150 Best Selling Artists in the World!

There are 20 comments on the Dec 6, 2008, talk.livedaily.com story titled 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! . In it, talk.livedaily.com reports that:

This is a list of the top 150 worldwide best-selling music artists of all time. The measure is the total number of singles and albums sold world-widep, this info comes from the IFIP at the end of 2007. Michael Jackson is #2 with 350 million sold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at talk.livedaily.com.

King Elvis

Kellyville, Australia

#11469 Jun 2, 2013
Buster wrote:
Again two guys claiming to be King Elvis- Sydney-Surray Hills- Rydalmere- Greenwich-Leichardt always changing ISP's and cussing each other out. Makes me wonder if it's all the same person with multiple personalities. One is a real jackass the other who manages to not get deleted off. No one can tell who the real or who the bogus azzwipe King Elvis is.
It's really simple, "Elmer".

My posts stay.

The troll's get deleted every frigging time.
The Emperor

Renton, WA

#11475 Jun 3, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Back again, are we, PHILLIP?
You troll c.nt, you are not fooling anyone.
FCK off, c.nt, everyone knows who is the genuine King Elvis, me, and not you, you c.nt troll from BOGAN LAND..
Piss off, troll..
Hack it again,Phillips milk of magnesia. You runt you're not schooling anyone. Everyone knows who is the Emperor and no runt from Bogan or Logan land can be a King. Siss off Pister.Only room for one King and one Emperor.
The Emperor

Renton, WA

#11477 Jun 3, 2013
Radio Waves wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done, Carol.
One more time with that well done Carol crap and it will be to the dungeon for you

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#11479 Jun 3, 2013
King Elvis and Radio Waves - or whoever you are. Can you keep your bickering elsewhere? I like reading the information given about Elvis Presley, as well as some of the other artists discussed. Perhaps you could create a thread just for the two of you.
Henry the 8th

Seattle, WA

#11480 Jun 3, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
King Elvis and Radio Waves - or whoever you are. Can you keep your bickering elsewhere? I like reading the information given about Elvis Presley, as well as some of the other artists discussed. Perhaps you could create a thread just for the two of you.
Yeah it could Bogus King or Bogan King versus The Sydney King and the two of them could fight until one of them drops and the bickering would be on a forum just for the two of them so that the other posters could talk about music and our favorite artist instead of the same old crap we see daily.
Elmer Jackson

Seattle, WA

#11481 Jun 3, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Yeah man this is really harshing my buzz. Elmer doesn't like it when bitching harshes my buzz.I'd rather drink and sing and be a happy drunk that my fans have come to know and love.
King Elvis

Kellyville, Australia

#11482 Jun 3, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
It's not me, Len, it's the dickhead troll. Real name Phillip Lean.

I haven't been on here all day.

Post #11478 above, like ALL its others, will be deleted, just like the ones he posted yesterday were, and the ones he posted today will be.

Surely you can tell poorly-written, badky-spelled and amateurly-abusive posts aren't mine?

The little troll is just pissed off that his stuff gets deleted.

I no longer respond, the troll is a waste of time and space. My responses here are about Elvis only.

Just ignore it. All of you, even you Elmer, just ignore it.

Anyway, it's time here will soon be over. Trust me on that. Big, strange things are about to happen in the life of Phillip Lean if he doesn't stop posting here.

And now, sit back, and watch it come back with its usual "Well done Carol" refrain, like the dickhead it is ...

All of you, just stop responding to the troll, and watch its comments get deleted every time.

Simple.
King Elvis

Kellyville, Australia

#11483 Jun 3, 2013
Henry the 8th wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it could Bogus King or Bogan King versus The Sydney King and the two of them could fight until one of them drops and the bickering would be on a forum just for the two of them so that the other posters could talk about music and our favorite artist instead of the same old crap we see daily.
That little troll b-tch wouldn't have the guts to confront me.

But he soon may not have a choice.

As a rule of thumb, any "King Elvis" posts that aren't actually about Elvis don't come from me.

This dickhead started all this.

And I will finish it.

Sooner than he thinks.

The b-tch troll, like all trolls who escalate, has attempted - and failed - to use my identity on here. But Topix sees his crap every time, and deletes it. EVERY TIME. And he can't understand why, so his anger is getting more and more irrational.

Just ignore it. As great as your poems and songs are, just ignore it and stop responding to it.
RICK

Midlothian, IL

#11487 Jun 4, 2013
I got a riddle for all of you.What other similarity exists between Elvis Presley and Elvis Costello besides having the same first name;answer,peanut butter,Elvis Presley enjoyed eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches and Elvis Costello sings as if he has peanut butter stuck to the roof of his mouth,BA-DOMP-BOMP,peace out.
RICK

Midlothian, IL

#11488 Jun 4, 2013
Hey,Octo,I haven't been to Graceland lately,I heard that some of the surrounding area has gone down,is this true,I hope not,peace out.
xxxxx

Manchester, UK

#11497 Jun 5, 2013
Radio Waves wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done, Carol.
For God sake Radio Waves what is this all about if you have a point to make then make it, tell us all what you really wanted to say, we don't know who you are so just say it, it makes no sense to carry on repeating the same word's like a parrot.
Truth Be Known

Ennis, TX

#11498 Jun 5, 2013
Just read where Paris Jackson tried to commit suicide this morning.Those damn Jacksons are doing so much harm to those kids.MJ is to blame also
Chester

Everett, WA

#11499 Jun 5, 2013
xxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
For God sake Radio Waves what is this all about if you have a point to make then make it, tell us all what you really wanted to say, we don't know who you are so just say it, it makes no sense to carry on repeating the same word's like a parrot.
Radio Waves is a stuck retard that keeps repeating the same old crap.
xxxxx

Leigh-on-sea, UK

#11502 Jun 6, 2013
Radio Waves wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done, Carol.
That is your answer Radio Waves?

Then I will say good-day and pieces of eight.
Poppa Jivebones

Seattle, WA

#11504 Jun 6, 2013
xxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your answer Radio Waves?
Then I will say good-day and pieces of eight.
xxxxx don't respond to this fool. all he or she ever post is the same lame thing over and over.
Lester

Seattle, WA

#11511 Jun 7, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
There you are, dickthead cnt troll Lean.
All your posts are gone, taken down by Topix who know you for the liar thief cnt you are.
I am the king, the REAL KING ELVIS !!!!
You, Lean, should go away and die, die troll, die!!!!
Yep big gaps between the post now. Why doesn't topix ban the troll instead of just deleting I don't understand.
King Elvis

Toukley, Australia

#11512 Jun 7, 2013
Lester wrote:
<quoted text>Yep big gaps between the post now. Why doesn't topix ban the troll instead of just deleting I don't understand.
Elmer, you've been fooled again.

Post #11510 above was written by troll Lean, and will soon be gone.

My responses here are only about Elvis, remember.

Don't respond to this idiot.

His time here will be ending very soon.

(Now watch it come back with its usual parrot crap, like the loser troll it is; a true homosexual obsession with me).
King Elvis

Toukley, Australia

#11514 Jun 7, 2013
Lester wrote:
<quoted text>Yep big gaps between the post now. Why doesn't topix ban the troll instead of just deleting I don't understand.

(Now watch it come back with its usual parrot crap, like the loser troll it is; a true homosexual obsession with me).
Elmer

Everett, WA

#11518 Jun 7, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Still hard to tell who is who because of the multiple ISP's changing a lot. But I do believe Troll Lean cusses more is angry in every post and we all know idiot Radio waves is homo Phil Lean Bogan Bogus.
King Elvis

Toukley, Australia

#11520 Jun 7, 2013
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>Still hard to tell who is who because of the multiple ISP's changing a lot. But I do believe Troll Lean cusses more is angry in every post and we all know idiot Radio waves is homo Phil Lean Bogan Bogus.
Indeed.

And you see the post above, too.

Only the real KE knows you're Elmer.

(Epic fail again, Lean. You're not me, you never will be).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Am I Being Watched From Space? 1 hr nanoanomaly 2
News Paris Jackson 'smitten' with Chester Castellaw 2 hr Sleepingboy 71
News Iggy Azalea, Katy Perry hijacked black culture:... 2 hr lol 18
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 2 hr pliez 103
News Chris Crofton, Advice King: The Merits of Colle... 4 hr Octopus 50
News Fast And Furious stars pay tribute to Paul Walker 6 hr Paris Barker 2
News Crowe recalls Michael Jackson pranks 7 hr Privileges 1
More from around the web