Jackson - Live In Concert at King's L...

Jackson - Live In Concert at King's Lynn Corn Exchange

There are 43 comments on the Ely Standard story from Oct 17, 2013, titled Jackson - Live In Concert at King's Lynn Corn Exchange. In it, Ely Standard reports that:

His impressive career spanned almost five decades, and he was continually at the forefront of popular music, being crowned as he is now, the undisputed King of Pop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ely Standard.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
forever Michael

London, UK

#1 Oct 20, 2013
I went to see this show in september.I have seen it 3 other times this year,anything to do with Michael
And I am there,any fan should goe and see it.
It gets sold out quick.this guy ben is really good and he sounds so much like Michael.even when he speaks he sounds american,but he comes from the uk.be jumps off the stage.theres a rush but you can touch his hand.ben sings and dances Just like Michael.and hes a massive Michael Jackson fan
Theres so much Love in the theatre for Michael.
We were the girls who sat in the second row from the stage screaming we love you Michael.and ben said in MJ voice I Love you .I met ben after the show.he signed the mag of the show and posters for me.and had a photo taken with me.there a lot of people waiting to meet him..we were like Michael Michael.I dont know what we would of done if the real Michael Jackson was standing there.we had goosebumps.we met some other fans one girl had a I pad with her.and she had Michael all over it.she bad as me.Michael every where.we were all screaming in the second row.every one of us was screaming.we Love you Michael we Love you Michael.and ben keep saying I Love you.and the male dancers were hot .I Just wish it was Michael I Love him so much..thanks ben and cast for a great show.and meeting the fans after.and thank you for giving little tribute at the end for Michael.it meant so much..if any fans have chance to see it.its amazing show one of the best in the uk.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#2 Oct 20, 2013
i wanna vomit every time i read you.
Mr Giblets

UK

#3 Oct 20, 2013
what pathetic nonsense, what a fuss over a dead pedo freak.
rio

London, UK

#4 Oct 20, 2013
Mr Giblets wrote:
what pathetic nonsense, what a fuss over a dead pedo freak.
A trial cleared Jackson of these accusations, didn't it?
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#5 Oct 20, 2013
zepforever wrote:
i wanna vomit every time i read you.
it cant be any thing as
Bad has to like the freak robert plant.thats who
Makes you vomit.you better goe back to his forum
He will be missing his one and only fan
He wont even know his name in few years time.
Not many of us know it now

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#6 Oct 20, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text> it cant be any thing as
Bad has to like the freak robert plant.thats who
Makes you vomit.you better goe back to his forum
He will be missing his one and only fan
He wont even know his name in few years time.
Not many of us know it now
LMAO. Robert Plant has more talent in his pinkie finger than Wacko had in his whole artificial Cylon body.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#7 Oct 21, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text> it cant be any thing as
Bad has to like the freak robert plant.thats who
Makes you vomit.you better goe back to his forum
He will be missing his one and only fan
He wont even know his name in few years time.
Not many of us know it now
Robert shits on you and on your pedofreak.

20 Millions tried to buy tickets in only 2 hours to attend the 02 arena gig,silly tard.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#8 Oct 21, 2013
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO. Robert Plant has more talent in his pinkie finger than Wacko had in his whole artificial Cylon body.
Well said !
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#9 Oct 22, 2013
Just visited that clown robert plants topix page
Just looked at him I felt sick.his face makes me vomit.hes like a worm and led Zepplin they cruel along the ground.they need to goe back in the hole they came from.cant sinh.cant dance.cant play guitar.dead pan.they pay people to come and see them.grandads need to beat it.give it up as a bad job
Zep is a looney tune along with robert plant
There music is dead needs to go in the nearest tip
Its only clowns who goe and see them
Believe me I was soon back to neverland

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#10 Oct 22, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Just visited that clown robert plants topix page
Just looked at him I felt sick.his face makes me vomit.hes like a worm and led Zepplin they cruel along the ground.they need to goe back in the hole they came from.cant sinh.cant dance.cant play guitar.dead pan.they pay people to come and see them.grandads need to beat it.give it up as a bad job
Zep is a looney tune along with robert plant
There music is dead needs to go in the nearest tip
Its only clowns who goe and see them
Believe me I was soon back to neverland
I guarantee when Robert Plant dies he won't be found in his bedroom wearing a diaper and with pictures of anonymous babies propped up for him to stare at.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#11 Oct 22, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Just visited that clown robert plants topix page
Just looked at him I felt sick.his face makes me vomit.hes like a worm and led Zepplin they cruel along the ground.they need to goe back in the hole they came from.cant sinh.cant dance.cant play guitar.dead pan.they pay people to come and see them.grandads need to beat it.give it up as a bad job
Zep is a looney tune along with robert plant
There music is dead needs to go in the nearest tip
Its only clowns who goe and see them
Believe me I was soon back to neverland
What about wackos face ?

Robert is aging naturally not a single plastic surgery he had.

Wacko put his face under knives more than a wedding cake.

When he collapsed he looked like a Zombie and like a Viperous.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#12 Oct 22, 2013
Robert Plant won a Grammy for his album, "Raising Sand" in recent years. Obviously, I do not think he is doing that badly. The 02 concert Led Zeppelin's "Celebration Day" recorded live in 2007, peaked at #2 on the US Billboard Top 200 Album chart not too long ago. It is still better than what Wacko has been doing with his Sony death discs, "Immortal" and the re re re release of the laughable "Bad 25" Floons are delusional as always. Wacko can not even debut in the top ten anymore and his CD's slide off the charts rapidly.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#14 Oct 22, 2013
20 million people wanted tickets for Led Zeppelin's reunion gig at London's 02 in 2007. But it was just one show. Michael Jackson has never done those numbers in requests for tickets. Robert Plant is doing fine, floon. He won a Grammy. Wacko's last number one pop hit in the US was "You Are Not Alone" in 1995. That was over 18 years ago. When has the clown ever play an instrument, except boy flute?

Michael who?

It is Jacko The Clown these days.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#15 Oct 22, 2013
Michael can play the piano.when more albums are released he will be number one.
Alot of people dont know who robert plant is now and they wont in the future Led zepplins the only clown.they are complete rubbish and need to go to the nearest tip.no one will ever come close oe near to Michael.theres only room for one king and thats
Michael Jackson.who adored the world over
I Only wish Michael was still here
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#16 Oct 22, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael can play the piano.when more albums are released he will be number one.
Alot of people dont know who robert plant is now and they wont in the future Led zepplins the only clown.they are complete rubbish and need to go to the nearest tip.no one will ever come close oe near to Michael.theres only room for one king and thats
Michael Jackson.who adored the world over
I Only wish Michael was still here
Jacko can not play anything because he is dead but has never been seen playing the piano or any other musical instrument. The clown mimed to pre recorded beats and danced. Judging by how poorly his Sony death discs are selling, I do not believe the dead Michael Jackson will ever have a number one album again. He definitely is not getting anymore hits. Besides, the bins are full of Michael Jackson CD's at bargain outlet stores and they do not seem to be moving. "This Is Shit" and "Michael" are three dollars for unsold discs that have never been opened. Then you have the clown's entire catalog stocked in the "used" sections at places like FYE. They can not give them away. Robert Plant and Led Zeppelin are never found in bargain stores. The clown is in the clearance bins at Walmart with The Village People "YMCA And Other Hits" Wacko shouldn't have molested children. He ruined his legacy.
XposeSynagogueOf Satan

Mongolia

#17 Oct 22, 2013
Sadly Jews tried to frame him, stole all his money, conspired to kill him and made sure all his kids (which arent his biologically) were Jewish!
They were especially after Michael's 50% share of a 400 song beatle catalogue which he owned , that is why THEY got Michael into debt and tried to make sure that the catalogue would underwrite Michael's borrowings and tried to make sure Michael defaulted but it failed as Michael realized that THEY/JEWS had gangstalked,controlled his life, trying to isolate him. That is when he broke away wanting to convert to Islam, start his new world tour to service the debt THEY had helped him get into. Sadly thats where he was killed/murdered.
Alvin Malnik is one of these evil men behind Jackson's attempted demise and subsequent death. Malnik is also the true biological father of Blanket Jackson
XposeSynagogueOf Satan

Anonymous Proxy

#18 Oct 22, 2013
Sadly Jews tried to frame him, stole all his money, conspired to kill him and made sure all his kids (which arent his biologically) were Jewish!
They were especially after Michael's 50% share of a 400 song beatle catalogue which he owned , that is why THEY got Michael into debt and tried to make sure that the catalogue would underwrite Michael's borrowings and tried to make sure Michael defaulted but it failed as Michael realized that THEY/JEWS had gangstalked,controlled his life, trying to isolate him. That is when he broke away wanting to convert to Islam, start his new world tour to service the debt THEY had helped him get into. Sadly thats where he was killed/murdered.
Alvin Malnik is one of these evil men behind Jackson's attempted demise and subsequent death. Malnik is also the true biological father of Blanket Jackson

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19 Oct 22, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacko can not play anything because he is dead but has never been seen playing the piano or any other musical instrument. The clown mimed to pre recorded beats and danced. Judging by how poorly his Sony death discs are selling, I do not believe the dead Michael Jackson will ever have a number one album again. He definitely is not getting anymore hits. Besides, the bins are full of Michael Jackson CD's at bargain outlet stores and they do not seem to be moving. "This Is Shit" and "Michael" are three dollars for unsold discs that have never been opened. Then you have the clown's entire catalog stocked in the "used" sections at places like FYE. They can not give them away. Robert Plant and Led Zeppelin are never found in bargain stores. The clown is in the clearance bins at Walmart with The Village People "YMCA And Other Hits" Wacko shouldn't have molested children. He ruined his legacy.
Go suck helium.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#20 Oct 22, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Go suck helium.
But it is true, Jermaine.

I go to bargain stores to get great deals because I want to get more bang for the buck. Why pay full price for less product when you don't have to? I see Michael Jackson CD's, DVD's, posters at discount prices and there is plenty of it.

I buy bulk supplies for the house and store it.

Cleaning supplies
Food items like sugar or coffee
Frozen package meals
Towels
Shaving cream packages, razers
Bath products like soap and shampoo
Dog food and doggie treats
DVD movies
And more...

You can really save a bundle and still get quality products.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#21 Oct 23, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacko can not play anything because he is dead but has never been seen playing the piano or any other musical instrument. The clown mimed to pre recorded beats and danced. Judging by how poorly his Sony death discs are selling, I do not believe the dead Michael Jackson will ever have a number one album again. He definitely is not getting anymore hits. Besides, the bins are full of Michael Jackson CD's at bargain outlet stores and they do not seem to be moving. "This Is Shit" and "Michael" are three dollars for unsold discs that have never been opened. Then you have the clown's entire catalog stocked in the "used" sections at places like FYE. They can not give them away. Robert Plant and Led Zeppelin are never found in bargain stores. The clown is in the clearance bins at Walmart with The Village People "YMCA And Other Hits" Wacko shouldn't have molested children. He ruined his legacy.
Very well said octo !!

Wacko was just a clown singer of the crap disco rhythm,floons try to compare that rotten worm to the HAMMERS OF GOD,best drummer of all time bonham one of the best 10 guitarists heroes of all time page,one of the greatest frontmen of all time plant, JPJ the backbone of led zep and and the genieus producer.

Wacko couldn'"t play any instrument ,couldn't sing live,couldn't sing rock songs,couldn't compose lyric songs,all he had to sing,the girl is bad,i wanna be starting somethin...bad...

the same crap as village people !!

Abba and the bee gees were way better than this dead pedofreak.

Comparing him with zep,the beatles,pink floyd the stones.... its simply a blasphemy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Music Kanye West Goes On Another Rant (Sep '13) 1 hr rebel111 3
News Kendrick Lamar Axes South Africa Trip To Suppor... (Sep '13) 1 hr rebel111 2
News Kanye West Accused of Cheating on 'SNL' (Dec '08) 1 hr rebel111 5
News Jay-Z + Kanye West | Watch the Throne (Aug '11) 1 hr rebel111 4
News Young Jeezy Brings Out Lil Wayne At Birthday Bash (Jun '09) 1 hr rebel111 5
News 50 Cent: I Quit If Kanye West Outsells Me (Aug '07) 2 hr rebel111 5
News Kanye keeps us guessing, groaning, engrossed 2 hr rebel111 4
More from around the web