Photos: What hung on your bedroom wall as a kid?

Oct 11, 2013 Full story: USA Today 125

For this week's Spineless Classics giveaway, I asked you guys to tell me what hung on your bedroom walls when you were younger.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#1 Oct 12, 2013
Michaels the only person that hangs on my bed room wall.Michael is everywhere.even the frame photos on my dressing table.they are getting a bit heavy but there staying.in2009 my brother brought me a cushion of Michael.my comfort cushion.stays on my bed.I wont go without it.and my calender books dvds of him. And His music I Listen to every night.I wont go without listening to our baby
Michael is just so precious to me..
I Love him so much
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#3 Oct 14, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michaels the only person that hangs on my bed room wall.Michael is everywhere.even the frame photos on my dressing table.they are getting a bit heavy but there staying.in2009 my brother brought me a cushion of Michael.my comfort cushion.stays on my bed.I wont go without it.and my calender books dvds of him. And His music I Listen to every night.I wont go without listening to our baby
Michael is just so precious to me..
I Love him so much
Like most boys, sports pictures and posters were on my wall. Definitely no singers.

Try not to wear out that cushion rubbing it between your legs.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#4 Oct 14, 2013
You cant get any better person then Michael in your room.he is just so perfect and cute.

We just love Michael so much he waa our precious
Gift. He was just the sweetest person.

I Love you our sweet baby Michael Jackson
We will be loving you forever

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#5 Oct 14, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Like most boys, sports pictures and posters were on my wall. Definitely no singers.
Try not to wear out that cushion rubbing it between your legs.
I bet she already has worn out that cushion. It probably smells like tuna.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#6 Oct 15, 2013
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> I bet she already has worn out that cushion. It probably smells like tuna.
very funny
Who hung on your wall
Batmans the Joker!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#7 Oct 15, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text> very funny
Who hung on your wall
Batmans the Joker!
Sensitive about your bad vag?

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#9 Oct 15, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text> very funny
Who hung on your wall
Batmans the Joker!
I'm going to go with Batman. He would have taken that creepy pedo Wacko and kicked the crap out of him.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#10 Oct 15, 2013
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> I'm going to go with Batman. He would have taken that creepy pedo Wacko and kicked the crap out of him.
I would of gone with the Joker.seeing you are a Joke.Michael will have the biggest crown on his head.being the king.and the most amazing man
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#11 Oct 15, 2013
The only one I see that will have a big golden crown on his head is Mr Conrad Murray when he finally gets out of jail on October 28th 2013. Let us bow in silence for the freedom of the good doctor. Celebration day is near!

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#12 Oct 15, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I would of gone with the Joker.seeing you are a Joke.Michael will have the biggest crown on his head.being the king.and the most amazing man
Now if you can imagine what Batman would do to Wacko just imagine what the Joker would do... And we're talking Heath Ledger Joker here, not Jack Nicholson Joker.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#13 Oct 15, 2013
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Now if you can imagine what Batman would do to Wacko just imagine what the Joker would do... And we're talking Heath Ledger Joker here, not Jack Nicholson Joker.
Michael can make mince meat out of the lot of you
I have got to find my I pod some where in my room I have MJ everywhere.probley under all the MJ books and mags.I have to listen to my sweet baby.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#14 Oct 15, 2013
FOREVER STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael can make mince meat out of the lot of you
I have got to find my I pod some where in my room I have MJ everywhere.probley under all the MJ books and mags.I have to listen to my sweet baby.
The only thing Wacko could have made mince meat out of was a ten year old's arse.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#15 Oct 15, 2013
Miss Forever Michael, instead of reading MJ's useless books and magazines, try reading Grammar and Spelling books to further enhance your writing skills. Try Vocabulary books as well while listening to brain stimulating music. I mean, MJ's thriller is definitely not included in the list.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#16 Oct 15, 2013
Shoop exhale wrote:
Miss Forever Michael, instead of reading MJ's useless books and magazines, try reading Grammar and Spelling books to further enhance your writing skills. Try Vocabulary books as well while listening to brain stimulating music. I mean, MJ's thriller is definitely not included in the list.
Shows that all her MJ books are anything but educational :-)

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#17 Oct 15, 2013
Hey Donna how miles have you gotten out of your MJ cushion so far? Hahaha!
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#18 Oct 15, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text> very funny
Who hung on your wall
Batmans the Joker!
I'm going with Batman too. Wacko Jacko already had the Joker's lips. They probably look a lot like her lower lips.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#19 Oct 15, 2013
Stormageddon wrote:
Hey Donna how miles have you gotten out of your MJ cushion so far? Hahaha!
All she ever wanted to hear was "Donna, Donna, do you wanna" from Wacko. Not that that would have ever happened, but now it can never happen, because he's dead.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#20 Oct 15, 2013
Octopus wrote:
The only one I see that will have a big golden crown on his head is Mr Conrad Murray when he finally gets out of jail on October 28th 2013. Let us bow in silence for the freedom of the good doctor. Celebration day is near!
Thanks for the update. That is good news.

Too bad it is so close to Wacko's favorite holiday, Halloween. The one day of the year he could put on a plastic mask... Wait a minute... Put on a different plastic mask, and blend in with rest of society for at least one day. He disguised his kids by giving them different colored veils. That must have fooled the papparazzi.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#21 Oct 15, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the update. That is good news.
Too bad it is so close to Wacko's favorite holiday, Halloween. The one day of the year he could put on a plastic mask... Wait a minute... Put on a different plastic mask, and blend in with rest of society for at least one day. He disguised his kids by giving them different colored veils. That must have fooled the papparazzi.
Halloween must have gotten very old for those children. Celebrating (errr, "hiding") by wearing masks out 24/7/365 or whenever the mommy/daddy demanded, it had to become dull.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#22 Oct 16, 2013
Octopus wrote:
The only one I see that will have a big golden crown on his head is Mr Conrad Murray when he finally gets out of jail on October 28th 2013. Let us bow in silence for the freedom of the tllgood doctor. Celebration day is near!
the only thing evil twisted .murray deserves.is to rot and burn.like the beast he is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 25 min goodvibrations 47
Michael Jackson will be buried on his 51st birt... (Aug '09) 4 hr Dude 5
Michael Jackson's son have a skin disease? Prin... 4 hr lyn holins 50
Prince Jackson Girlfriend Nikita Bess Silenced ... 5 hr lyn holins 127
Competition! Win tickets for Magic of Motown 7 hr Jojo brock 2
150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 13 hr Observer Rules 12,787
The Note: Ebola Digs In Fri OccupyThis 2

Black Entertainment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE