Jacksons claim Conrad Murray lying about MJ being 'incontinent'

Nov 28, 2013 Full story: Newkerala.com 39

Washington, Nov. 28 : Michael Jackson's former physician, Conrad Murray, who had recently claimed that the King of Pop was incontinent, is blatantly lying because he is a "self-serving and disgusting human being", Jacksons have claimed.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#1 Nov 28, 2013
I agree with the Jacksons.what a discusting,Mindless pig.Murray is what a liar
This was all planned from the start.he is a very sick and twisted person.who as no respect for other he hasnt got a care in the world what he did to.Michael.money making this is the only thing this Jerk things about.dosent matter who he hurts
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#3 Nov 28, 2013
I do not think The Jacksons can legally stop Conrad Murray from talking or sue him for slander. The clown is dead. Murray can say or write anything he wants about Michael Jackson, who no longer exists.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#5 Nov 29, 2013
Let us remember,Michael for his contribution.to the world,of music ,his generosity,of spirit in his quest to heal the world.like he did,and the Joy he brought to millions.throughout the world.no other
Artist will ever take his place.and his Legacy in music will always be remember.and the man himself.he was fun.and just a truly wonderful man
His star will shine forever,Michael would be smiling.right now knowing what an amazing Legacy.he left. We were so blessed to have Michael in our life.and he was a true hero.I am forever grateful to him..I am Just Missing him every day.and his star will shine forever

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#6 Nov 29, 2013
If true, that's incredibly sad.

What's sadder is the fact that Conrad feels to need to let the world know.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#7 Nov 29, 2013
Murray said it in the first place,maybe hes talking about himself? One question you need to ask your self .how did he keep up with hours dancing on this is it reaheasals.its a load of garbadge.and lies
Murrays made up to make himself feel better for his evil crime.and to make money out of Michaels wonderful name.and of course headline.fame comes at a price Tv.so murrays getting it all.we knew it was coming.when he was inside he was planning all this.to write his book of lies.he complete twisted .I dont want to know about the book of lies.that just belongs in the garbadge trash alongside murray.nobody believes a word this creep says its just to make money.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#9 Nov 29, 2013
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
Murray said it in the first place,maybe hes talking about himself? One question you need to ask your self .how did he keep up with hours dancing on this is it reaheasals.its a load of garbadge.and lies
Murrays made up to make himself feel better for his evil crime.and to make money out of Michaels wonderful name.and of course headline.fame comes at a price Tv.so murrays getting it all.we knew it was coming.when he was inside he was planning all this.to write his book of lies.he complete twisted .I dont want to know about the book of lies.that just belongs in the garbadge trash alongside murray.nobody believes a word this creep says its just to make money.
We've known for quite some time that "This Is Shit" was pieced together using the best clips with excessive use of body doubles. The clown was a mess. But with the magic of crafty editing, overdubs, splicing and other dancers...they made a film out of Michael Jackson's embarrassing rehearsals. Of course, you neglect to point out that the extended two disc DVD version is now a massive clearance and bargain bin item that worldwide retailers can not get rid of.$3 unopened. "This Is Shit" currently sits in bins at discount stores collecting dust with other Michael Jackson merchandise.

“Have yourselves a merry”

Since: Apr 10

little Christmas!

#10 Nov 29, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
We've known for quite some time that "This Is Shit" was pieced together using the best clips with excessive use of body doubles. The clown was a mess. But with the magic of crafty editing, overdubs, splicing and other dancers...they made a film out of Michael Jackson's embarrassing rehearsals. Of course, you neglect to point out that the extended two disc DVD version is now a massive clearance and bargain bin item that worldwide retailers can not get rid of.$3 unopened. "This Is Shit" currently sits in bins at discount stores collecting dust with other Michael Jackson merchandise.
My nephew and I were laughing during the film when Michael kept saying the Mic in his ear felt like someone had their fist in his eardrum!
LOL!
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#11 Nov 29, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
My nephew and I were laughing during the film when Michael kept saying the Mic in his ear felt like someone had their fist in his eardrum!
LOL!
My girlfriend at the time had ordered it to be shown on cable as a direct movie and I saw some of the performances. Jacko looked like that cartoon character from the film, "Nightmare Before Christmas" She seemed impressed by the the clown's dancing but I thought "This Is Shit" was boring. It was dreadful. I know that at the time, floons flocked to the movies to see it and "This Is Shit" made a lot of money because of AEG. It is very telling that Katherine Jackson glady accepted AEG's work on the rehearsal film when it obviously benefited her and Wacko's estate but still tried to blame the promoter for his death. The greedy Jacksons are total hypocrites. Of course, the DVD is very badly made. They thought it was going to be a massive seller and they obviously produced too many of them that the "This Is Shit" DVD flooded the marketplace.

little Christmas!

#12 Nov 29, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
My girlfriend at the time had ordered it to be shown on cable as a direct movie and I saw some of the performances. Jacko looked like that cartoon character from the film, "Nightmare Before Christmas" She seemed impressed by the the clown's dancing but I thought "This Is Shit" was boring. It was dreadful. I know that at the time, floons flocked to the movies to see it and "This Is Shit" made a lot of money because of AEG. It is very telling that Katherine Jackson glady accepted AEG's work on the rehearsal film when it obviously benefited her and Wacko's estate but still tried to blame the promoter for his death. The greedy Jacksons are total hypocrites. Of course, the DVD is very badly made. They thought it was going to be a massive seller and they obviously produced too many of them that the "This Is Shit" DVD flooded the marketplace.
Right, I agree the Jackson's are very greedy people. It looked to me like MJ had lost his energy and his voice while rehearsing for the shows. It wasn't so much that the mic bothered him that was funny, but it was the way he kept whining about it that had us amused.:-)
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#13 Nov 29, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, I agree the Jackson's are very greedy people. It looked to me like MJ had lost his energy and his voice while rehearsing for the shows. It wasn't so much that the mic bothered him that was funny, but it was the way he kept whining about it that had us amused.:-)
Why would you trolls,even watch the film.if your not a fan,and Michael never once was he whining
He Just wanted everything perfect.and his dancing was untouchable.I saw this is it loads of times at the cinema.and brought it on blu ray as soon as it came out.if I knew what I do now.I would never have brought anything of AEG.the way they treated Michael.the name calling.he must of been under a lot of stress.and randy philips gave Michael a slap on the backside like a naughty child.you know how hurt Michael must of felt. What that poor man went through.he did look cute when he was dancing on the table at the rehearsals (*how hot was Michael)
Even at 50 he still looked so good.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#14 Nov 29, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
The outtakes from "This Is Shit" rehearsals are also very revealing and shows Michael Jackson's true physical and mental state at the time. He barely made it through the rehearsals, often not performing with his dancers at all. The clown was very ill. Of course, floons believe he was in excellent shape because of the magic of Hollywood film making makes it possible. In reality, Michael would have never completed his 50 concert engagement had he lived. Even miming through the songs, he would've lost his energy at the very first show and probably would have been sued for cancelling the London 02 engagement. Conrad Murray had an impossible task ahead of him. However, Michael Jackson was the one that signed the contract with AEG and agreed to do the shows. Instead, he should have been put into the hospital. Because The Jacksons were not there, they did not stop what was going on. They continued what they've always done. They looked the other way because Michael made money for them as part of The Jackson family. Greed is an dreadful thing, especially if your own mother rather count the green then be concerned about her son's welfare or his criminal activities as a drug addicted child molester that refused to curb his self destructive behavior. In a way, the floons are just like The Jacksons. They only want to see what they want to see. It is strictly public relation fantasy, which is getting harder and harder for them to sell as the years go by.

little Christmas!

#16 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Why would you trolls,even watch the film.if your not a fan,and Michael never once was he whining
He Just wanted everything perfect.and his dancing was untouchable.I saw this is it loads of times at the cinema.and brought it on blu ray as soon as it came out.if I knew what I do now.I would never have brought anything of AEG.the way they treated Michael.the name calling.he must of been under a lot of stress.and randy philips gave Michael a slap on the backside like a naughty child.you know how hurt Michael must of felt. What that poor man went through.he did look cute when he was dancing on the table at the rehearsals (*how hot was Michael)
Even at 50 he still looked so good.
I thought the whole flick of his rehearsals was sad, to be honest. He looked too thin and he said he was saving his voice and dancing, but I wonder why? Was he not up to par then? Probably not, that was shortly before his death and he was obviously into using the heavy drugs on a regular basis.

little Christmas!

#17 Nov 29, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
The outtakes from "This Is Shit" rehearsals are also very revealing and shows Michael Jackson's true physical and mental state at the time. He barely made it through the rehearsals, often not performing with his dancers at all. The clown was very ill. Of course, floons believe he was in excellent shape because of the magic of Hollywood film making makes it possible. In reality, Michael would have never completed his 50 concert engagement had he lived. Even miming through the songs, he would've lost his energy at the very first show and probably would have been sued for cancelling the London 02 engagement. Conrad Murray had an impossible task ahead of him. However, Michael Jackson was the one that signed the contract with AEG and agreed to do the shows. Instead, he should have been put into the hospital. Because The Jacksons were not there, they did not stop what was going on. They continued what they've always done. They looked the other way because Michael made money for them as part of The Jackson family. Greed is an dreadful thing, especially if your own mother rather count the green then be concerned about her son's welfare or his criminal activities as a drug addicted child molester that refused to curb his self destructive behavior. In a way, the floons are just like The Jacksons. They only want to see what they want to see. It is strictly public relation fantasy, which is getting harder and harder for them to sell as the years go by.
I totally agree - MJ did look ill to me during the rehearsals. I also agree that he probably could not have performed those fifty shows he signed up to do. It is sad that no one stepped in - neither friends or family. The man obviously needed help and his death could have been prevented. I wonder if they all feel guilty about it now. Instead, everybody just had their hands out for the money. If Murray would have refused to sign on as his doc, MJ would have found another Dr. willing. He was going to get his 'milk' one way or another.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#18 Nov 29, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree - MJ did look ill to me during the rehearsals. I also agree that he probably could not have performed those fifty shows he signed up to do. It is sad that no one stepped in - neither friends or family. The man obviously needed help and his death could have been prevented. I wonder if they all feel guilty about it now. Instead, everybody just had their hands out for the money. If Murray would have refused to sign on as his doc, MJ would have found another Dr. willing. He was going to get his 'milk' one way or another.
It hardly surprised me at all because Michael's behavior was always ignored by the greedy Jacksons. It annoys me that they are still trying to pin his death on AEG and Dr Conrad Murray. Michael was a grown man and did whatever he pleased but Katherine wants the public to believe that he was like an innocent child that was always victimized for his money. Of course, we know that is not true because an innocent child like man does not make multi-million dollar business deals and decisions, including buying The Beatles catalog. The clown had signed a binding contract to perform at London's 02 arena for his big comeback but obviously was not prepared or in good enough health to stage such a grand re-appearance in the public eye. It is laughable that Katherine Jackson expected a concert promoter to baby sit a 50 year old man that was used to having his own way at all times. As his family, they should have stepped in to save his life but they did not want to get on his bad side. They cared only about the money. Michael was the one that hired Dr Murray and apparently was pleased with his services.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#19 Nov 29, 2013
What do you say of people writing books about Michael praising him??? Are they lying to sell books to numbskulls like you?
Jane

Bronx, NY

#20 Nov 29, 2013
If you think that this is only about Michael Jackson with penis problems and the Wade Robinson molestation case you are wrong people!

This is about the fraud done on the Beatle John Lennon estate and Conrad Murray knows it. Once the secret is out Conrad will become a wealthy man right before the Jackson's eyes. They want him to shut up. Yeah shut up before hes tells the world of what Michael did to the John Lennon estate. How he hid inheritance monies from a John Lennon love child American daughter. Jacko knew he was in trouble here. He either really died or he is in hiding in the Middle East.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#21 Nov 29, 2013
Michael Jackson hid INHERITANCE MONIES FROM A JOHN LENNON AMERICAN BORN LOVE CHILD. Time is coming soon when it has to be revealed!

Dr. Murray is gonna get rich. Very rich! His secret is in the book he wrote. People will buy it like candy!
Jane

Bronx, NY

#22 Nov 29, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
It hardly surprised me at all because Michael's behavior was always ignored by the greedy Jacksons. It annoys me that they are still trying to pin his death on AEG and Dr Conrad Murray. Michael was a grown man and did whatever he pleased but Katherine wants the public to believe that he was like an innocent child that was always victimized for his money. Of course, we know that is not true because an innocent child like man does not make multi-million dollar business deals and decisions, including buying The Beatles catalog. The clown had signed a binding contract to perform at London's 02 arena for his big comeback but obviously was not prepared or in good enough health to stage such a grand re-appearance in the public eye. It is laughable that Katherine Jackson expected a concert promoter to baby sit a 50 year old man that was used to having his own way at all times. As his family, they should have stepped in to save his life but they did not want to get on his bad side. They cared only about the money. Michael was the one that hired Dr Murray and apparently was pleased with his services.
MJ hid monies of inheritance from a John Lennon love child. Dr. Conrad Murray knows it. This is his nuclear secret. Michael was doing fraud when he took the Beatle's copyrights and became publisher. The due date came and he had to give it back to the Beatles estates. He refused! That is why Tommy Mottola was on his case. Sony owned the other half of the Beatle catalogue. But due dates means it reverts back to the original owners the Beatles. Jackson ran as far as he could. Dr. Murray is holding a lottery ticket in his hand called the book he wrote and is waiting to be released to the public. Dr. Murray knows the love child daughter of John Lennon has to get her money. Many millions and the world will be in shock!
Jane

Bronx, NY

#23 Nov 29, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson did fraud on John Lennon estate!!!!!! Dr. Conrad Murray knows the last days of Michael he was worried he would go to jail for playing with John Lennon's Will. When Michael took the catalogue with the agreement of Yoko Ono and Paul Mccartney he signed on to do a dirty favor for them. Hide John Lennon Love Child daughter's money. You think Sinatra and Sworsennager are the only ones with love children. This lennon daughter is gonna become mega wealthy. When the truth comes out Murray is gonna sell his book like hot cakes. This is what the truth is. The molestation is minor compared to 25 years of John Lennon estate fraud. Katherine Jackson knows it and wants Murray to shut up. She knows Murray is waiting to bust open at the seams with this story. It is gonna light up the skies over the world like a christmas tree. Dr. Murray is very anxious now. You would think he would be grateful he got out of jail two years earlier but he is not. He wants money! They will not give him his liscene back. He knows this secret will make him millions. People will go crazy for his book of how he learned about the love child daughter and how much money Michael hid over the years. Yes stay tuned you heard it here first!
Jane

Bronx, NY

#24 Nov 29, 2013
Look at Julian Lennon all of a sudden coming out of hiding after 20 years. He knows he has a love child sister and she is gonna inherit! He helped hid the truth by protecting Yoko Ono over the years. Just like Michael Jackson did. Michael wanted beatle royalties and that was how he got it by doing a favor for Ono. Ono is no good and never will be. She is greedy and sneaky but she got away with it for many years. I say Jackson let greed get the best of him but Ono is the number one fraud woman of the world! She had Lennon doped up most of the time when she played with his money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) 18 min texas pete 7,208
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 30 min Octopus 30
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... 1 hr coop1288 5
Michael Jackson Is One Reason J.K. Rowling Left... 3 hr goodvibrations 1
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 7 hr Pop Tart- 142
How do you joke about the Sony hacking? A littl... 13 hr uss 2
Jackson Family fears that Prince Michael may be... 21 hr Sleepingboy 30
More from around the web