B.B. King, a legend once booed

B.B. King, a legend once booed

There are 2 comments on the The Virginian-Pilot story from Jan 7, 2014, titled B.B. King, a legend once booed. In it, The Virginian-Pilot reports that:

By the summer of 2007, B.B. King had long become something of a museum piece, the last great Delta bluesman alive and kicking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Virginian-Pilot.

pimptastic slide

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jan 7, 2014
saw old b a few years back. he played 5 songs and talked the rest of the time. i love blues and his music, but i fell asleep at the ted, woke up, and he was still blabbing. lucky the great buddy guy (you know, the guy hendrix ripped his shtick off of) opened for him and blew his doors off. i prefer the great drink small, the electric blues dr.
Lisa

Melbourne, AR

#2 Jan 20, 2014
My thought for today.

Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, if Martin Luther King had keep his black ass out of Memphis, he'd still be with us. Thank you James Earl Ray.......... this is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celebrities Who Snagged Billionaires: Miranda K... 19 hr Kelly - DJ 2
News Mariah leaves bra at home 20 hr Kelly - DJ 2
100 FACTS black people don't want White people... (Apr '08) Jul 22 RIP 82
News Heron takes on Running Man Challenge Jul 20 kelly 2
News Monday By the Numbers: J.Lo's dates, a legendar... Jul 19 Rb RECORDS 1
News Beyonce's Colorist Rita Hazan Reveals Her Rules... Jul 19 kelly 1
News Nick Cannon on the Most ''F--ked Up'' Part Abou... Jul 19 kelly 2
More from around the web