UPDATED: Tito Jackson's Son Says Michael Helped Him Cope With a Molestation Incident

May 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 411mania.com

UPDATED: Tito Jackson's Son Says Michael Helped Him Cope With a Molestation Incident Posted by Jeremy Thomas on 05.16.2013 Jermaine Jackson is surprised by Taj's claims... UPDATE: TMZ now reports that Jermaine Jackson was surprised by the claims of his nephew, Taj, that a family member had molested him as a child.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Good on you Taj.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/16/showbiz/taj... .

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Oh, please stop making a fool of yourself. The book Jermaine was originally going to publish had quite a discussion of Michael holding Tito's sons in a compromising position. You might want to explain why Uncle Michael had photos of the three children; one of them was nude and draped in a flannel sheet. I can post the link for you.

P.S. Looks like Jermaine has grown breasticles.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
Oh, please stop making a fool of yourself. The book Jermaine was originally going to publish had quite a discussion of Michael holding Tito's sons in a compromising position. You might want to explain why Uncle Michael had photos of the three children; one of them was nude and draped in a flannel sheet. I can post the link for you.
P.S. Looks like Jermaine has grown breasticles.
What you call a compromising position, is being normal. So what if one child was draped in a sheet, there is nothing wrong with that. You are such a prude. I suppose you peck people on the cheek with lip protection too.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
What you call a compromising position, is being normal. So what if one child was draped in a sheet, there is nothing wrong with that. You are such a prude. I suppose you peck people on the cheek with lip protection too.
Do I have to post a link in which Stacy Brown talked about how Jermaine discussed the Jackson family's shock when they found Michael holding his nephews in a bedroom in a very disturbing manner, after their mother's funeral?

Given all the photos had of little boys, including a photo of his special friend Jonathan Spence in the nude, explain why you think nothing is wrong when a man has a photo of a nude child draped in a flannel sheet. The good news is the sheet covered his genitals. The bad news is he was otherwise nude. I'd be delighted to post a link to the legal document, describing this photo.

Pedo supporter.
Patrick

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
"I remember Michael sitting on the bed with Tito's boys - Taj, T.J. and Terrell, crying and holding them," Jermaine writes.
"He held them in an almost uncomfortable manner that I will discuss openly and honestly [in the book]. The entire house was shaken."
Jermaine also says that he suspects that his younger brother may have been a victim of sexual abuse by their dad, Joseph.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
"I remember Michael sitting on the bed with Tito's boys - Taj, T.J. and Terrell, crying and holding them," Jermaine writes.
"He held them in an almost uncomfortable manner that I will discuss openly and honestly [in the book]. The entire house was shaken."
Jermaine also says that he suspects that his younger brother may have been a victim of sexual abuse by their dad, Joseph.
Taj should know a lot more than you considering he was there and is defending his uncle against Wade Robson because MJ was not a child molester.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Patrick

Avon, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Taj should know a lot more than you considering he was there and is defending his uncle against Wade Robson because MJ was not a child molester.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jermaine jackson would know more than you and obviously was older than taj to access the situation . Mj made the house cringe . Wake up floon
Jenna

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine Jackson needs to check into therapy to cope with the fact his brother was a child molester.If the Jacksons weren't so wacky to begin with, I'd almost feel sorry for them. Who in the world wants to have to cope with an immediate family member that has repeatedly commited such atrocious crimes against children.

They better get used to it though, because I don't think Wade Robson will be the only one to come forward in future.
lol

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

tajjackson3 wrote:
<quoted text>That is how I KNOW Wade is lying. Because I AM a survivor.
Taj is under the impression that being molested gives him a magical ability to tell if someone has been molested. Oh lawd!
jane

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

It looks like pediphilla runs in the Jackson Family. Now an uncle molested a nephew.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

MJ was very supportive when Taj came out and he came out as a child too.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
MJ was very supportive when Taj came out and he came out as a child too.
I'm sure Michael's "support" made Taj lower his defenses to pose in photos for Michael, which Michael kept along with all of his other photos of nude and seminude children. Why, Taj and his brothers trusted Uncle Michael so much, they allowed themselves to be photographed in provocative poses!

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Michael's "support" made Taj lower his defenses to pose in photos for Michael, which Michael kept along with all of his other photos of nude and seminude children. Why, Taj and his brothers trusted Uncle Michael so much, they allowed themselves to be photographed in provocative poses!
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...
Those papers are evidence of how much Michael Jackson was investigated. It was a meticulous investigation that found nothing. The man was innocent and Taj was not molested by MJ.
bazinga

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Those papers are evidence of how much Michael Jackson was investigated. It was a meticulous investigation that found nothing. The man was innocent and Taj was not molested by MJ.
Amazing how much you support Taj's decision to speak out about his abuse yet in the same vein you condemn all Michael Jackson's accusers. Talk about double standards.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

bazinga wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how much you support Taj's decision to speak out about his abuse yet in the same vein you condemn all Michael Jackson's accusers. Talk about double standards.
I support Taj's decision to speak out about his abuse which he explains, wasn't done by MJ.

I support all genuine child victims of sexual too.

Taj isn't the one that's after money. He is seeking justice for Michael Jackson, Taj knew the accusers and he knew his uncle.

I never go by inconsistent and contradictory hearsay and neither does the law. The law requires proof and evidence to prove someone to be guilty and not just hearsay, thank god.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

bazinga wrote:
<quoted text>
Children are taught at schools about predatory behaviour and decent parents reinforce it.

Sex has no longer been a taboo subject during the last 40 years. It's splashed all over the media and is accepted as part of the human psyche. Sex is discussed openly with every other matter amongst most families.

All children go to their parents when they need, want or have something that requires urgent attention.

No I don't believe that Wade has been a victim. I didn't believe Jordan was one because his parents never sought criminal charges despite having that option to follow the charges through. The Arvizos were caught out lying in court.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...

Wade Robson will be caught out just like them.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Those documents prove Michael was a child molester, who kept souvenirs. Does it not bother you Uncle Michael has his nephews post provocatively?

You are one of the stupidest people I have ever encountered.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Correction: Does it not bother you Uncle Michael had his nephews pose provocatively?

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Those documents prove Michael was a child molester, who kept souvenirs. Does it not bother you Uncle Michael has his nephews post provocatively?
You are one of the stupidest people I have ever encountered.
Open your eyes and realise that those documents proved f*all.

MJ was a good father, uncle, brother, son and friend to all. Surely you can't blame Taj for defending his beloved uncle MJ considering the man is no longer here to defend himself from the cockroaches.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
Correction: Does it not bother you Uncle Michael had his nephews pose provocatively?
You do have one very big problem if Taj's image sexually stimulates you.

Of course I don't find it provocative at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••