Katherine Jackson Wants Michael's Pat...

Katherine Jackson Wants Michael's Paternity Details Kept Under Wraps?

There are 3 comments on the NewsOne story from Apr 18, 2013, titled Katherine Jackson Wants Michael's Paternity Details Kept Under Wraps?. In it, NewsOne reports that:

As the wrongful death trial begins against concert promoter AEG Live , Jackson matriarch, Katherine , has reportedly been inquiring about surrogate Mother Debbie Rowe 's impending testimony, which she reportedly fears will not only expose late-pop star Michael Jackson as NOT being the biological Father of his three kids but also hurt their case ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Apr 18, 2013
I love this quote from the article. "In order to avoid this information coming to light, Katherine has reportedly filed a number of legal documents that would effectively exclude any paternity information from coming out during the trial."

This circus is getting better and better.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 19, 2013
So, Debbie the woman who had a very brief and bizarre relationship with Pedo Pan is going to testify but Laura, who supposedly had healthy seven year-long relationship with him, isn't making an appearance as of yet. I find that very strange, how about you, Jerome?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#4 Apr 20, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
I find both of the above comments irrelevant and inflammatory. Michael's Children Paternity has nothing to do with the actions of AEG. It's all smoke and mirrors to avoid the fact that AEG hired Murray and failed to supervise him or provide the proper medical equipment.
AEG provided the means, or lack thereof, and Murray was their weapon.
Whether its by adoption or paternity, it doesn't matter. Michael raised them from birth and was their legal parent and guardian. No one has ever doubted that Michael was the legal parent/guardian of those children.
This is all smoke and mirrors by AEG to avoid the facts in question.
Katherine is just a loving grandparent, who doesn't want to see Michael's children suffer unnecessarily behind the actions of AEG. Katherine is a wonderful soul.
Only a f'loon would write such ridiculous prose. Katherine has dollar signs in her eyes where her pupils ought to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kanye, Sam Smith, the Who set for iHeartRadio M... 2 hr K-DJ 6
News Quincy Jones: Whitney 'blew my mind' (Feb '12) 2 hr Gum farts 27
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... 3 hr Juicy Jill 70
News Transit officials: Officer uses pepper spray on... 4 hr xxxrayted 15
News Michael Jacksona s White Glove Is Available for... 4 hr Juicy Jill 6
News Joe Jackson admitted to Brazil hospital after s... 5 hr Donald Hump 18
News Bob Marley, Wailers atop Billboard album chart 5 hr Octopus 1
More from around the web