Lionel Richie -- New Michael Jackson ...

Lionel Richie -- New Michael Jackson Molestation Claims Are 'Bogus'

There are 35 comments on the Bradford Today story from May 10, 2013, titled Lionel Richie -- New Michael Jackson Molestation Claims Are 'Bogus'. In it, Bradford Today reports that:

Michael Jackson's longtime friend Lionel Richie is scoffing at the new molestation claim against the King of Pop ... telling TMZ, Wade Robson's abuse allegations are "bogus."As we first reported, Robson -- a famous choreographer -- filed a Pennsylvania Facts - PA is the Keystone State.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradford Today.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth Be Known

United States

#1 May 10, 2013
I didn't know Lionel was with MJ 24/7 365 days of the year.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 May 10, 2013
Christ on a cross, is Lionel another one of these idiots who thinks Wacko was a perfect specimen of perfection? Is he completely oblivious to the lengths that Wacko Jacko went to to have his one-on-one sleepovers with unrelated, little boys?

No wonder Wacko Jacko's victims are so reluctant to come forward. It's not just child hating f'loons, they have to worry about, its also idiots like Rich Tea
Truth Be Known

United States

#3 May 10, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
Christ on a cross, is Lionel another one of these idiots who thinks Wacko was a perfect specimen of perfection? Is he completely oblivious to the lengths that Wacko Jacko went to to have his one-on-one sleepovers with unrelated, little boys?
No wonder Wacko Jacko's victims are so reluctant to come forward. It's not just child hating f'loons, they have to worry about, its also idiots like Rich Tea
Bingo! You hit the nail right on the head with that.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 May 10, 2013
Truth Be Known wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo! You hit the nail right on the head with that.
It's sad that people like this will come out and try to excuse the allegations without even knowing all the real facts. I say give Wade Robson a chance. Pedo Pan did not spend all those nights in bed with him for no reason.
Agoura Fire Department

Lyons, CO

#5 May 10, 2013
Lionel, did you ever do losts of cocaine '75-'85? Tap dance about Nicole at age 1? Try again clown.
Sharline arce

San Jose, CA

#6 May 10, 2013
Letz not give him any jobs anymore let him know what hard times are

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 May 10, 2013
I am scoffing at the allegation with Lionel. Wade Robson is as transparent as they can be.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#8 May 10, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
I am scoffing at the allegation with Lionel. Wade Robson is as transparent as they can be.
It's too bad for you, as well as the rest of f'loondom, three people saw Michael molest Wade. But of course, they're liars, too, because you don't want to hear it.

Location hidden

#9 May 12, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad for you, as well as the rest of f'loondom, three people saw Michael molest Wade. But of course, they're liars, too, because you don't want to hear it.
They saw nothing and Wade said so. Don't spout off before Wade's court outcome.
Patrick

Avon, CT

#10 May 12, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Former "America's Best Dance Crew" judge Shane Sparks -- a convicted statutory rapist -- has Wade Robson's back ... telling TMZ, he believes Michael Jackson molested the choreographer.

TMZ broke the story ... Wade has filed a claim with the MJ Estate, alleging the King of Pop molested him for 7 years, from the time he was 7 until he turned 14.

Shane tells TMZ, "I've been knowing Wade forever. Because of the man he is, I do believe him. I don't think he would lie about this because this could hurt him ... He don’t need the publicity or the money. I think this is something that has been on his mind and he had to get it off."

Shane tells us, a big clue emerged soon after he met Wade, who was not much older than 7 at the time.

According to Shane, Wade's tiny apartment was filled with ridiculously expensive electronics -- mixing boards, beat machines, video games, and other "rich kid" toys ... all of which were gifts from Michael.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#11 May 12, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
They saw nothing and Wade said so. Don't spout off before Wade's court outcome.
Liar. Charlie Michael, Blanca Francia, and Mariano Quindoy saw Michael molest Wade. Here's the link to the legal document you don't want to read.

Page 2 lists them. Scroll down to page 18, and you can read Mariano Quindoy's statement of what he witnessed. On page 21 is Blanca Francia's testimony. On Page 33, Charlie Michaels gives an accountof what she witnessed.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/1...

Location hidden

#12 May 12, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>Former "America's Best Dance Crew" judge Shane Sparks -- a convicted statutory rapist -- has Wade Robson's back ... telling TMZ, he believes Michael Jackson molested the choreographer.

TMZ broke the story ... Wade has filed a claim with the MJ Estate, alleging the King of Pop molested him for 7 years, from the time he was 7 until he turned 14.

Shane tells TMZ, "I've been knowing Wade forever. Because of the man he is, I do believe him. I don't think he would lie about this because this could hurt him ... He don’t need the publicity or the money. I think this is something that has been on his mind and he had to get it off."

Shane tells us, a big clue emerged soon after he met Wade, who was not much older than 7 at the time.

According to Shane, Wade's tiny apartment was filled with ridiculously expensive electronics -- mixing boards, beat machines, video games, and other "rich kid" toys ... all of which were gifts from Michael.
I am aware of that but I would never take a criminal's word for granted let alone a rapist. He wants a cut of the Estate loot from Wade.
Patrick

Lawrence, MA

#13 May 12, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware of that but I would never take a criminal's word for granted let alone a rapist. He wants a cut of the Estate loot from Wade.
More victims claim abuse by Michael Jackson

TWO more alleged child abuse victims of Michael Jackson are preparing to file lawsuits against the late singer’s estate, it was revealed yesterday.

By: Mike ParkerPublished: Sun, May 12, 2013
3Comments
Jackson with Jordie Chandler in 1993

A legal source close to the singer’s family confirmed:“One is in the public eye, the other not. But they are both telling the same story of regular and repeated molestations.”

The claims come 10 days after top Hollywood choreographer Wade Robson launched his own legal battle for compensation from Jackson’s estate.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/398919/...

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#14 May 12, 2013
Wow! The number of times f'loons have said 'if there are other victims, they would have come forward'.

Well f'loonies, here they are....

I notice that since these revelations have been made, the Wackogandists have stopped posting on this forum. Hiding under their beds with their hands over their ears and singing 'La-la-la', I bet.
hobknobs

UK

#15 May 12, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Charlie Michael, Blanca Francia, and Mariano Quindoy saw Michael molest Wade. Here's the link to the legal document you don't want to read.
Page 2 lists them. Scroll down to page 18, and you can read Mariano Quindoy's statement of what he witnessed. On page 21 is Blanca Francia's testimony. On Page 33, Charlie Michaels gives an accountof what she witnessed.
Thanks for posting this Len. It makes very disturbing reading. If the mainstream media was to publish these documents in its entirety, it would leave all his supporters in no doubt about his pedophilia. He should have been locked up for life.

Location hidden

#16 May 12, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a read and can't understand that you can believe all that crap, with regard to the statement on page 12, lines 5 and 6.

‘A number of these acts were witnessed by one or another of the staff, inadvertently in the video arcade, in his room, in the Jacuzzi or in the shower.’

If all these people claim to have witnessed the sex acts then why didn't they ever do something about it, instead of sell their lies to the media?

They could have planted bugs around the place, or taken photos and movies. MJ wouldn't had noticed because he was supposedly off his face all the time.

BTW you claim his bedroom was had several locks and alarms to forewarn him of anyone coming and yet stuff was witnessed in his bedroom.

Your court papers are ridiculous.

Location hidden

#17 May 12, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
More victims claim abuse by Michael Jackson
TWO more alleged child abuse victims of Michael Jackson are preparing to file lawsuits against the late singer’s estate, it was revealed yesterday.
By: Mike ParkerPublished: Sun, May 12, 2013
3Comments
Jackson with Jordie Chandler in 1993
A legal source close to the singer’s family confirmed:“One is in the public eye, the other not. But they are both telling the same story of regular and repeated molestations.”
The claims come 10 days after top Hollywood choreographer Wade Robson launched his own legal battle for compensation from Jackson’s estate.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/398919/...
I have noticed the author of that article, Mike Parker also states,“Personally, I believe they are simply trying to cash-in on the enormous wealth that has accrued since Michael’s death.”

Money has always been the root behind Michael Jackson's problems and not molestation. The only time it stopped was when he had nothing.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#18 May 12, 2013
hobknobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting this Len. It makes very disturbing reading. If the mainstream media was to publish these documents in its entirety, it would leave all his supporters in no doubt about his pedophilia. He should have been locked up for life.
I wish the mainstream media would publish them. If people don't know he was a child molester but suspect he was, this would remove all doubt. However, given Goofvibrations's bad reaction, I suspect his supporters would scream they were lying, just wanting money, sold their stories to the media, etc. I don't have hope for them. At least they would make even bigger fools of themselves.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#19 May 12, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a read and can't understand that you can believe all that crap, with regard to the statement on page 12, lines 5 and 6.
‘A number of these acts were witnessed by one or another of the staff, inadvertently in the video arcade, in his room, in the Jacuzzi or in the shower.’
If all these people claim to have witnessed the sex acts then why didn't they ever do something about it, instead of sell their lies to the media?
They could have planted bugs around the place, or taken photos and movies. MJ wouldn't had noticed because he was supposedly off his face all the time.
BTW you claim his bedroom was had several locks and alarms to forewarn him of anyone coming and yet stuff was witnessed in his bedroom.
Your court papers are ridiculous.
You sure are going into a tailspin, over this. So, do you have links to documents, showing a canceled check for each and every single person who said he or she witnessed Michael abusing children? Oh, a number of them did explain why they didn't do anything.

If you read the legal documents, you would see he did, indeed, have multiple locks on his bedroom and an alarm system to warn him of approachers. And yes, people did witness untoward behavior. The victims themselves and the maid who was specifically hired to clean his bedroom. People did not go into Michael's bedroom unless he wanted them there.

Location hidden

#20 May 12, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are going into a tailspin, over this. So, do you have links to documents, showing a canceled check for each and every single person who said he or she witnessed Michael abusing children? Oh, a number of them did explain why they didn't do anything.
If you read the legal documents, you would see he did, indeed, have multiple locks on his bedroom and an alarm system to warn him of approachers. And yes, people did witness untoward behavior. The victims themselves and the maid who was specifically hired to clean his bedroom. People did not go into Michael's bedroom unless he wanted them there.
There is no excuse for people that witness child abuse and don't report it. All the explanations under the sun are never excusable.

All those witnesses in your bible should have been sent to prison but they weren't due to the fact that nothing really did happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gene Wilder, star of 'Willy Wonka,' 'Blazing Sa... 20 hr Old Sam 1
News MTV VMAs to feature Kanye West, Rihanna, Britne... Mon ban rap music 2
News Here's 7 Guacamole Mistakes You're Making Sun Rb RECORDS 1
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) Sun Try WAR GAMES 360
News Corey Feldman details Hollywood sex abuse (Oct '13) Sun When2SHUTUP 15
News Celebrities Who Snagged Billionaires: Miranda K... Sun K-DJ 64
News (Whitney) Houston, we have a problem - fans dev... Sun Crack-A-Wack-A-Doe 1
More from around the web