Michael Jackson feared being assassinated

Apr 7, 2013 Full story: Monsters and Critics 6

The King of Pop - who died in June 2009 after his doctor Conrad Murray, who is serving four years in jail on an involuntary manslaughter charge, administered a fatal dose of the anesthetic Propofol - agreed to a 50-date 'This Is It' concert residency at The O2 in London with promoter AEG Live because he believed the gun laws in the UK would provide ... (more)

Full Story
The Credit Angel Can Help

Albany, NY

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Being on drugs would make anyone delusional and paranoid especially, if you know you were guilty and knew that certain people had inside information. However, I do not think that anyone wanted to actually kill him. Michael Joseph Jackson certainly didn't have anything to worry about when it came to his fans shooting him with a gun on stage. Highly unlikely in this day and age. They check pretty well before you even step into an arena.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#2 Apr 7, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
Being on drugs would make anyone delusional and paranoid especially, if you know you were guilty and knew that certain people had inside information. However, I do not think that anyone wanted to actually kill him. Michael Joseph Jackson certainly didn't have anything to worry about when it came to his fans shooting him with a gun on stage. Highly unlikely in this day and age. They check pretty well before you even step into an arena.
Maybe he was afraid the parents of one of the many children he molested would be angry enough to shoot him...or at least neuter him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he was afraid the parents of one of the many children he molested would be angry enough to shoot him...or at least neuter him.
You are stupid and obsessed....

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 8, 2013
You don't have to be famous to die from a gun, just be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

No wonder MJ was concerned and I bet he hasn't been the only celebrity to think the same.

American gun laws are bad.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can remember reading something about how Wacko didn't want to do any of his performances in the USA because he was scared people would be picketing at his concerts and calling him a paedophile.
Maybe he thought coverage of his pedo trial didn't make it to the United Kingdom. He was wrong.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
I can remember reading something about how Wacko didn't want to do any of his performances in the USA because he was scared people would be picketing at his concerts and calling him a paedophile.
Maybe he thought coverage of his pedo trial didn't make it to the United Kingdom. He was wrong.
I remember that, too.

I have friends in England who said american press was too soft on Michael. Poor Pedo Pan didn't realize european press called it as it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 2 min MJ FRIEND 4
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 5 hr Dennis Hauser 12,811
Michael Jackson Owned Soccer Jerseys to be Auct... 8 hr KENYA the DOG 7
Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) 11 hr KENNETH JOSEPH 7,206
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 21 hr Jermaine 7 130
Xavier Smith: The legendary Thriller turns 31 22 hr Jermaine 7 21
Jackson Family fears that Prince Michael may be... Thu Sleepingboy 23
More from around the web