Jackson family 'eager to protect Paris'

Dec 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Music-News.com

Paris Jackson's family are reportedly urging her to stop seeking out stories about her father.

Comments
21 - 40 of 69 Comments Last updated Jan 1, 2014

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it's simple to you. You're a f'loon. She was isolated from her peers. She was so a accustomed to seeing her father with little boys, she thought it was creepy for the nanny to be in his bed. She had to wear masks in public. She found her father unconscious from a drug overdose. And now she's in the care of the grandmother who is responsible for the tragedy her father became. I'm sure he loved them. But that doesn't mean he was capable of giving them a good home.
It is creepy when an uninvited visitor jumps into bed with you.

MJ should of had that so called nanny charged for sexual harassment. What a creepy woman and she wasn't on drugs.
Robin

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's simple to you. You're a f'loon. She was isolated from her peers. She was so a accustomed to seeing her father with little boys, she thought it was creepy for the nanny to be in his bed. She had to wear masks in public. She found her father unconscious from a drug overdose. And now she's in the care of the grandmother who is responsible for the tragedy her father became. I'm sure he loved them. But that doesn't mean he was capable of giving them a good home.
Do you personally know what their life was like before MJ died?
I think many people who did not actually know him (me included) would know how his kids were raised or how he was around them. Apparently he had a great support system for the kids or they would not have turned out to be as good as they have been. At least before they were subjected to the rest of the "family"...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It is creepy when an uninvited visitor jumps into bed with you.
MJ should of had that so called nanny charged for sexual harassment. What a creepy woman and she wasn't on drugs.
Whooooooosh! That went right over your head.

It is creepy when a grown man sleeps with other people's children to the point at which his own children think it's normal. I think it's creepy when a child is so uncomfortable when she sees her father in bed with an adult, he gives her has to come up with a weird excuse.

Personally, I don't believe the Thing of Pop slept with any adult, unless he was too drugged up to notice the person in his bed had pubes. But the whole point is seeing an adult of any gender in her father's bed should have been normal to her.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Whooooooosh! That went right over your head.

It is creepy when a grown man sleeps with other people's children to the point at which his own children think it's normal. I think it's creepy when a child is so uncomfortable when she sees her father in bed with an adult, he gives her has to come up with a weird excuse.

Personally, I don't believe the Thing of Pop slept with any adult, unless he was too drugged up to notice the person in his bed had pubes. But the whole point is seeing an adult of any gender in her father's bed should have been normal to her.
MJ was not a sleaze just because he kept his sex life private and discreet.

His security guards witnessed his heterosexual liaisons so you have got it all wrong.

The nanny didn't turn MJ on because she was a sexual aggressor. MJ liked his women to behave like ladies.

MJ knew that child sexual abuse hurt children physically and emotionally. He believed that people that do that were sick in the head and needed help.

Michael Jackson was a very misunderstood man by you. His children knew their father wasn't a pedophile because they personally knew him better than you and will always stick up for his innocence. So will I.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 15, 2013
 
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ was not a sleaze just because he kept his sex life private and discreet.
His security guards witnessed his heterosexual liaisons so you have got it all wrong.
The nanny didn't turn MJ on because she was a sexual aggressor. MJ liked his women to behave like ladies.
MJ knew that child sexual abuse hurt children physically and emotionally. He believed that people that do that were sick in the head and needed help.
Michael Jackson was a very misunderstood man by you. His children knew their father wasn't a pedophile because they personally knew him better than you and will always stick up for his innocence. So will I.
He did not keep his sex life private. He paraded the little boys he diddled in public. How could you possibly know what kind of woman the nanny was? You don't her.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not keep his sex life private. He paraded the little boys he diddled in public. How could you possibly know what kind of woman the nanny was? You don't her.
MJ kept his sex life private. He never diddled little boys ever especially not in public. No one diddles little boys in public not even pedophiles.

The nanny was an aggressor because she told people that she was his wife without his consent and jumped into bed with him. She had no respect for herself and MJ. Ladies are respectful of others and themselves. I don't want to know her.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Dec 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ kept his sex life private. He never diddled little boys ever especially not in public. No one diddles little boys in public not even pedophiles.
The nanny was an aggressor because she told people that she was his wife without his consent and jumped into bed with him. She had no respect for herself and MJ. Ladies are respectful of others and themselves. I don't want to know her.
Did you personally speak to the nanny and ask her about this subject? Or do you have legal documents to back your statements? Otherwise, this is just your opinion.

Besides, I'd have thought you could say the nanny was proof Michael slept with at least one adult. Ah, the (il)logic of f'loons.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Did you personally speak to the nanny and ask her about this subject? Or do you have legal documents to back your statements? Otherwise, this is just your opinion.

Besides, I'd have thought you could say the nanny was proof Michael slept with at least one adult. Ah, the (il)logic of f'loons.
That was a part of Paris's court statement. She personally knew the woman.

MJ slept with his wives but you don't want to know that because you are only interested in filth.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a part of Paris's court statement. She personally knew the woman.
MJ slept with his wives but you don't want to know that because you are only interested in filth.
You have just added to your stupid-f'loon quotes. You don't know the nanny, therefore, what Paris thinks of her should be taken with a grain of salt. The important part you completely missed. Paris thought is was weird for a grown woman to be in his father's bed, but she doesn't seem to think there was anything out of sorts for all those little boys to sleep with her father.

Whether or not he slept with Lisa Marie is anyone's guess. I doubt he slept with Debbie Rowe. Neither woman would give a straight answer when asked about it.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just added to your stupid-f'loon quotes. You don't know the nanny, therefore, what Paris thinks of her should be taken with a grain of salt. The important part you completely missed. Paris thought is was weird for a grown woman to be in his father's bed, but she doesn't seem to think there was anything out of sorts for all those little boys to sleep with her father.
Whether or not he slept with Lisa Marie is anyone's guess. I doubt he slept with Debbie Rowe. Neither woman would give a straight answer when asked about it.
Paris saw nothing wrong with children sleeping with her dad because it was not sexual but she saw it strange for her maid to cross work barriers. Both his wives said that they slept with their husband. Sorry that they didn't get into the nitty gritty details to titillate your curiosity but they are ladies.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Paris saw nothing wrong with children sleeping with her dad because it was not sexual but she saw it strange for her maid to cross work barriers. Both his wives said that they slept with their husband. Sorry that they didn't get into the nitty gritty details to titillate your curiosity but they are ladies.
My god. You really are a pedo supporter. There is everything wrong with a grown man who prefers to sleep with other people's children and has no believable relationships with adults, male or female. I find you appalling.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Dec 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Do some fans get that they're supporting inappropriate behavior by any grown up to sleep with a child? Michael's excuses as to why he did this never made sense yet he's excused. He was just as sexually deviant as R. Kelly was. Ironically both of them paid off their accusers. R. Kelly actually upped MJ in the icky factor by producing tapes of his criminal activity. Yet he and MJ both got off because of unwilling participants.

Anyways, Paris is far away from the nightmare in California concerning her fake mother and faker relatives of her "father". I hope she stays away and finds some solace in healing from her pain.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Dec 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
My god. You really are a pedo supporter. There is everything wrong with a grown man who prefers to sleep with other people's children and has no believable relationships with adults, male or female. I find you appalling.
I find it appalling that you can't accept LMP's admissions of having the best sex with MJ and refuse to believe that he was not a pedophile. There is something seriously wrong with you.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Dec 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it appalling that you can't accept LMP's admissions of having the best sex with MJ and refuse to believe that he was not a pedophile. There is something seriously wrong with you.
As with all f'loons, your priorities are backward. It bothers you more that I believe he had sex with his "wives', but you are not troubled that a grown man preferred to sleep with children, night after night.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Dec 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it appalling that you can't accept LMP's admissions of having the best sex with MJ and refuse to believe that he was not a pedophile. There is something seriously wrong with you.
LMP says that out of necessity and maintaining her respectability intact. Can you imagine the fall out if she admitted her marriage with Jackson was out of convenience??? Numerous Neverland employees over the years claimed LMP and Michael slept in different rooms.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Dec 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ kept his sex life private. He never diddled little boys ever especially not in public. No one diddles little boys in public not even pedophiles.
The nanny was an aggressor because she told people that she was his wife without his consent and jumped into bed with him. She had no respect for herself and MJ. Ladies are respectful of others and themselves. I don't want to know her.
But why was he brazen about keeping his young boyfriends public?? Do they not deserve privacy as much as the women too??? You think it's ok to keep the women private, while the young boys dressed in similar outfits as MJ in public was charming and cute?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Dec 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMP says that out of necessity and maintaining her respectability intact. Can you imagine the fall out if she admitted her marriage with Jackson was out of convenience??? Numerous Neverland employees over the years claimed LMP and Michael slept in different rooms.
I wish she would have the guts to be honest. I'd respect her more. I imagine the fall out if she admitted it was a marriage of convenience, especially from f'loons.

When he "married" Debbie Rowe, he spent the honeymoon night with a little boy. I hope a real man slept in the room with her. Otherwise, it must have been one lonely night.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Dec 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish she would have the guts to be honest. I'd respect her more. I imagine the fall out if she admitted it was a marriage of convenience, especially from f'loons.
When he "married" Debbie Rowe, he spent the honeymoon night with a little boy. I hope a real man slept in the room with her. Otherwise, it must have been one lonely night.
Same here, but LMP and DR know it's better to speak good about Michael Jackson then to speak bad. Nobody wants to endure the anger of f'loons.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Dec 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here, but LMP and DR know it's better to speak good about Michael Jackson then to speak bad. Nobody wants to endure the anger of f'loons.
They both need the backbone of Gene Simmons. He says exactly what he thinks, regardless of how other people may react.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Dec 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
They both need the backbone of Gene Simmons. He says exactly what he thinks, regardless of how other people may react.
I get the feeling both LMP and DR signed contracts to never disparage him, even if their relationship ends acrimoniously.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••