Alfonso Ribeiro On Michael Jackson Mo...

Alfonso Ribeiro On Michael Jackson Molestation Allegations: - I Simply Won't Believe It'

There are 5 comments on the WTNZ-TV Knoxville story from Aug 16, 2013, titled Alfonso Ribeiro On Michael Jackson Molestation Allegations: - I Simply Won't Believe It'. In it, WTNZ-TV Knoxville reports that:

Alfonso Ribeiro says he's always thought of his late friend Michael Jackson as a "child caught in a man's body," and it is one of the reasons he will never believe the molestation allegations against the entertainer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNZ-TV Knoxville.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Aug 16, 2013
Alfonso Ribeiro claims he hung out with Michael when he was between the ages of 12 and 14. So, is he in denial about what happened to him? Of course, there is always the possibility Michael was not interested in him, so the Jacksons paid him to speak on their behalf.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2 Aug 17, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Alfonso Ribeiro claims he hung out with Michael when he was between the ages of 12 and 14. So, is he in denial about what happened to him? Of course, there is always the possibility Michael was not interested in him, so the Jacksons paid him to speak on their behalf.
If he was around Wacko around those ages that would be around 1983-1987. Wacko was most infatuated with Emmanuel Lewis in that time period. I think Wacko was too smitten with the smaller Emmanuel Lewis to consider anything sexual for Alfonso Ribeiro. Pedophiles do not sexually molest every child they encounter, just as a rapist doesn't rape every woman he meets.

Canada

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Brook Shields must have felt like a useless prop, when Michael Jackson brought a 12 year old Emmanuel Lewis as his second date to the 1984 Grammy Awards. The idiot Jackson carrying Lewis like he was a paralyzed baby.

Canada

#6 Aug 18, 2013
TraceyNewtonsuckscock wrote:
<quoted text>The memories of that. Yuck
Brook was too nice to tell him, he looked like a freak.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#8 Aug 18, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was around Wacko around those ages that would be around 1983-1987. Wacko was most infatuated with Emmanuel Lewis in that time period. I think Wacko was too smitten with the smaller Emmanuel Lewis to consider anything sexual for Alfonso Ribeiro. Pedophiles do not sexually molest every child they encounter, just as a rapist doesn't rape every woman he meets.
Michael may not have been interested in Alfonso. In that case, he should be grateful. In Kenneth Lanning's pedophile profiling, he said they often come across as childlike. Calling Pedo Pan a child trapped in a man's body just confirms he fits the profile, even more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Prince Was A Homophobe, What Does That Make ... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 5
100 FACTS black people don't want White people... (Apr '08) 11 hr Hebrew man 91
News Celebrities Who Snagged Billionaires: Miranda K... 14 hr K-DJ 60
News Did Mariah Really Go Crazy After Fiance Played ... 20 hr Rb RECORDS 1
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Wed Ananyo Seerat 242
Tamar Braxton, stay or leave ? Is Vincent Herbe... Tue Ericka Courtney 1
News Harry Connick Jr.'s new talk show scrambles for... Aug 21 Rb RECORDS 1
More from around the web