Wade Robson's Michael Jackson long-shot lawsuit obsession

Jul 9, 2013 Full story: Zap2it.com 103

Welcome to Bugging Me Right Now, a recurring blog segment that deals with entertainment news The Fame Fatale can't seem to shake.

Read more
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 9, 2013
Wade Robson's claim that he has just realized that he have been abused is so so credible. Yeah right, as if! Next Robson will inform the world that he has an intellectual disability. Bwhahahaha

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 10, 2013
You've just proven you know absolutely nothing about abuse victims or child molesters. Try doing something productive with your life and educating yourself on these serious, complex issues before you go around calling a victim a liar. Your joke was lame, too. You spend your life on topix making no damn sense. At some point in your life, you'll either get educated, admit you were wrong all along or continue to look like a complete moron.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#3 Jul 10, 2013
MJisGUILTY wrote:
You've just proven you know absolutely nothing about abuse victims or child molesters. Try doing something productive with your life and educating yourself on these serious, complex issues before you go around calling a victim a liar. Your joke was lame, too. You spend your life on topix making no damn sense. At some point in your life, you'll either get educated, admit you were wrong all along or continue to look like a complete moron.
You speak too soon. I will leave it up to the court to decide.

BTW get help for your problem. Not everyone is a pedophile including Michael Jackson.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#4 Jul 10, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak too soon. I will leave it up to the court to decide.
BTW get help for your problem. Not everyone is a pedophile including Michael Jackson.
Three people witnessed him being molested, pedo supporter. It doesn't matter what the end result is. Aside from that, the article was quite hostile to abuse victims. And people wonder why victims of childhood sexual abuse are hesitant to come forward.
Bee

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jul 10, 2013
The person who wrote the article sounds like such a heartless jerk.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#7 Jul 11, 2013
MJisGUILTY wrote:
Wade is not a proven victim despite his two so called witnesses that are willing to testify for him now.

They are in it for the money as he is.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 11, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Three people witnessed him being molested, pedo supporter. It doesn't matter what the end result is. Aside from that, the article was quite hostile to abuse victims. And people wonder why victims of childhood sexual abuse are hesitant to come forward.
It's not hostile to abused victims. It's about how Robson's double standards are an insult to victims of abuse. He supported MJ for years and turned against all allegations. I don't believe his three money grabbing witnesses. They never attempted to save no children because none were abused.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 11, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not hostile to abused victims. It's about how Robson's double standards are an insult to victims of abuse. He supported MJ for years and turned against all allegations. I don't believe his three money grabbing witnesses. They never attempted to save no children because none were abused.
Did you know there are numerous abuse victims who remain in contact with their abuser, and EVEN keep a close relationship? An example being abused wives who sometimes excuse their husband or even defend him.

My point being that just because the victim of abuse does not fit to your ideal box of how they ''should act'', does not mean they are lying.

I believe Wade felt he owed MJ for the help he gave with his career, his financial stability, and to his mother. I also believe Wade felt partly responsible for the abuse since he may have been a willing participant (or so MJ had him believe).

Victim abuse is a tough topic and can be complicated, MJ was a master manipulator, so try and understand the psychology behind victims before you rush to quick and cliche judgements.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#10 Jul 11, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know there are numerous abuse victims who remain in contact with their abuser, and EVEN keep a close relationship? An example being abused wives who sometimes excuse their husband or even defend him.
My point being that just because the victim of abuse does not fit to your ideal box of how they ''should act'', does not mean they are lying.
I believe Wade felt he owed MJ for the help he gave with his career, his financial stability, and to his mother. I also believe Wade felt partly responsible for the abuse since he may have been a willing participant (or so MJ had him believe).
Victim abuse is a tough topic and can be complicated, MJ was a master manipulator, so try and understand the psychology behind victims before you rush to quick and cliche judgements.
So you believe that Robson lied against other accusers for money?

Wade Robson has always valued money throughout his life so there lying that he was abused should not be a surprise then.

Abused child victims are a lot different from abused wives. Wade did not even bother to come out as an adult, oh yeah that's right he forgot and he thought that it was normal blahblahblah. He will lose big time.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#11 Jul 11, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Wade Robson has always valued money throughout his life so there lying that he was abused should not be a surprise then.
Abused child victims are a lot different from abused wives. Wade did not even bother to come out as an adult, oh yeah that's right he forgot and he thought that it was normal blahblahblah. He will lose big time.
He won't lose. Even if he loses the case, he will still win because he will be further proof Michael was a child abuser and master manipulator.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#12 Jul 12, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't lose. Even if he loses the case, he will still win because he will be further proof Michael was a child abuser and master manipulator.
Oh yeah that's right. Wade knows he will lose the case but will generate lots of money by writing the poor little old victim me books, movies and etc.

It all spells MONEY!

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#13 Jul 12, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Wade is the manipulator!

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 12, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
If Wade Robson is telling the truth, then ask Gavin Arvizo how he felt when Robson destroyed his validity as an abuse victim in 2005 RObson had no "feeling" "understanding" towards this 14 yr old boy because Robson was never abused by jackson participating in the molestation trial would have cause a nervous breadown sexual abuse victims know the importan od "validity" and being believed Robson gave none of this to gavin arvizo or any othet sorry robson is an insult to survivors everywhere.
Here here!
Shame on Robson.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#16 Jul 12, 2013
Hear! Hear!
SHAME on Robson.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 12, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not just abused wives, its abused child victims aswell. Its all very common.

I never said Wade lied for money, I said the financial stability MJ gave to his family may have played a part.

Wade never forgot, nor did he say he thought it was normal. I already explained in detail why I believe Wade. It would help if you read my comments properly.

You say he never came out as an adult, do you realise it takes decades or even a life time for victims to come out.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 12, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Wade is the manipulator!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NLT3gncZW2kXX
The more comments you make, the more clear it is you have little knowledge of abuse. Maybe you should do some research - MJ fansites dont count

Location hidden

#19 Jul 12, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
If Wade Robson is telling the truth, then ask Gavin Arvizo how he felt when Robson destroyed his validity as an abuse victim in 2005 RObson had no "feeling" "understanding" towards this 14 yr old boy because Robson was never abused by jackson participating in the molestation trial would have cause a nervous breadown sexual abuse victims know the importan od "validity" and being believed Robson gave none of this to gavin arvizo or any othet sorry robson is an insult to survivors everywhere.
Well in that case you must feel the same for Jimmy Saville victims, or even victims of Catholic Priests, who dont come out decades later and allow more kids to be abused.

You have no sympathy for victims, so dont pretend you do. You pour your heart out to a man who continuously slept with boys - a man who called up Wades mother at 1:15am - asking her to deliver Wade

Now any responsible decent person would consider that inappropriate

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#20 Jul 12, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>Its not just abused wives, its abused child victims aswell. Its all very common.

I never said Wade lied for money, I said the financial stability MJ gave to his family may have played a part.

Wade never forgot, nor did he say he thought it was normal. I already explained in detail why I believe Wade. It would help if you read my comments properly.

You say he never came out as an adult, do you realise it takes decades or even a life time for victims to come out.
You are speaking of child victims from the 50's, 60's and 70's. That's because children were never heard during those eras. The victims have fought for years to make their claims for justice. Some are in the process now.

Their incidents are nothing like Robson's claim. That's because they were abused. He always had the opportunity to speak out and would have been heard. He had a supportive family background. His stage door mother would have fought for her son. He turned against his friends. A real victim would never had done that.

Location hidden

#21 Jul 12, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You are speaking of child victims from the 50's, 60's and 70's. That's because children were never heard during those eras. The victims have fought for years to make their claims for justice. Some are in the process now.
Their incidents are nothing like Robson's claim. That's because they were abused. He always had the opportunity to speak out and would have been heard. He had a supportive family background. His stage door mother would have fought for her son. He turned against his friends. A real victim would never had done that.
Thats the most ignorant thing I have ever heard.

A real victim does not need to come out to meet your standards. Victims dont come out for numerous reasons

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#22 Jul 12, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the most ignorant thing I have ever heard.

A real victim does not need to come out to meet your standards. Victims dont come out for numerous reasons
That's not ignorance, it's history.
Sexual matters weren't openly discussed during those eras especially within religious environments. Child abuse was accepted as normal through various forms of administered punishment. That's why it was such a fertile climate for pedophiles. Children had to do as they were told and shut up or else. Children did not have the same rights as those of the past 35 years have had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson's daughter Paris meets with a p... 11 min persephone 43
News Here's how Michael Jackson tormented Russell Cr... 1 hr Sleepingboy 6
News 'Michael Jackson One' knocked me off of my feet 5 hr goodvibrations 1
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 7 hr King Elvis 12,853
News Michael Jackson Patented A Pair Of Anti-Gravity... 11 hr Sleepingboy 7
News Radio News: Super FCC Fines 20150324, Segment 1 17 hr Kelly DJ 4
News Bush exercises fuzzy justice in Libby case (Jul '07) Mon sun622 3
More from around the web