Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week: Zuh...

Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week: Zuhair Murad Praises Jennifer...

There are 2 comments on the Hollywood Reporter story from Jul 4, 2013, titled Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week: Zuhair Murad Praises Jennifer.... In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

The hot Hollywood designer talks about his favorite red carpet moments dressing J-Lo, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Swift and other stars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 Jul 4, 2013
An American band has to listen to me.To hear what has happened and has to come get me.Let's go to Jennifer, directly and make a show.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#2 Jul 5, 2013
Show.Hahahah ...If the police do not arrest me and STEREO MC 2 remainsThe attack on the FBI.And for the people who read this.It turns out that we attack.INVOLVED Jennifer Lopez and pyramids.It remains 2Me all sorts of messages are sent but not more upset.It turns out that I and STEREO MC attacking the whole world.That's not true!Again, I invite Jennifer to come out.Jenny, can we hang out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Dec 10 Spotted Wee 7,376
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Dec 8 texas pete 7,220
Huge Breasts Dec 8 Jimmie 2
News California sheriffs have found Corey Feldman's ... Dec 7 Jake 1
News Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss Track (Aug '09) Dec 5 carpe diem 36
White humiliation and slavery (Jan '16) Dec 4 Slave to BBC 26
News Michael Jackson postpones some London shows; sa... (May '09) Dec 4 KRS 2 35
More from around the web