150 Best Selling Artists in the World!

Dec 6, 2008 Full story: talk.livedaily.com 12,852

This is a list of the top 150 worldwide best-selling music artists of all time. The measure is the total number of singles and albums sold world-widep, this info comes from the IFIP at the end of 2007. Michael Jackson is #2 with 350 million sold.

Read more

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10339 Feb 18, 2013
work hard “cuz Mom has always” given them whatever…
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#10340 Feb 18, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>

The women that are helping send society down the tubes are women that got the message that a child doesn’t need a father.
Which was not one of the messages of feminism.

Location hidden

#10341 Feb 18, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Which was not one of the messages of feminism.
Not originally. Not until men-haters hijacked the progressive feminist movement and started calling themselves the "superior sex!!"

Now we have "inferior" offspring!!!

Location hidden

#10342 Feb 18, 2013
It's like how Capitalism didn't use to mean running sweat shops in Mexico.
Chip

Seattle, WA

#10343 Feb 18, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
But your pathetic US minimum wage of $7.25 an hour is clearly NOT enough.
So what is the minimum wage is your Country Smart ass? It varies from State to State with Washington being the highest at 8.65 I believe and yes It's still not enough to live off of. Raise minimum wage and everything else gets raised along with it.The cost of groceries and the cost of eating out goes up immediately.
Jasons Mommy

Tempe, AZ

#10344 Feb 18, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>So what is the minimum wage is your Country Smart ass? It varies from State to State with Washington being the highest at 8.65 I believe and yes It's still not enough to live off of. Raise minimum wage and everything else gets raised along with it.The cost of groceries and the cost of eating out goes up immediately.
You tell him, Chimp!!
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#10345 Feb 18, 2013
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>So what is the minimum wage is your Country Smart ass?
$17.65 is the average. And our economy is the envy of the western world; the only country to have avoided recesssion after the GFC;
Chip wrote:
Raise minimum wage and everything else gets raised along with it.
Clearly you, like most Americans, have absolutely no idea about how your own economy works. There is no correlation between raising the minimum wage and other prices going up.

But of course you'd rather let your poor and disadvantaged starve to death.

"Chip" ... is that referring to the one on your shoulder, perchance?
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#10346 Feb 18, 2013
Chip wrote:
It varies from State to State with Washington being the highest at 8.65
You need to keep up.

The minimum wage was increased in Washington to $9.19 earlier this year.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10347 Feb 18, 2013
jim - wrote:
Actually Octo Obama doesn't suck!! He is a champion for the under privalaged ,the poor who don't have a voice,(powerful represenitive's in washington) like the rich do.Powerful lobbyist for big business ,oil company's ,rich have plenty of pull to gat what they want. The poor only have a vote and leaders who feel empathy for them.
Yet, the poor usually stay poor and the rest of us are joining them.

Obama sucks.

I know how much more I'm shelling out every month since Bush left.

Wealthy people hire employees to work for them.

If they pay more, they just cut corners...(meaning jobs)

Name one poor person that ever gave people jobs of any kind.

Besides, rich people always find ways to keep their money.

They just increase the cost of doing business to the consumer.

Obama is an idiot.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10348 Feb 18, 2013
I don't think prices would necessarily go up by raising minimum wage. I think small business wouldn't hire as many workers and they would cut back on emplyee's hours. I do know that most people who work minimum paying jobs would rather work less hours and make more an hour!=)

Location hidden

#10349 Feb 18, 2013
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama sucks.
Obama is an idiot.
No your an idiot who doesn't work. You waste money -f#%k the rich a working man should be able to support his family

Location hidden

#10350 Feb 18, 2013
I't doesn't matter I don't have to listen to anybody's crap on here -Octo can shove his cd's up his ass!
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#10351 Feb 18, 2013
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama sucks.
Obama is an idiot.
You do realise, of course, that every western nation (except for Australia) is suffering under the GFC and that's it's not just America?

You do realise the mess Obama inherited from Bush, the worst president in history?

You do realise that the same fatuous arguments you just made were also bleated by citizens when Bush was in power? And Clinton? And Bush Sr? And on and on ...

America is full of the "Blame [insert president's name here]" brigade, too lazy to get up off their asses and get on with life. It's always the government's fault. Or society's. Blah blah blah.

And, as has already been pointed out, if Obama was really as hopeless as you say, he wouldn't have been re-elected.

But he was.

Location hidden

#10352 Feb 18, 2013
The rich keep getting richer ,prices still go up even though the poor working people wages don't go up. The poor just keep having less and less to live on. Obama's a good president and a good man!
Chip

Everett, WA

#10353 Feb 18, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to keep up.
The minimum wage was increased in Washington to $9.19 earlier this year.
Yes in January it went up Mr. know it all.
Bubba

Everett, WA

#10354 Feb 18, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realise, of course, that every western nation (except for Australia) is suffering under the GFC and that's it's not just America?
You do realise the mess Obama inherited from Bush, the worst president in history?
You do realise that the same fatuous arguments you just made were also bleated by citizens when Bush was in power? And Clinton? And Bush Sr? And on and on ...
America is full of the "Blame [insert president's name here]" brigade, too lazy to get up off their asses and get on with life. It's always the government's fault. Or society's. Blah blah blah.
And, as has already been pointed out, if Obama was really as hopeless as you say, he wouldn't have been re-elected.
But he was.
Well George W was elected twice two so it just goes to show that half of Americans can be dumbasses. Trickery got them both re-elected no matter how many voted against Bush and Obama.Our Government has spin doctors in case you haven't noticed. Obama was selected not elected.
Bubba

Everett, WA

#10355 Feb 18, 2013
jim - wrote:
The rich keep getting richer ,prices still go up even though the poor working people wages don't go up. The poor just keep having less and less to live on. Obama's a good president and a good man!
I wonder if you will still say that 4 years from now Jim? Obama was quick to raise taxes wasn't he. Good man good President well go ahead and say that but time will tell how much of a schmuck he really is.

Location hidden

#10356 Feb 18, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if you will still say that 4 years from now Jim? Obama was quick to raise taxes wasn't he. Good man good President well go ahead and say that but time will tell how much of a schmuck he really is.
No your a a schmuck and as dumb as Octopus-now ya both can kissmyass !

Location hidden

#10357 Feb 18, 2013
King Elvis always shows he's well informed -he just gets agitated by dumbf#%ks!

Location hidden

#10358 Feb 18, 2013
I'm leaving topix!,this is a waste of my f#%king time !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Rabbi Remembers His Relationship With Michael... 1 hr JinaWild 77
News Paris Jackson 'creates Neverland grief therapy' 5 hr Pop Tart- 277
News Michael Jackson's daughter Paris meets with a p... 5 hr Pop Tart- 19
News 50 Cent makes Paris Hilton cry (Feb '08) 5 hr cumofsumyungguy 8
News Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Talk About Guest Sta... Wed entertainmenttv 2
News 9 Michael Jackson Songs Made Even More Awesome ... Wed Len is Disgusted 113
News 'Walking in Memphis' made Marc Cohen a player i... (Aug '07) Mar 23 Man 4
More from around the web