Kim Kardashian gives birth to baby gi...

Kim Kardashian gives birth to baby girl: Reports

There are 21 comments on the The Toronto Star story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Kim Kardashian gives birth to baby girl: Reports. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

Reality television star Kim Kardashian gave birth to a girl fathered by rapper Kanye West, celebrity magazines People and Us Weekly reported Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Long Dong Silver

Redondo Beach, CA

#1 Jun 16, 2013
is that a biatch
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Apparently Kim shat herself while giving birth. The doctors didn't know which pile was alive. They both looked the same.
Fred

Chandler, AZ

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Dumpster baby.

Since: Jun 13

Satellite Provider

#4 Jun 17, 2013
that is good because children are blessing of God for our marriage. so kim recieved Gods blessings because she desired for it
Fred

Chandler, AZ

#5 Jun 17, 2013
I though Kim k was a virgin.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#6 Jun 17, 2013
Fred wrote:
I though Kim k was a virgin.
She has a toe the size of a Camels foot. She's famous for a sex video of a Chimp mounting the giant toe.
Pat

Bethpage, NY

#8 Jun 17, 2013
I can't wait to see pics of this lovely Kardashian addition.
people like you

Morristown, TN

#10 Jun 22, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
Apparently Kim shat herself while giving birth. The doctors didn't know which pile was alive. They both looked the same.
Are childish and filled with hatred. Grow up and act like somebody.
Former Armo

Glendale, CA

#11 Jun 22, 2013
Who cares anyway?
Mamma Mia

Newburgh, NY

#12 Jun 22, 2013
Former Armo wrote:
Who cares anyway?
kanye west & kim will not be together long . Wait & see. And , WHY Dosent she like White men ??? Poor Bruce Jenner . HE is the Only ONE IN THAT STUPID , TRASHY RICH ;BUNCH THAT HAS AN OUNCE OF SENSE . I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM & HE cAN DO BETTER , DROP THAT KRIS K JENNER. SHE'S ALL ABT MONEY ANYWAY . I HOPE KIM'S ASS FALLS TO THE FLOOR . SHE HAS NO CLASS . I GUESS KOURTNY HAS THE MOST SENSE . SHE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK BETTER THO. THEIR FATHER, ROBERT, WOULD BE APPAULD!!!
laughing man

UK

#13 Jun 22, 2013
Mamma Mia wrote:
<quoted text>kanye west & kim will not be together long . Wait & see. And , WHY Dosent she like White men ??? Poor Bruce Jenner . HE is the Only ONE IN THAT STUPID , TRASHY RICH ;BUNCH THAT HAS AN OUNCE OF SENSE . I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM & HE cAN DO BETTER , DROP THAT KRIS K JENNER. SHE'S ALL ABT MONEY ANYWAY . I HOPE KIM'S ASS FALLS TO THE FLOOR . SHE HAS NO CLASS . I GUESS KOURTNY HAS THE MOST SENSE . SHE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK BETTER THO. THEIR FATHER, ROBERT, WOULD BE APPAULD!!!
Do you eat boogers?

Pawcatuck, CT

#14 Jun 22, 2013
I don't mind the dumb sounding North West name. Anything is better than Donda thighs.
dmw

Frederick, MD

#16 Aug 23, 2013
North west picture on kris J show she is cute

Mumbai, India

#18 Aug 25, 2013
thats a good news that Kim got a baby Girl. I will search google to see the picture of the baby.
Larry

Bethpage, NY

#19 Aug 26, 2013
very cute...

Since: Aug 13

Athens, Greece

#21 Aug 26, 2013
absurd

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#22 Aug 30, 2013
I still can't believe her daughter in called North West. lol
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#23 Aug 30, 2013
dmw wrote:
North west picture on kris J show she is cute
that was someone elses baby
amw

New York, NY

#24 Nov 17, 2013
Kim k n Kenya got dissed by SNL
Tara

Massapequa Park, NY

#25 Nov 25, 2013
The baby looks just like Kanye West. I hate when that happens. When a couple has a girl and she looks just like the father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Jackson out of ICU 20 min Octopus 1
News Explosions reported at two Las Cruces, N.M., ch... 53 min huey goins 1
News Bobbi Kristina's funeral draws a crowd 15 hr Suspicious 1
News Engineer 'has 20 new Jacko songs' 17 hr Rickey Bobby 6
News MJ`s spirit haunting his Neverland ranch`s pote... 17 hr Rickey Bobby 14
News A 30-years-later look at Prince's 'Purple Rain' (Aug '14) Sun Juicy Jill 78
News Bobbi Kristina Brown funeral expected to draw l... Sat Suspicious 1
More from around the web