Jennifer Lopez Was Homeless Pre-Fame,...

Jennifer Lopez Was Homeless Pre-Fame, Still Draws Strength From the Bronx

There are 3 comments on the E! Online story from Jul 9, 2013, titled Jennifer Lopez Was Homeless Pre-Fame, Still Draws Strength From the Bronx. In it, E! Online reports that:

Jennifer Lopez is still Jenny From the Block, but there was a time she didn't have a place to live on that block! In a candid interview in W magazine 's August issue, the 43-year-old singer opened up about her younger years and how a falling out with her mother left her homeless in the Bronx.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Jennifer Lopez.Famous throughout the world.Paranormal uses her name.It appears everywhere.I thought that haunts me, Jennifer.Some things I have recorded.For this.I give a fingerprint to a power of attorney can not be legalized material from my computer.Fingerprint.I would get the money because I have a guardian.Here's a photograph that I believe.This is me and my music.On the floor you can see the letter "L".
http://tinypic.com/player.php...

Many have heard of this show.Rb RECORDS SHOW.Who wants to buy JLO persecution let me know.PERSECUTION.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2013/july/201...

[email protected]
telefon +381628690437
Jane

Bronx, NY

#2 Jul 10, 2013
This photo shoot in front of the Blackrock avenue address where she used to live is all too strange! She is doing this for a reason. Years ago a young girl lived on that block. Her name well I won't say yet but she is the daughter of the late John Lennon. She is soon to inherit!!! Yes, John Lennon has a love child daughter so don't go into shock. Jlo evidently heard about this in Hollywood and the music business. I believe that is why so much attention is being given to this block again. Jlo would love to be star in this show. I mean they will do a movie on John Lennon daughter. It is perfect for Jlo to go there now to that block. What perfect timing. John Lennon daughter only lived half a block down. The house was torn down a year ago and a new on was built. I guess JLo and John Lennon daughter can walk down the block together and talk about their childhood.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Oh, I forgot to mention that when John Lennon daughter walks down that block for an interview she has had a bad thing happen to her on Blackrock in her childhood home. Her mother and stepdad fought alot about Lennon and that he found out that his daughter wasn't his. Yeah, Jlo knows about it and that is why she is getting ready to meet John Lennon daughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 22 min RedhorseWoman 605
News Inside Prince's Career-Long Battle to Master Hi... 5 hr Lynn 1
News Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith join Obama youth... 10 hr mhvmjr 5
News A 30-years-later look at Prince's 'Purple Rain' (Aug '14) 10 hr Fan 282
News Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness: His Compl... 10 hr Spike 10
White humiliation and slavery 13 hr timidtimmy 3
News Raunchy Prince was a conservative Christian 21 hr nube 7
More from around the web