Michael Jackson's kids burn through $...

Michael Jackson's kids burn through $8M a year

There are 13 comments on the New York Post story from Jun 8, 2014, titled Michael Jackson's kids burn through $8M a year. In it, New York Post reports that:

On a hot, lazy Las Vegas day, Michael Jackson's eyes were glued to a catalog as he shopped from his hotel room for mundane but expensive trinkets such as Rolex watches, Barbie dolls and artwork.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 8, 2014
I can't wait for Neverland to be resurrected. MJ's children will make that a reality.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#2 Jun 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
I can't wait for Neverland to be resurrected. MJ's children will make that a reality.
Neveragainland should be razed to the ground and then sprinkled over with salt.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#4 Jun 8, 2014
Neveragainland needs somebody to light sage, in order to remove all of the bad vibes that still remain there...after it has been razed to the ground.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 8, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Neveragainland needs somebody to light sage, in order to remove all of the bad vibes that still remain there...after it has been razed to the ground.
The evil lies entrapped within Neverland walls need to be purged with a spiritual cleansing to fill the joyous celebrations that are install there.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#6 Jun 9, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil lies entrapped within Neverland walls need to be purged with a spiritual cleansing to fill the joyous celebrations that are install there.
So long as those joyous celebrations don't include adult-child sleepovers, I'm all for purging the place of the evil Michael created there.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#7 Jun 9, 2014
I don't know if that house will ever be restored to what it was. I even doubt the kids are interested in that place. Blanket barely even knew it. And by the time Prince and Paris were starting to be aware of it, 2003 happened and they never returned to it. They make it sound like the kids are buying everything with that money. :/ I hope they use it wisely and not like their dad did.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#8 Jun 9, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
I don't know if that house will ever be restored to what it was. I even doubt the kids are interested in that place. Blanket barely even knew it. And by the time Prince and Paris were starting to be aware of it, 2003 happened and they never returned to it. They make it sound like the kids are buying everything with that money.:/ I hope they use it wisely and not like their dad did.
That's a good point. My personal thought? Raze every structure on the place, and let ranchers or wine producers buy the land. I'm sure the school across the street doesn't ever want another Neverland built there. Kiki Fournier did mention boys from that school spending the night alone, with Michael.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Jun 9, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good point. My personal thought? Raze every structure on the place, and let ranchers or wine producers buy the land. I'm sure the school across the street doesn't ever want another Neverland built there. Kiki Fournier did mention boys from that school spending the night alone, with Michael.
With all the Jesus juice and marijuana Michael gave them, did they even make it to their classes the next day after spending the night in the Jackson bedroom?

I would like to think the main Neverland house would be torn down but that is still highly unlikely. I guess Prince, Paris and Blanket could buy it back. However, it is too far away from civilization. I think the entire property could possibly be used as a pet cemetary since there are most certainly mass animal graves buried beneath the scattered grounds already.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 10, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
So long as those joyous celebrations don't include adult-child sleepovers, I'm all for purging the place of the evil Michael created there.
MJ gave adult-child sleepovers the miss after the Arvizo lies which were proven in court. Get over it, the man lived as a recluse during his final years and now is resting in his grave. Stop persecuting an innocent man and do something for genuine victims instead.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#11 Jun 10, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ gave adult-child sleepovers the miss after the Arvizo lies which were proven in court. Get over it, the man lived as a recluse during his final years and now is resting in his grave. Stop persecuting an innocent man and do something for genuine victims instead.
Is that why he moved to Bahrain, where adult-child sleepovers are overlooked? Sometimes your intentional delusions are very frustrating.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 11, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why he moved to Bahrain, where adult-child sleepovers are overlooked? Sometimes your intentional delusions are very frustrating.
MJ went to Ireland too after his invitation to Bahrain. There would be more child abuse in your neighborhood than Bahrain

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#13 Jun 11, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ went to Ireland too after his invitation to Bahrain. There would be more child abuse in your neighborhood than Bahrain
Only god knows what happened, in Ireland, given Michael's compulsion for sleeping with little boys.

I wish you would get out of denial.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#14 Jun 11, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Only god knows what happened, in Ireland, given Michael's compulsion for sleeping with little boys.
I wish you would get out of denial.
I heard Michael took the boys to the Blarney Stone, and right when they bent over backwards and kissed it, he pulled down their pants, and kissed his own version of the "stones". What a guy?...girl?... androgynous being?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) 9 hr Spotted Wee 7,376
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Dec 8 texas pete 7,220
Huge Breasts Dec 8 Jimmie 2
News California sheriffs have found Corey Feldman's ... Dec 7 Jake 1
News Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss Track (Aug '09) Dec 5 carpe diem 36
White humiliation and slavery (Jan '16) Dec 4 Slave to BBC 26
News Michael Jackson postpones some London shows; sa... (May '09) Dec 4 KRS 2 35
More from around the web