Taylor Swift Performs Her 'Hairbrush ...

Taylor Swift Performs Her 'Hairbrush Song' With Jennifer Lopez

There are 6 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Aug 26, 2013, titled Taylor Swift Performs Her 'Hairbrush Song' With Jennifer Lopez. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Taylor Swift invited Jennifer Lopez on stage to sing her "hairbrush" song: 'Jenny From the Block'.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Taylor Swift

Albania

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Do you like Madonna?! Jennifer?
Jennifer Lopez

Albania

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Yeah I like Madonna I think she Is Queen Great Talented and Perfect Singer?:) and do you like Madonna?:)
Taylor Swift

Albania

#3 Aug 27, 2013
I think She Is talented I really like her I love her her songs her songs are so nice
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#4 Aug 27, 2013
I like Avril Lavigne better, Taylor Swift. But you're right, Jennifer Lopez and Madonna are good singers. But I prefer Avril Lavigne since she makes really cool songs like My Happy Ending. I was surprised that your favorite song is What The Hell. Don't you, Taylor Swift? ;)
Jane

Provo, UT

#5 Nov 13, 2013
I'm trying to get a no tangle brush. I think that it would be really nice because my other brushes have tangles. http://www.lusetabeauty.com/luseta-zero-tangl...
taylor swift

Albania

#6 Nov 14, 2013
yeah I hate new days thats right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Male Privilege now on I tumes 17 hr Revelation 1
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) 18 hr sunnyt 53
News Jesse Ventura to appeal vacating of $1.8 millio... 21 hr Hostis Publicus 3
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
I'm racist Jun 18 natehillavl 1
More from around the web