Why Did The Big Divas Disappoint In 2013?

Dec 9, 2013 Full story: OhNoTheyDidnt

It wasn't a bad year for pop, after all was said and done: At the very least, 2013 was the year that Justin Timberlake returned to the charts with not one, but two albums , and the One Direction album proved those kids' mettle as one of the most unexpectedly solid acts cranking out pop-rock tunes, and there were sleeper hits from artists like Lorde ... (more)

Full Story
Lady gaga

Albania

#1 Dec 11, 2013
I am diva queen i mean and i guess its britney queen and diva and she is pop princess
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Hello Lady Gaga. Avril Lavigne marketed her fifth album poorly thanks to Epic Records while Katy Perry's number 1 album Prism doesn't do much. And your number 1 album Artpop lost to Eminem's new album which stole Avril's fifth album date mocking her fifth album out the window. So what we need now is to advertise them. Why? Because pop is way overmarketed. That's why. Good thing music can balance it's genres and market more genres more often like rock and country. So advertise the albums is the best way to makes albums more successful. Promoting albums is getting old. So making a commercial for an album would be better. You, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne and/or Miley Cyrus must have their albums advertised and so do a lot of other singers like Selena Gomez. If a few singers like Justin Timberlake and One Direction were highly successful, then most others like Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande should do the same thing. Albums must get advertised. Plain and simple. I hope you agree with me on this one, Lady Gaga. Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and Avril Lavigne should agree too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Competition! Win tickets for Magic of Motown 37 min Jojo brock 2
Michael Jackson's son have a skin disease? Prin... 2 hr An NFL Fan 46
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 2 hr An NFL Fan 44
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 6 hr Observer Rules 12,787
The Note: Ebola Digs In Fri OccupyThis 2
Judge denies motion in Jackson estate case Fri Pishpash1234 50
Sturgill Simpson and Peggy Seeker lead the way ... Fri dunna 2

Black Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE