Pretty but not that gorgeous?

May 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asia News Network

American-born actress Gwyneth Paltrow is probably the most controversial celebrity in recent memory to be crowned People magazine's Most Beautiful Woman.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 3, 2013
Rb RECORDS

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Here ...Jennifer mentioned the police.Came over her, it is not the police but mute brothers.Some terrorism.saying that jennifer convicted.They tell me that the world loves winners and what a victoryconcerned it will tell Charlie.say that Jennifer convicted.Probably there is no evidence of the ideology of Jennifer Lopez.so you know what's going on.Jennfer can not get out because of the video "Gonna Be Alright".To make things clearer, someone mentioned to me that will captivate Jennifer.Her and her love, but there is no evidence and it's double-edged sword.Proof that my gray hair, it's all forgotten.Voices, demons, ghosts and wild animals.I really do not know what you think hackers.They pull out their benefits and I can not do anything.But because Jennifer can.Jennifer will prevail.Police may make the evidence that webring but I do not know why I mentioned the death and capture.Hackers see the perfect targets because their brains are notbecame acid hahha ...Simply put, there is no evidence.The FBI last year on television said hijeterhiju hackers.Cyber ​​terroris m is also mentioned.The FBI says that people are increasingly turning to cyber terrorismsuch as advancing civilization, computers.Jennifer mentioned the police but it is stated thatnot be separated from Casper.Someone wants to capture Jennifer Lopez.It looks for her performances where there is no evidence.Hahhahah ...I know what's going on.simple, after all I hear voices and it's mylodestar.Voices of the mind and it can not be a real man.Nobody.It made me gray hair.The amazing voices.All were reported to the FBI.I say I'm a liar.there's no lie, it's better that they said I was crazy and I hear voices.I'm not a liar.They tell me that the world loves winners.Who?Is that really the police.Then they decide to take off and head to capture Jennifer.It's really not funny.As I reported everything to the police, then it turns out that weJennifer and I attacked them.The lack of evidence.I suppose our detained for interrogation.But no.Somebody wants to catch Jennifer.And if he manages to capture Jennifer then what a win>?Let me be clear.If we are so weak that they're being captured, then there isvictory.Perhaps our real police chases!If this is true then I think that my videos montirani.Ko it mounted?But only jennifer chase.God-God.Really attractive women :)I thought only I primečuejm it.But come the end of the chase just as Jennifer and me.Who edited the video?hahhahah ...Do not give up, Jennifer.Police chase us we would be just puppets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ikyb

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow is way hotter than JHo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••