Diane Dimond: Adults Can Stop Pedophi...

Diane Dimond: Adults Can Stop Pedophiles - the Warning Signs Are There

There are 54 comments on the Noozhawk story from Jul 1, 2012, titled Diane Dimond: Adults Can Stop Pedophiles - the Warning Signs Are There. In it, Noozhawk reports that:

It was the most raw and emotionally brutal court cases I've ever sat through - the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania vs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Noozhawk.

IMAGINARIUM

Copenhagen, Denmark

#27 Nov 13, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
Thank you Diane. Absolute respect!
fck u pedo promo
IMAGINARIUM

Copenhagen, Denmark

#28 Nov 13, 2012
The Meister wrote:
Diane Dimond is absolutely right. Anybody who followed both cases will realise how extremely eerie they are to one another. Both men had kitted out their homes to attract children, both men present themselves to be the most kind and loving people on this earth that would never hurt a flea let alone a child. Both men focused on dysfunctional or boys from single family homes and turned on them when their actions were exposed. Jerry Sandusky didn't have the fame or money that Michael Jackson did. That's why he ended up behind bars. Michael Jackson may have never been convicted, but I don't think there's a single sane human being on this planet that believes he was completely innocent. Paedophiles are all around us. And they are usually the people you least expect. Any adult who has an excessive interest in children and wants to spend unsupervised time alone with them like Michael Jackson and Jerry Sandusky did should set the alarm bells off.
NAMBLA CONVENTION REUNION! NO BRAINCELLS ALLOWED!
JCJULIESISTER/BRO
&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

*Snff, Snff! Hva det jeg lugter ? Jule bag?- nej det' den søde duft af nederlag*

*JCSUPERSTARBROS.*
DKUSUK.ic.investigators.X.MAS. X.FILES
!!!!outa!!!

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#29 Nov 13, 2012
IMAGINARIUM wrote:
<quoted text>fck u pedo promo
Excuse me? Please take as much time as you need (when you're not outside smoking, being shot up with sedatives, ignoring little Luna and talking to imaginary dead friends) to link and and all of my paedophile promoting posts.

Tick tock tick tock.

Oh, and it might surprise you to learn that DD is not obsessively focussed on Wacko (as you empty headed types like to imply). No, she is interested in exposing the evils of paedophila whatever the source, and interested too in teaching adults how to protect children against this evil.

Not that you'd care....
IMAGINARIUM

Copenhagen, Denmark

#30 Nov 13, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? Please take as much time as you need (when you're not outside smoking, being shot up with sedatives, ignoring little Luna and talking to imaginary dead friends) to link and and all of my paedophile promoting posts.
Tick tock tick tock.
Oh, and it might surprise you to learn that DD is not obsessively focussed on Wacko (as you empty headed types like to imply). No, she is interested in exposing the evils of paedophila whatever the source, and interested too in teaching adults how to protect children against this evil.
Not that you'd care....
hi again wild thing,
no I don't - as always u r right!
where u belong.
Brace yr self. New name suggestion 4 u : HELEN BACK!
IMAGINARIUM

Copenhagen, Denmark

#31 Nov 13, 2012
HELEN BACK LOVE FROM IMAGINARY FRIENDS IN DENMARK:
sanne bostrup;)

jj
the frog
soft boy & Sanne
IT ENDS WITH A KISS - And no Sanne is not a pedophile!
LOL! good new are that you've become a house hold name in our world for bully sociopath behavior and
i can prove that i got a letter form our danish Royal Crown Prince sep 27th - so who cares if I have a smoke now and then ... still hoping for the effect to kick in and I'm not alone Our Royal Queen has the occational cigarette now an then, but she is still our amazing wonderful creative Queen...
What do you have to show 4 yr self. Do send us som spam!
WELCOME MARY CONCERT
sanne salomonsen 6oish still going strong ....
IMAGINARIUM

Copenhagen, Denmark

#32 Nov 13, 2012
*Mary ann Smith ;)

*JJcSUPERSTARScJJ*

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#33 Nov 13, 2012
IMAGINARIUM wrote:
<quoted text>
hi again wild thing,
where u belong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5QOd4Ty_vUcXX
I'm not always right but yes, I am right in this case otherwise she wouldn't be lambasted by people whose only focus is defending the honour of a dead pop singer who took boys to his bed.

You refuse to see any of her work as being good, don't you - and in so doing, you also defend the likes of Jerry Sandusky, another predator who took the trust of little boys and abused it and them.

And (and here is a valid point) for as long as you continue to ignore her warnings (and your little children by being doped up and irrational), you are also allowing room for your offspring to be abused. I hope for your sake that they never are. What to do you hope for when and if you ever consider their welfare?

“What a gay day in”

Since: Feb 12

Chazzy's back passage

#34 Nov 13, 2012
IMAGINARIUM wrote:
i can prove that i got a letter form our danish Royal Crown Prince sep 27th -
S~n~a~p
U'z got a letter from a prince and I'z got a letter from a queen. Well it ain't really a letter. It's kinda more like a coded message from Chaz wat sez 'I LOVE U HUNNY AND I WANNA SUK ON YOUR NIPPLES'. ChouChou luvz a shy boy.
IMAGINARIUM 101

Copenhagen, Denmark

#35 Nov 13, 2012
Thaz allright soft boy

Josehine..
JANE INSANE 101

Copenhagen, Denmark

#36 Nov 13, 2012
ChouChou wrote:
<quoted text>
S~n~a~p
U'z got a letter from a prince and I'z got a letter from a queen. Well it ain't really a letter. It's kinda more like a coded message from Chaz wat sez 'I LOVE U HUNNY AND I WANNA SUK ON YOUR NIPPLES'. ChouChou luvz a shy boy.
Blue King Blue when he got her His Sweet AUsssie Mary
&fe ature=related
Softboy asked me to send you this in JKibb
i woud do anthing for elephants parody
Tarzan XXX,mas ic.agents

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#37 Nov 14, 2012
IMAGINARIUM wrote:
<quoted text>
NAMBLA CONVENTION REUNION! NO BRAINCELLS ALLOWED!
JCJULIESISTER/BRO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FhKZ2Y1hVMgXX&feature=rel ated
*Snff, Snff! Hva det jeg lugter ? Jule bag?- nej det' den søde duft af nederlag*
*JCSUPERSTARBROS.*
DKUSUK.ic.investigators.X.MAS. X.FILES
!!!!outa!!!
How would you know what NAMBLA does? Are you a card-carrying member of NAMBLA? Or are you just a pedo supporter? Afterall, you think there was nothing wrong with a pedophile named Michael Jackson because he could sing and dance.

Sicko.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#38 Nov 14, 2012
IMAGINARIUM wrote:
<quoted text>
hi again wild thing,
where u belong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5QOd4Ty_vUcXX
Jina is right in her assessment of Michael Jackson. She's more correct in what she says than you are. Of course, I have yet to see you make a bit of sense, on this forum.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#39 Nov 17, 2012
hails wrote:
U dont have to b a mj fan to see through her fork tongue stop using mjs fans as an excuse for her liaring ass who gives a dam about death threats she desrrves evrrything she gets u must b kinky to get off on that disgusting biarch on her tombstone it will say GOOD RIDDIANCE!
So DD is critical of Wacko Jackos behaviour, why do you think that is?. Could it be she was using common sense, that evolution gave us. Could it be, she knows normal grown men don't go around looking to sleep with unrelated little boys all the time.

She's using common sense and all you can do is hate on her. Does it make you feel big to hate on other people and children? Do you think it gives you validation? Trust me, it doesn't.

While common sense exists nobody will think it's okay for grown men to go around sleeping with unrelated little boys all the time. You can hate on me and DD and anybody else who is critical of Wacko Jacko's perverse behaviour. But it won't give you validation.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#41 Nov 20, 2012
Hey, Pinky. Just thinking that a few days back you mentioned something about my spending 24/7 here on Topix. I would get into that with you but I'm just looking down this forum and right now I'm so busy drowning in a sea of irony that I just don't have the time. Sorry!
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#42 Nov 20, 2012
Pinky wrote:
<quoted text>They are jealous of DD. She does deserve what she gets. A high paying job whilest the floons don't have shite to show for themselves.
I have yet to see DD do anything that anyone could possibly be jealous of. All she has done over the years is try to build success based on endlessly attacking MJ.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#43 Nov 21, 2012
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I have yet to see DD do anything that anyone could possibly be jealous of. All she has done over the years is try to build success based on endlessly attacking MJ.
She's doing very well, addressing other subjects. It's f'loons who won't let it go because she's right. Michael was a pedophile.
Octobus

New York, NY

#47 Apr 7, 2016
Also in the 60's in Latin America, Toño Quirazco, Mayte Gaos, Los Yorsy's, Los Socios del Ritmo (Mexico) Four coins and Diony in Venezuela, Ronnie Montalban in Argentina, among other artists, versionaron classic themes of ska in Castilian that they have been valued by many followers of Jamaican sound of this part of the world. Four coins with producer and musician Hugo Blanco, made arrangements issues such as Shanty Town (called Good Luck), Soul Time (Rhythm of the Soul) I 've been hurt (I feel hurt) Hold Me Tight (walking down the street) and Los Dionys who made the classic Jamaican Ska also was interpreted both Quirazco as Montalban, what is the genesis of the Jamaican sound in those countries before the success that had the Ska 2 Tone (blue British beat) thanks to amalgam between punk, new wave and classic ska ska it is when it really does become widespread in the world thanks to the latter influence.
MJ Fan

Woodbridge, VA

#48 Apr 7, 2016
The warning signs are there? Ok, then how come none of these parents of these many kids people are claiming MJ messed with ever went to the hospital to get their kid examined ? Also, they said MJ was in a hotel wrong doing kids, and about the sheets, and the room was a mess. Ok, how come that there didn't nail the guy?
Octobus

Tempe, AZ

#49 Apr 7, 2016
The Ice House is a well dug in the ground with retaining walls, small or large and even roof which has openings for the introduction of the snow and then removal of the ice . In different parts of Spain it is known by other names such as a refrigerator or snow well.
Octobus

Tempe, AZ

#50 Apr 7, 2016
The activity of artificial snow fields has been known since Roman times (200 BC.); its great development took place between centuries sixteenth and nineteenth , and has been used until century xx , when, with the invention of refrigeration machines, ice plants appear and later the cold domestic, fall into disuse. Until then food preservation was carried out thanks to the brine , marinades, canned or taking advantage of the snow. The latter system was the basis for a job and a profession that survived until about 1931.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miss Greater Richmond wins Miss Virginia 3 hr Rb RECORDS 1
White Male Privilege now on I tumes Sat Revelation 1
News Ex-manager Says OJ Confessed (May '08) Sat sunnyt 53
News Jesse Ventura to appeal vacating of $1.8 millio... Sat Hostis Publicus 3
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
More from around the web