Biological mom will become Paris Jack...

Biological mom will become Paris Jacksona s co-guardian

There are 32 comments on the New York Post story from Oct 6, 2013, titled Biological mom will become Paris Jacksona s co-guardian. In it, New York Post reports that:

Debbie Rowe, the baby mama to the King of Pop's two eldest children but a persona-non-grata to the Jackson clan, will soon become co-guardian to her daughter, Paris Jackson, family sources said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
frank

Johannesburg, South Africa

#1 Oct 6, 2013
If true then this is good news, Paris needs to leave with her mother for a while to help her through her current issues.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Although I'm not so sure a f'loon who successfully rented her womb to the Thing of Pop, she's definitely a better choice than Katherine "I-Love-Money-More-Than-M y-Own-Flesh-and-Blood" Jackson. In spite of Prince's attitude, I think he would be better off with her, too. Matt Fiddes should get custody of Blanket, after DNA testing should prove him to be the father. The child needs to be removed from the Jackson clan, too.
simon

Walton, UK

#3 Oct 6, 2013
http://youtube/watch?v=1LgDeaX tI0A work from home
instant payday network, hey its free
Jacie

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2013
Great news!!

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#6 Oct 6, 2013
More of Paris's incubator inserting herself into the continuing Wacko drama. The kids should all go to the Jackson who comes closest to sanity... Janet.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 6, 2013
That's great news for Paris and Debbie. They need plenty of time together.
Mrs Betty Quinn

Dexter, NY

#8 Oct 6, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
That's great news for Paris and Debbie. They need plenty of time together.
Because the best thing Paris needs is another greedy sponge with a degree of legal control over her.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 6, 2013
Mrs Betty Quinn wrote:
<quoted text> Because the best thing Paris needs is another greedy sponge with a degree of legal control over her.
But Paris is to get only $20,000 a month. That's peanuts to Debbie.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#11 Oct 7, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
But Paris is to get only $20,000 a month. That's peanuts to Debbie.
Why is it peanuts to Debbie? Oh, because she sold her babies for millions, you mean? Or are you suggesting that, because she was the privileged ex nurse who who got to treat Wacko's crack with bleaching creams, she earned in excess of $300,000 per annum?
Dud Fivers

UK

#12 Oct 7, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
But Paris is to get only $20,000 a month. That's peanuts to Debbie.
and Whacko spent that a day on drugs and tampons.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 Oct 7, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it peanuts to Debbie? Oh, because she sold her babies for millions, you mean? Or are you suggesting that, because she was the privileged ex nurse who who got to treat Wacko's crack with bleaching creams, she earned in excess of $300,000 per annum?
It means that Debbie will let Paris hang on to her pocket money and keep her daughter like every good mother does.

Since when are divorce settlements are baby pay outs?.

Debbie was a married woman when she gave birth to her children and deserves some respect from you.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#14 Oct 7, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It means that Debbie will let Paris hang on to her pocket money and keep her daughter like every good mother does.
Since when are divorce settlements are baby pay outs?.
Debbie was a married woman when she gave birth to her children and deserves some respect from you.
The fat old Rent-A-Wreck will get fck all respect from me after selling her kids to a man she knew was a druggie, a man that sloped off on their wedding night and shared his marital bed with a little boy, and then deserting them.

People earn respect, they aren't automatically granted it just because they married a pop singer. Little wonder an airhead like you doesn't understand that. Superficial racist f'loon.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 7, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
The fat old Rent-A-Wreck will get fck all respect from me after selling her kids to a man she knew was a druggie, a man that sloped off on their wedding night and shared his marital bed with a little boy, and then deserting them.
People earn respect, they aren't automatically granted it just because they married a pop singer. Little wonder an airhead like you doesn't understand that. Superficial racist f'loon.
Debbie married the real person behind that Pop star facade and not the Pop star, just like LMP did.

Both never described him as a pedophile but as a loving and greatly misunderstood being. Both insist they had a sexual relationship with him which should not be unusual for married couples.

You were never present at both of MJ's wedding nights therefore you have no right to make such blind accusations.

You have issues that you need to deal with instead of venting your anger out on a dead Pop star, his children, family members and all those who have loved him. Sleeping with children, admiring children and enjoying their company does not necessarily mean he was molesting them. He did publicly say that molesting children was a sick and harmful act and he would never hurt a child, ever.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#16 Oct 7, 2013
I am happy for paris.this is what she needs.
Paris had the best and amazing father.I know she must miss him so much.not only was michael a wonderful father.but also her best friend.
Hope you feeling better paris.and wish you all the happiness in the world.because you deserve it.
Just remember.your father loved you all very much
You were his world you all meant everything to him.just Listen to the song he wrote for you
You are my life.Michael would of been very proud of you.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#17 Oct 7, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
I am happy for paris.this is what she needs.
Paris had the best and amazing father.I know she must miss him so much.not only was michael a wonderful father.but also her best friend.
Hope you feeling better paris.and wish you all the happiness in the world.because you deserve it.
Just remember.your father loved you all very much
You were his world you all meant everything to him.just Listen to the song he wrote for you
You are my life.Michael would of been very proud of you.
Michael did love his children very much... some more than others, depending on the gender.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#18 Oct 7, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Debbie married the real person behind that Pop star facade and not the Pop star, just like LMP did.
Both never described him as a pedophile but as a loving and greatly misunderstood being. Both insist they had a sexual relationship with him which should not be unusual for married couples.
You were never present at both of MJ's wedding nights therefore you have no right to make such blind accusations.
You have issues that you need to deal with instead of venting your anger out on a dead Pop star, his children, family members and all those who have loved him. Sleeping with children, admiring children and enjoying their company does not necessarily mean he was molesting them. He did publicly say that molesting children was a sick and harmful act and he would never hurt a child, ever.
I'd reply to that load of absolute bollocks but know that to do so would be an exercise in absolute futility because if there's one thing this forum has taught me, it's to never try to reason with a racist troll in blinders.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#19 Oct 7, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It means that Debbie will let Paris hang on to her pocket money and keep her daughter like every good mother does.
Since when are divorce settlements are baby pay outs?.
Debbie was a married woman when she gave birth to her children and deserves some respect from you.
So, did you have a discussion with her, and is this what she told you?

I didn't think so.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21 Oct 8, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
So, did you have a discussion with her, and is this what she told you?
I didn't think so.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#22 Oct 8, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qsRK0GFSF-kXX
This is an interview with Lisa Marie, not Debbie. And I don't want to see a YouTube video. I want to hear if she personally told you what she thought, which I doubt.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Oct 9, 2013
Of course you don't want to hear a woman say that she married MJ for LOVE. That shatters your warped perception of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are Democrats funnier than Republicans? 14 hr Old Sam 1
News Celebrities Who Snagged Billionaires: Miranda K... 20 hr K - DJ 10
News Chris Brown slams Taylor Swift and Kanye West f... 21 hr K - DJ 1
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Wed Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Wed Chaimpie 7,216
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Tue Pliez 200
News Keshia Knight Pulliam Porn (Jan '08) Tue Cheche pop 21
More from around the web