Janet Jackson's news article:Mystery ...

Janet Jackson's news article:Mystery Cowboy Helped Jackson Out of Depression

There are 4 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Mar 1, 2008, titled Janet Jackson's news article:Mystery Cowboy Helped Jackson Out of Depression. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Caption: Janet Jackson at her CD signing at Virgin Megastore. Hollywood, California - 28.02.08 R+B star JANET JACKSON has credited a mystery cowboy for helping her to overcome her depression. via ContactMusic.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

KELLY DJ

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Mar 2, 2008
US QUEEN OF SOUL = [ JANET JACKSON ] GET [[ WORST ]] * OFFICE [[ ISLAND ]] * SAY * HELP [ JANET ] * LOVE WILL NEVER DO [ WITHOUT U ]] US [ NEW ALBUM ] DISCIPLINE = [ JANET ] NOW ONLY [ US ] * SELLING * 200.000 * US NEWS 2008 ***
ray

Lakeland, FL

#2 Mar 20, 2008
I believe that Janet (Ms. Jackson) will be the talk of the town throughout all cities across the U.S.A and major cities within other countries. We here in the States don't still with singers or recording artists who have open the doors to push are American Music oversea. That is pretty SAD we don't support a major artist like Janet Jackson who have pave the way thru dance,fashion,sex Appeal and most of All Janet expectional Music thru the last two decades going into her third decade with much more to offer if we as American Music Lovers Support her a Hundred and twenty-five percent. I have all love Janet for her Down to Earth Presence and One who's Beauty Shine inside as well the her Beautiful Face and Physique as Well. My Prayers are with Ms. Janet Jackson to be a True Phenomenal for 2008 year to be the talk of having a Super record Sales and No.1 Albumn in All Categories of Pop,Soul,Dance and R&B. I believe that one day Janet will get togather with some famous Jazz Musicians to do a Fucky Dance Jazz Albumn in the near future. I love Discipline very much; especially 2Nite,Luv and my favorite of All is that of The 1 with Missy Elliot.
Solomon

Poland

#3 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Carlynn

UK

#4 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/LXY9gr only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A 30-years-later look at Prince's 'Purple Rain' (Aug '14) 7 hr Octopus 75
News Transit officials: Officer uses pepper spray on... 8 hr xxxrayted 19
News Taylor Swift Is the New Prince 11 hr Taylor Fan 2
News MJ`s spirit haunting his Neverland ranch`s pote... 13 hr Sleepingboy 13
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... 18 hr quaheem 15
News Quincy Jones: Whitney 'blew my mind' (Feb '12) 20 hr Have farts 29
News Disputed German Michael Jackson memorial may ha... 22 hr Octopus 1
More from around the web