Michael Jackson's doctor relieved at verdict

Oct 3, 2013 Full story: WTHR-TV Indianapolis 35

The number of Americans seeking unemployment benefits rose just 1,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 308,000, hovering near six-year lows.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 3, 2013
I think all Wacko fans now owe Dr M an apology. No longer can he be held fully responsible for Wacko's death as a jury (YES, A JURY FLOONS) have said he was capable of being a general doctor and it was Wacko who controlled and made Dr M go beyond the general care he was only ever contracted to do.
Space Donkey

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Oct 3, 2013
I wish this was the end of Jack Wagon Family news.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Oct 3, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
I think all Wacko fans now owe Dr M an apology. No longer can he be held fully responsible for Wacko's death as a jury (YES, A JURY FLOONS) have said he was capable of being a general doctor and it was Wacko who controlled and made Dr M go beyond the general care he was only ever contracted to do.
The juror I heard made it quite clear that they thought what Murray did wasn't ethical. They also agreed that he was hired by AEG. Their conclusion that AEG wasn't primarily responsible for MJ's death doesn't lessen Murray's involvement, nor does it blame MJ for his death.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#4 Oct 3, 2013
persephony wrote:
<quoted text> The juror I heard made it quite clear that they thought what Murray did wasn't ethical. They also agreed that he was hired by AEG. Their conclusion that AEG wasn't primarily responsible for MJ's death doesn't lessen Murray's involvement, nor does it blame MJ for his death.
In other words, you're flummoxed, Jugsy.
Mr Giblets

UK

#5 Oct 3, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> The juror I heard made it quite clear that they thought what Murray did wasn't ethical. They also agreed that he was hired by AEG. Their conclusion that AEG wasn't primarily responsible for MJ's death doesn't lessen Murray's involvement, nor does it blame MJ for his death.
obviously the jury were not silly adolescent floons like you. The real world works differently to Whacko's Disneyland fantasies. and no "Gazillions of dollahs" for the parasite "fambly" . First they challenged the will and lost - now this.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#7 Oct 3, 2013
Conrad murray killed Michael Jackson.he should of spent the rest of his Life behind bars.he is guilty hope he can live with himself?hope he has no rest no peace hope he sees Michael face everywhere he goes even before he goes to sleep so he knows what he has done..murrays a creep.just pure evil

Michaels an angel.he is not alone now he is an angel in gods sweet home
Rest in peace Michael.Sleep tight angel
Untill the day we see and meet you again
Miss you Michael every second every minuite
Every hour.and every single day
(*Michael Jackson I Love you angel

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 3, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
nobody can make anyone do something they do not want..he was motivated by greed..like YOU are motivated by hate....

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Since: Jun 13

Everywhere.

#9 Oct 3, 2013
This is good news. Murray has been a victim in this whole mess of Wacko's for far too long.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 3, 2013
Stormageddon wrote:
This is good news. Murray has been a victim in this whole mess of Wacko's for far too long.
EAT YO WORDS....hsver him for your doc jerrrk,,.../

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#11 Oct 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="Gerkins# 7"]<quoted text>EAT YO WORDS....hsver him for your doc jerrrk,,.../[/QUOTE]

On a drinking binge, huh?

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#13 Oct 3, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
On a drinking binge, huh?
And possibly cooked up too. Can always get Dr Murray to revive him if he OD's.

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#14 Oct 3, 2013
*coked rather. Damned auto correct.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#15 Oct 4, 2013
persephone wrote:
Well, Herbert from Family Guy. I'm not surprised you replied to my post as you have such pi$$ poor reading skills and can't bear it when anybody blames Wacko for his own demise. But let me make it quite clear, I never once said that Dr M was completely blameless but that he can't be held "fully" responsible for Pedo Pan's death as so many of you child hating floons like to claim.

A jury has fully acknowledged that he was a fully licensed doctor capable providing general doctor care to his patient. It is what his drug addict patient persuaded him to do in the privacy of his bedroom in giving him nightly infusions of his favourite drug he called "milk" that's the problem. Yes, they both share the blame (insert floon fury) for the secret dealings that they did but the majority lies with Wacko Jacko as he was a doctor shopper who just wouldn't stop until he got his drug fix.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#16 Oct 4, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> The juror I heard made it quite clear that they thought what Murray did wasn't ethical.
That is absolutely right and another juror said: "Michael Jackson was pretty used to getting his own way, he was a big star he had all these doctors who wanted to be his doctors. And he could get pretty much what he wanted and if he said no they were out of the mix and he would find somebody else."

I'm also delighted to hear that you do acknowledge that jurors do have a voice after a trial and what they say should be respected. So because I'm a kind person I'll provide you with a link of the jurors who came out after wackos trial and said they believed he was a paedophile.

http://www.mjfacts.info/jurors.php

I'm sure you won't bash them after your new-found belief, right Herbert?

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#17 Oct 4, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are motivated by hate....
Says the girlie boy who labelled himself an "attempted murderer" for his mindless violence he used on another human being in a public place because he heard something he didn't like.

But I'm sure that was a lie like everything in your bland little life.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 5, 2013
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> And possibly cooked up too. Can always get Dr Murray to revive him if he OD's.
Oh right ...he would be the first one to call.....such a good doc...???

Location hidden

#19 Oct 5, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the girlie boy who labelled himself an "attempted murderer" for his mindless violence he used on another human being in a public place because he heard something he didn't like.
But I'm sure that was a lie like everything in your bland little life.
Wanna find out?

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#20 Oct 5, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
Wanna find out?
Too late for false innuendo, Gherkins.

Location hidden

#21 Oct 6, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late for false innuendo, Gherkins.
What is your problem?

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#22 Oct 6, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh right ...he would be the first one to call.....such a good doc...???
He sure took good care of MJ :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Lopez's Giant Booty In Tight Leggings (Mar '12) 5 hr the mid child 9
"We Are the World" on Its 30th Anniversary: 5 T... 6 hr Jesse Pinkman 15
Michael Jackson's Mother Launches Appeal In AEG... 6 hr MJ FRIEND 59
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 8 hr Octopus 519
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 9 hr King Elvis 12,846
Prince Michael Jackson: Cyber-Bullied on Facebook? 13 hr JINA WILD 103
Top Ten Strangest Covers of Michael Jackson's "... 13 hr Octopus 20
More from around the web