Jennifer Lopez dons Morticia Addams-e...

Jennifer Lopez dons Morticia Addams-esque dress as she's honoured...

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Oct 5, 2013, titled Jennifer Lopez dons Morticia Addams-esque dress as she's honoured.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

But Jennifer Lopez seems to have secured her sartorial inspiration from an obscure source on Saturday, as she attended the 17th Annual Human Rights Campaign National Dinner in Washington, DC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 Oct 6, 2013
Jennifer for President!!!Listen to this Jenny what I tell you.Funny.I was taken to the neuropsychiatry.Everyone thinks I'm crazy.hahahha ...My father was upset, who knows what he talking about.But ...can not kick me out of the house because he's a guardian.By law, we must find housing and get social support.Why do doctors think I'm crazy?hahhahaI told them that I would like to make a parallel world.Delusions, writes it.And schizophrenia but that the effects of narcotics.Tablets that drink the same drug but at much lower doses.And back to my guardian.My father.can not kick me out of the house.But ...When you make money he would have taken them.Money.This means the FBI and see what they put on the site.Fingerprint and money!Which I sold for $ 500,000 computer receivesmy fingerprint on paper and record the video camera as a contract and power of attorney.A good ruse.
Rb RECORDS ... enjoy Jenny!:)View the site a year ago.
The police took me to the hospital.I never went to the hospital /.A good ruse.hahhahaDrugs are vile.Affecting the nervous system.But I forgot it all.Enjoy Jenny.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012/march/fi...
Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#2 Oct 6, 2013
The hacker will not let me out of sight.If I say that I 1 and I have no contact then pretend to"LIVE FOR THE FUNK".Jennifer has conquered the world.I love it.I am involved in the whole conundrum.A JLO team said I bandit.:)I did not ...

Rb RECORDS

UK

#3 Oct 6, 2013
Show.Jenifer Lopez.If all people experienced what I'm ...Jennifer would then become presidents or the ruler of the world, or just do not know what.Head of state.Hackers.And the circulation of 1Currently.I'll tell people what happened to Jennifer and let him enjoy.when you can.What does the number 1 :)??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protesters gather at Phoenix mosque under close... 7 min Cat74 13
News Paris Jackson 'smitten' with Chester Castellaw 2 hr TexasStar 57
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... 3 hr Sleepingboy 20
News Suge Knight Hires Former Attorney For Michael J... 3 hr Sleepingboy 3
News Michael Jackson's Neverland property on sale fo... 3 hr Sleepingboy 3
News Jay Z blasts Tidal's critics in freestyle rap 12 hr brandy trujillo 3
News Janet Jackson new album released July 7 Wed K - DJ 12
More from around the web