2011
smilemj wrote:
It's heartbreaking.
I agree,that was really sad to listen to.That tape showed that Michael was thinking about the future and his plans to help sick children. I believe Michael always wanted to help children and I think that tape showed that. That tape also showed someone who really need help with the sleep problem he had and the addiction to drugs that he had.With him almost out of it on whatever Murray had given him when that was taped. Michael still was talking about helping children and thinking about the future.Michael never killed himself. Michael never gave himself propofol. That tape showed Michael wanted to live and do good.

Why Dr. Murray taped Michael, I guess nobody will know. I believe Dr. Murray taped Michael to later use it to blackmail him maybe. I don't think he taped him to help him.Because, If Dr. Murray really wanted to help Michael he would not have played with his life by putting him in a coma every night so he could sleep. Dr. Murray being a doctor knew that procedure was not used to let a person get a good night sleep. I believe he was going to use the tape to later blackmail Michael to get more money maybe.

I will agree though that tape was sad to listen to.
Gray Wolf

Ringgold, GA

#16 Oct 6, 2011
Hunja wrote:
So, you think every human being is the same? Well, they are not. Some people can work out their problems and some people even with help still can not shake whatever demons is bothering them. By your comment everyone handles things the same and they do not. Two people can go through the same bad things. One might deal with it and move on and the other person may struggle their whole life even with help to deal with whatever has happen to them. Maybe in his eyes he thought he was seeking help did you ever think about that? He did get a doctor and not someone off the street now didn't he? Too bad the Dr. he got did not care about anything but money by the looks of it. Anyway, every person might have the same things happen to them.But, every person will deal with it different. You know why that is? It is because no two people are the same. Every human being is different and deals with things in their lives different.
Gray Wolf

Ringgold, GA

#17 Oct 6, 2011
Hunja wrote:
Also, you say he was not very creative while under the influence of medication by saying he never had a childhood. Have you ever stop to think what you say? Maybe if people would stop and take the time to really listen to what a person is saying they might just maybe see what the person is saying. Everyone knows Michael life and he really never had a childhood. He was made to perform at the age of 5 yrs old. Now can you imagine a little child that age being whipped to be perfect and made to perform? You are hearing a grown man when you hear that tape. But, that grown man still has the memory of not having a normal childhood. It is the lost child in him that has been trying to reach out some how for to get help or to get back something that he lost. If that makes sense.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe just maybe what Michael lost when he was a child that he did not want another child to feel that way? Imagine being only 5 yrs old and made to perform on a stage in front of lots of people and if you did not do a perfect job that you would be beat. Wanting to go to the park with his dad and just be a kid.But, never got to do that and when he seen other children playing at a play ground and it made him cry.Because, he had to go and perform and practice knowing he better do it right or he was going to get beat. Then he said, his Dad told him he was ugly and made fun of him. By what he told not only was he abused physically but also verbally and beaten on top of it.Michael said, has always told his story. But, just like your comment alot of people did not stop to listen to him.Oh and look at your comment - You did not see a sick person on that tape.Because, if you had you would have not made fun of what he was trying to say.
Gray Wolf

Ringgold, GA

#18 Oct 6, 2011
Hunja wrote:
Also, Michael when he was a child never got to call his Dad- daddy. He had to call him by his name. By the looks of that it seems like everything was taken from him when he was a child. By the looks of that it looks like he really did not have no safe place to turn at that young age. By the looks of that he was a little child who probally really never felt loved and only wanted to be loved and just be a child.By what Michael has told people over the years he never had that. Michael always said, he never had a childhood.
Gray Wolf

Ringgold, GA

#19 Oct 6, 2011
Hunja wrote:
Michael had to be a grown up at the age of 5 yrs old. Imagine that.
Gray Wolf

Ringgold, GA

#20 Oct 6, 2011
Hunja wrote:
Also, Michael told of being asleep and gotten up as a child to go perform at night. Does it really matter what or how he said it? The point was he told his story and some people really never listen to it. Like he said, he never had a child hood and by the looks of what he said. Michael never had a childhood or at least not a normal one.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#21 Oct 7, 2011
Correct Lea - he did have an abnormal childhood.
I guess what he could have done, once he was emancipated, was said to his father

'I hated those years, I hated being famous and working so hard. My childhood was ruined but the rest of my life won't be. I'm taking control now and have decided to opt out of that lifestyle, go to college, earn a few qualifications and get a nice normal everyday job'.

I wonder why he didn't do that given that he so hated being in the spotlight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corey Haim said Michael Jackson assaulted him o... 19 min Spotted Wee 3
News Michael Jackson's Niece Fights Mental Illness W... (Sep '15) 21 min Spotted Wee 5
White humiliation and slavery (Jan '16) 6 hr F1du23 25
News Snoop Dogg Returns To Hometown Of Long Beach To... (Nov '15) 14 hr Christie Taylor 2
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) 22 hr PlottmasterAM 7,363
News Your questions for RZA (Sep '12) Nov 15 OnyxGodAllahblackman 3
News Popa Wu (Wu-Tang) Ends Rumours Of DLAH (Hellkey... (Feb '12) Nov 15 OnyxGodAllahblackman 2
More from around the web