Michael Jackson's Captain EO Closing For Good at...

There are 4 comments on the Billboard story from Jun 20, 2014, titled Michael Jackson's Captain EO Closing For Good at.... In it, Billboard reports that:

The 3D musical movie starring Jackson, which returned to the Anaheim, Calif. park in 2010 after a long hiatus, has been displaced for a new preview of the upcoming film "Guardians of the Galaxy."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Billboard.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#63 Jun 25, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Rickey Bobby, what was Elvis Costello doing there?
Yes, everyone knows Elvis Costello lived in Graceland. Only in England would that be funny.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#64 Jun 25, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Rickey Bobby, I should do what I want, and I do. I'll decide what I wish to comment on. You don't get to decide for me. Sometimes, I comment on spellings, because I genuinely care. Sometimes, it's just because I want to provoke. It all depends. Thanks for you advice, which I'll ignore.
Keep "provoking". It's really comical, and that is half the reason I come on here. The other half is that Wacko Jacko was a pedophile. You think you can provoke me, or Len or others on here. Dream on. There have been so many other posters who are/were better than you. At least they were able to argue their point of view regarding Jackson's pedophelia, even if I didn't agree with them.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#65 Jun 25, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, joke alert! I'm not going to get into MJ's penis, at this late hour, and his penis is not going to get into me. Joke alert!
Hardy har har. Pffft!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#66 Jun 26, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, I've already written on this thread about Captain EO in my post #56. Here is the post again, "Len is Disgusted, it IS possible for me to leave out commas, intentionally or unintentionally. I'm not a robot. The point is, my posts are easy to understand. Yes, by all means, everyone should write their posts as they choose. All I ask is that they make them readable. I have no opinion on the fact that Captain EO is closing. I wouldn't have gone to see it, anyway.
P.S. Michael is very much alive, and on this forum."
Of course, you do have an opinion, about EO closing. You're a f'loon. You just don't want to spill, out of stubbornness.

P.S. Michael is rotting in his mausoleum...unless he was embalmed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rays announce acts for 2015 Summer Concert Series 48 min Fry Cook 2
News This Week in Billboard Chart History: Ten Years... 1 hr Take Me to the Fair 3
News Our 10 Favorite Fashion Shows of All Time 1 hr Long Tall Sally 1
News The Best of The Ed Sullivan Show 1 hr Diamonds and Pearls 1
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 1 hr Jailhouse Rock 572
News Michael Jackson's Neverland Is About To Be Sold (Jul '14) 1 hr Controversy 76
News Jackson's mother agrees to pay promotor US$800,... (Apr '14) 1 hr Anoplogaster 25
More from around the web