Inside Kim Kardashian and Kanye West'...

Inside Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's engagement: Silicon Valley...

There are 1 comment on the Daily Mail story from Oct 23, 2013, titled Inside Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's engagement: Silicon Valley.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Inside the lavish proposal that left Kim Kardashian 'speechless': Silicon Valley billionaires on guest list, family in tears and one HUGE multimillion dollar price tag Presented fiancee with 15 carat diamond ring by Lorraine Schwartz, estimated to be worth anything from $1.6m to $6m With their mutual love of grand gestures, not to mention his ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 23, 2013
I'd be in tears too if I had to look at his ugly mug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince's ex-wife Manuela Testolini honours late... 21 hr Three Rounds 1
News Prophetics in the Key of Allah: Towards an Unde... Tue naman 1
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness May 23 Mega Rude 982
News Prince Has the No. 1 and 2 Albums This Week Wit... May 20 Amused Octopus 48
what is up with beyonce's bad breath rumors (Jan '07) May 19 Yo Beyonce 143
News Prince Beats Michael Jackson's Digital Songs Ch... May 19 Amused Octopus 127
News Michael Jackson: Your number one music icon (Aug '10) May 19 Spotted Wee 137
More from around the web