Tito Jackson reveals Michael Jackson ...

Tito Jackson reveals Michael Jackson death...

There are 8 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Jun 11, 2014, titled Tito Jackson reveals Michael Jackson death.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

Jackson 5 guitarist also reveals that if former King of Pop did share a bed with a child it was out of naiveness Michael Jackson's older brother Tito Jackson has revealed his feelings on the King of Pop's death, Conrad Murray's arrest and the cloud that will forever remain over Michael due to numerous child abuse cases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 11, 2014
'If my brother did share a bed with a child it was out of naiveness'

Really, Tito? You have no idea, even after a criminal trial, that you're disgusting and sick brother spent well over a thousand nights in bed with unrelated little boys and went to extraordinary lengths to make sure they happen.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 11, 2014
Check this quote out.

“I would think it was more naive. I don’t think he would ever hurt a kid… maybe they were watching a movie and fell asleep in the bed.”

Bloody hell, that's what happened then. All those nights Wacko spent in bed with little boys were just a result of an innocent movie and tiredness.

Lol.. Wacko Jacko's family, just like his idiotic fans are in complete denial.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#3 Jun 11, 2014
Quote:“Well it was very frustrating because my brother was the biggest star and I’ve always felt that there was people that didn’t want him to succeed”

No Tito, we just didn't want him to molest kids...

Raleigh, NC

#4 Jun 11, 2014
Tito is obviously covering. He knows his brother was being inappropriate.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#5 Jun 11, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
Quote:“Well it was very frustrating because my brother was the biggest star and I’ve always felt that there was people that didn’t want him to succeed”
No Tito, we just didn't want him to molest kids...
Amen.

I think the Wackson family should remain silent and let others think them fools. Every time they open their mouths and speak, they remove all doubt.

“Agent Provocateur”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#6 Jun 11, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.
I think the Wackson family should remain silent and let others think them fools. Every time they open their mouths and speak, they remove all doubt.
The Wackson family should get lost. No one believes or cares about what comes out of their mouths except the f'loons.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#7 Jun 15, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Tito is obviously covering. He knows his brother was being inappropriate.
I agree. If it was out of naiveness, then the bedroom door would have been unlocked and open. Even then it wouldn't be right.

Raleigh, NC

#8 Jun 15, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. If it was out of naiveness, then the bedroom door would have been unlocked and open. Even then it wouldn't be right.
Exactly. There wouldn't have been no need for alarms if it was naivete.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Dec 10 Spotted Wee 7,376
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Dec 8 texas pete 7,220
Huge Breasts Dec 8 Jimmie 2
News California sheriffs have found Corey Feldman's ... Dec 7 Jake 1
News Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss Track (Aug '09) Dec 5 carpe diem 36
White humiliation and slavery (Jan '16) Dec 4 Slave to BBC 26
News Michael Jackson postpones some London shows; sa... (May '09) Dec 4 KRS 2 35
More from around the web