Three-Six Mafia Up For An Oscar? What's Next?

Our no. 12 top link this morning needs no introduction -- it's Academy Award time, and the talents behind this year's top movies are getting ready for their magical night in Hollywood. Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Pablito

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 2, 2006
What the f*$K! Three 6 up an Oscar! What in the world is going on, I'm going to start listening to country.
Lil Sin

Detroit, MI

#15 Feb 6, 2006
I'll be at the Oscars with them. Them my boys guys. Really. We're doing a Cheetos commercial there too...
andre

United States

#17 Feb 6, 2006
go brokeback moutain!:)
Big C

Nashville, TN

#23 Feb 7, 2006
quit hatin on the 6
Simply Put

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#24 Feb 7, 2006
Well They are nominated for the soundtrack and not for what's the best movie. The chance they will receive an Oscar is small but i think it's nice to see an underground rapgroup nominated for an Oscar. And they deserve it.
Keyser Soze

Miami, FL

#25 Feb 7, 2006
It's bout time the 6 get recognized for their 14 years of dedication to the rap game. I think they have done a good job of staying true to their fans, despite the fame and money. They're more true than some of these rappers who go mainstrean once they get a little money in their pockets!
Kallio

Ottersweier, Germany

#26 Feb 7, 2006
Keyser Soze wrote:
" It's bout time the 6 get recognized for their 14 years of dedication to the rap game. I think they have done a good job of staying true to their fans, despite the fame and money. They're more true than some of these rappers who go mainstrean once they get a little money in their pockets! "

damn right...shut this thread down
hypnotizedcamp

Avenel, NJ

#27 Feb 7, 2006
im Crangel84 from HCN! i think your sick Pablito. you know what, "YOU got lost in da sauce"...Pablito probably likes 50,slim shady
hypnotizedcamp.net
HYP

Mexicali, Mexico

#29 Feb 9, 2006
Gayblito
ant

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#30 Feb 13, 2006
you gotta admit tho the old album "the end" is f***ing dope
f--kahater

Québec, Canada

#31 Feb 24, 2006
finally some real dudes gettin recognition for the real music they makin. BIG UP Three six mafia
YEAH three six

Winnipeg, Canada

#32 Feb 25, 2006
Pablito wrote:
What the f*$K! Three 6 up an Oscar! What in the world is going on, I'm going to start listening to country.
THREE SIX IS THA SHIDT THEEY DESERVE A GRAMMY
half on a sac on some BLOW
Blaze

AOL

#33 Feb 26, 2006
Pablito wrote:
Quit hatin on tha realist niggas cause they commin' up, with yo country a**.
Blaze

AOL

#34 Feb 26, 2006
ant wrote:
you gotta admit tho the old album "the end" is f***ing dope
Main what tha f**k ya mean all they sh**t is hard, no nobody deny dat.
illogikz

Pickering, Canada

#35 Feb 27, 2006
they're doin it live there too

first ever live hip hop performance at the oscar's
juicysbabymama

AOL

#36 Mar 1, 2006
first of all to the lames out there who have no idea that three six mafia are pioneers to the southern rap music explosion and deserve accolade for years of hits both mainstream, and underground, eat a d$@&. Second for those who do know better and hate on it, eat a d---. These cats got chedda stacked to the ceiling, they dont give a hot fish stick bout ya hatin'. Last for those who ride for HCP and all the crunk/trill/screw/south artists who put in work and get the payoff, YEAH NIG WE HERE, AINT NO STOPPIN IT!!! PASS THAT OSCAR HO. HOOD NIGZ CAN GET OSCARS TOO, JUST ASK BIG JAMIE F TO DOUBLE XX.
Schunna Pooh

AOL

#37 Mar 5, 2006
I am from Memphis and I am very proud of them. They have shown that there can still be recognition for hard work. Its hard to go from selling your own product out of your trunk to being internationally known. They are Sons of Memphis and throughout all the bad press and the obviously explicit lyrics, they are still cherished as the pioneers of CRUNK music not Atlanta and not Lil' Jon. For those that don't know, look up they underground music and you will be well impressed.
Chris Da Best

Bronx, NY

#38 Mar 5, 2006
LMAO THREE SIX MAFIA WON AN OSCAR
BLACK POWER BIOTCH
HIP HOP IS HERE 4 EVER
ROCK SUCKS
WATS GOOD
esp

Canyon Lake, TX

#39 Mar 5, 2006
triple 6 mafia..mafia
them boys won...thats right triple 6 mafia 4life
gazla

Crawfordville, FL

#40 Mar 5, 2006
quit hatin
no matter which rapper or band won its an oscar (academy avard)which has won
against this country'a race problem from Three Six Mafia
Big Shout Out To This Great Performance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson Talks Perfection, God in Odd 'B... 2 hr An NFL Fan 59
The 8 worst Michael Jackson duets 2 hr An NFL Fan 99
Michael Jackson's Thriller to be released in 3D 3 hr goodvibrations 1
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 7 hr dreamingofelvis 12,769
Jennifer Lopez loves 'relationship chaos' (Jan '14) 15 hr Olivia 3
10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Michael... 17 hr Jermaine 7 22
New Child Sex Abuse Claims Filed Against Michae... Sun Jermaine 7 247

Black Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE