Lionel Richie -- New Michael Jackson ...

Lionel Richie -- New Michael Jackson Molestation Claims Are 'Bogus'

There are 35 comments on the Bradford Today story from May 10, 2013, titled Lionel Richie -- New Michael Jackson Molestation Claims Are 'Bogus'. In it, Bradford Today reports that:

Michael Jackson's longtime friend Lionel Richie is scoffing at the new molestation claim against the King of Pop ... telling TMZ, Wade Robson's abuse allegations are "bogus."As we first reported, Robson -- a famous choreographer -- filed a Pennsylvania Facts - PA is the Keystone State.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradford Today.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#21 May 12, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no excuse for people that witness child abuse and don't report it. All the explanations under the sun are never excusable.
All those witnesses in your bible should have been sent to prison but they weren't due to the fact that nothing really did happen.
Yes, Goofvibrations, they should have been grilled, for not reporting it. That they didn't has no bearing on the fact Michael was a child molester.

I can't even say "nice try, no cigar." What you wrote is too ridiculously stupid.
WlGGY BALDO

Nottingham, UK

#22 May 12, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no excuse for people that witness child abuse and don't report it. All the explanations under the sun are never excusable.
All those witnesses in your bible should have been sent to prison but they weren't due to the fact that nothing really did happen.
There is no excuse for people who read the witness accounts of child abuse and ignore it. All the explanations under the sun are never acceptable (unless you are a troll, of course, and then no explanation is necessary).
Patrick

Avon, CT

#23 May 13, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic refutes you floon . No one did anything for years about Jerry Sandusky . So it does happen like that

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24 May 13, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Goofvibrations, they should have been grilled, for not reporting it. That they didn't has no bearing on the fact Michael was a child molester.
I can't even say "nice try, no cigar." What you wrote is too ridiculously stupid.
If all of those witnesses truly believed that they saw abuse they would have done something about it instead of trying to pull money. They are liars and not good citizens.

Location hidden

#25 May 13, 2013
WlGGY BALDO wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no excuse for people who read the witness accounts of child abuse and ignore it. All the explanations under the sun are never acceptable (unless you are a troll, of course, and then no explanation is necessary).
The stuff in those statements is ridiculous. Only a gullible fool would take it to be credible.

Location hidden

#26 May 13, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic refutes you floon . No one did anything for years about Jerry Sandusky . So it does happen like that
If Sandusky had of been a muso he would have been caught much sooner.
hobknobs

UK

#27 May 13, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The stuff in those statements is ridiculous. Only a gullible fool would take it to be credible.
Like the gullible imbeciles who think it's okay for grown men to have sleepovers with a succession of young boys.
Not acceptable by any means.
WlGGY BALDO

Nottingham, UK

#28 May 13, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
If all of those witnesses truly believed that they saw abuse they would have done something about it instead of trying to pull money. They are liars and not good citizens.
You're right, they should have done something. However, the fact that they did nothing in no way undermines what they witnessed.

Are you aware of how Wacko's defence machine worked and how some of the witnesses to his sexual abuse of children were intimidated into silence or had their good names dragged through the mud so as to undermine their integrity? Whoops, it's you so probably not....

Troll.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#29 May 13, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
No, f'loon. What is ridiculous is the way you immediately look for an excuse to get your beloved pedophile off the hook so that he is not responsible for his own behavior.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#30 May 13, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not liars, f'loon, and you are the one who is not a good citizen because you staunchly defend a child molester if he can sing and dance.

Location hidden

#31 May 13, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, f'loon. What is ridiculous is the way you immediately look for an excuse to get your beloved pedophile off the hook so that he is not responsible for his own behavior.
Those all were accusations and not Michael Jackson's behavior.

The court's final outcome was innocent and with regard to the recent accusation it's the law's responsibility to make judgements and not yours.

Location hidden

#32 May 13, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not liars, f'loon, and you are the one who is not a good citizen because you staunchly defend a child molester if he can sing and dance.
I am a good citizen, I report crimes immediately when I see them and if a victim's life were to be at risk, I would intervene immediately instead of turn a blind eye.

I have never perjured myself in a court of law nor sold misleading information to the media. I have been a juror in a trial and contributed a fair and rational decision toward the final verdict.

Those witnesses never confronted MJ, never reported to the children's parents, never called the police and authorities, instead they went to the media for their own self financial interests.

Good citizens help others and not just themselves.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#33 May 13, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a good citizen, I report crimes immediately when I see them and if a victim's life were to be at risk, I would intervene immediately instead of turn a blind eye.
I have never perjured myself in a court of law nor sold misleading information to the media. I have been a juror in a trial and contributed a fair and rational decision toward the final verdict.
Those witnesses never confronted MJ, never reported to the children's parents, never called the police and authorities, instead they went to the media for their own self financial interests.
Good citizens help others and not just themselves.
Then stop being a bad citizen and help the people whose lives Michael ruined. The first step is not saying hateful things about the victims and their witnesses.

Location hidden

#34 May 13, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Then stop being a bad citizen and help the people whose lives Michael ruined. The first step is not saying hateful things about the victims and their witnesses.
I have stated nothing hateful about any accuser but you have about MJ. Hater

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#35 May 14, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I have stated nothing hateful about any accuser but you have about MJ. Hater
*guffaw*

What a convenience selective-memory loss is for you. I've lost track of the number of times you have made nasty remarks about the victims, witnesses, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris Jackson shows off new sunflower tattoo as... 8 hr BobLoblah 3
News Rihanna: 'I'm not feuding with Beyonce over Gra... Wed PopTrap 1
Trump Banning All Gay Shows Starting With Empire?! Dec 6 Colossill 1
tim wise calls out ‘oppressed’ white people in ... Dec 6 Colossill 1
News Entertaining 'Legends in Concert' at Foxwoods Dec 5 Memphisrain 2
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... Dec 4 Cuddles6778 284
News Michael Jackson's Robert Burns songs to be rele... (Jan '12) Dec 4 Kimo9g 3
More from around the web