100 FACTS black people don't want Wh...
Rehann

Brooklyn, NY

#50 Feb 24, 2013
If you look in history books we are all originated from Africa. As we all migrated to different parts of the world we changed color. Thus is true because why in the winter brown skin people tend to get fare? If winter continued and never ended you would see how fare we would be. As for intelligence we black people are just as intelligent as whites are. We black people need to boost each other confidence level up. Living well with one another. Stop thinking with a shameless mentality, when we see each other say hello, and give that fake smile to one another that the whites give to us and accept it as we do like from them.
Strong minded

Grays, UK

#51 Feb 27, 2013
All that stuff u said was invented by blacks was invented by whites.
Second please stop with this whites exploited blacks and Asians before whites conquered Africa there was an existing thriving ASIAN slave trade with Asians by and selling africans just as whites did later
And how the fuck are whites African! Because they evolved from africans? Well exactly they evolved from Africans hence they no longer are African
hmmmm

UK

#52 Mar 1, 2013
A proud black lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay I am so sorry, that you feel this way. I'm so sorry that you feel that perhaps your race are superior than the black race, but excuse me honey, Oprah winfrey are one of the richest people there is, and guess she is a black lady. It upsets me that you are so closed-minded and just for the record,sweetie. I graduated the top of my class with a PH degree in counseling and I am a strong proud African American.
What a pity your degree and black brain hasn't enabled you to write properly. PS - money isn't necessarily an indication of anything, certainly not intelligence. Only a stupid person would think so.
Strong minded

Grays, UK

#54 Mar 6, 2013
Rehann wrote:
If you look in history books we are all originated from Africa. As we all migrated to different parts of the world we changed color. Thus is true because why in the winter brown skin people tend to get fare? If winter continued and never ended you would see how fare we would be. As for intelligence we black people are just as intelligent as whites are. We black people need to boost each other confidence level up. Living well with one another.
Stop thinking with a shameless mentality, when we see each other say hello, and give that fake
smile to one another that the whites give to us and accept it as we do like from them.
The differenc is not just skin colour blacks also have distinctively different features nose structure, face structure and general body build. And what rubbish is this about 'fake smiles' from the whites, how are they fake? What makes you think they are ? Finally yes your right we are all from Africa the difference is that whites ancestors left Africa and evolved to a new environment and climate in Europe. Where as black peoples ancestors did not live Africa and hence be exposed to new environmental pressure and therefore did not evolve. That's the difference we changed you didn't that doesn't nesscariky make us better than you but it does me we are fundmently and undeniably different.
Alabama white snake 69

Decatur, GA

#55 Mar 25, 2013
Ni***rs can't spell!!!
kkk grand wizard

Decatur, GA

#56 Mar 25, 2013
Amen brother They stink 2!!!!
justin bieberkkk believer

Decatur, GA

#57 Mar 25, 2013
They got little goobers to its just a myth that they big
Lildunifucksblac kchix

Maryville, TN

#58 Mar 25, 2013
Black people smell like wet dog shit
Strong minded

Grays, UK

#59 Apr 1, 2013
By the way I'm White NOT black! And typed that in a hurry as I was pissed at the bullshit some blacks have wrote! And was trying to avoid being racist, but in truth being further evolved is a sign of superiorty therefore making whites superior to blacks!
Whitey

Toledo, OH

#60 Apr 10, 2013
Blacks are a worthless race and they should of died out thousands of years ago. They truly are a lesser race of people.
Rodger

United States

#61 May 7, 2013
Everything that you all are saying is false. Black people in America and also around our planet are just as educated and capable of doing everything that you are denying. America was not discovered by white explorers, it was stolen from the first claimers of North America: Native Americans. In America's histroy, white people have degraded every race possible. Blacks, Asians, Muslims, Indians, and Hispanics. You cry about 9/11, and yet you don't even recognize the terrorists that have been living in America for decades: the KKK. This is completely absurd and biased. And it's not African Americans, it's Black people. We're not from Africa. We are Americans just like you.
Wait a minute, Muslims are a race now? And the KKK was active in the Middle East (actually it's Southwest Asia or the Arabian Peninsula.) Wow, I should listen to you, I could really learn something!
Jack

UK

#62 May 12, 2013
Please get an education and learn that Muslims are not a race; but a religious name appertaining to people who follow the religion of Islam
Queenie

Phoenix, AZ

#63 Jun 9, 2013
Obviously, Judy, you just have an underlying hidden secret of racism and racial profiling. How ugly and ignorant of you to place/categorize a whole ethnic group. Get over your ignorant self.
Judy wrote:
I knew this from working with black children, who by the time they reach puberty, although given the same teaching, methods and materials in a classroom, they begin to fail. They cannot compete in any area but sports. All over the US, between the 3rd and 5th grade, Negro children simply cannot learn at the same level as white children. Educators know this, but it remains a deep, dark, and hidden secret. No matter how much educators try to erase these differences, they can't. Negroes are a different species, than Northern Europeans and no matter how much the Left or anyone else screams about how we are all "equal," the proof is we are not.
african in england

Redhill, UK

#64 Jun 24, 2013
Were not all the same we're all different and nothing is wrong with that but it really isnt our fault. That you dont like your colour if its because you're black or white and you want to be black or white. No one is a devil that's just crazy. Some people have botox kn their lips because they feel better about themselves with botox notbecause theywabt african lips andwhen people want a tan itis more likely they want to have a summers glow not a africans skin colour and thats coming from a african. It would be better if you didnt take a guess at something you dont know and look dumb.
Anon

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#65 Jun 25, 2013
Trying to explain the obvious differences of Blacks and Whites to Black people is like talking to a wall, or arguing with retards on the internet. They will always deny and refuse any evidence proving that they are inferior on multiple levels, and then they will play the race card, and whine until someone gives them a handout to shut them up. What did you think welfare was really for? Black people are so stupid and dangerous that we basically told them to sit down and shut up for a free meal.

Lets face it, everyone knows Black people are less intelligent and have no self control or impulse control. They are evolutionarily behind whites and asians, and these inferior traits are why they will never get their shit together, and why they are just animals that figured out how to speak like parrots.
BobbyJ

North Bergen, NJ

#67 Nov 5, 2013
Im sorry. Please excuse the last post my friend grabbed my phone and thought he was being funny wrote that BS.
Shalyn

Milwaukee, WI

#68 Dec 9, 2013
Are you all blind! This is the very reason why 911 happened. We are preoccupied with fighting race wars in America and terrorist were laughing and walked in and plain sight and KILLED THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS. We even financed the attack against us. Was there color then???? Keep up the pace there will be another 911.

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
appalled at ignorance

Solon, OH

#69 Dec 13, 2013
Christy wrote:
Who does the research on IQ? Could it be a white man with an agenda??(((((((Possibly, but my and many others experiences with blacks in day to day interactions would suggest that it is not a white man with an agenda, but the truth.))))))
As much as ya lie about EVERYTHING, you want people to believe your post?
Ya lie in the history books, ya lie on the news, you lie in your heart.
They speak the truth on NOTHING.((((((((Really on nothing?)))))))
I'm white, but I hate white people. Then maybe you should kill yourself? I swear most of them are some ignorant liars.(((((((((Black people are ignorant too. Most black people are racist, and are not afraid to talk about it because these days it is more socially acceptable to hate white people. Most white people are afraid to be racist because if they do not openly accept every god dam thing that black people do then they could end up like that white couple tortured by four black men and a black woman. The guy was sodomized with an object then raped by a man and had his penis cut in front of his girlfriend and then was shot and his body burned. then they took turns raping his girlfriend and when they were done they scrubbed her skin with bleach and poured it down her throat. imagine going through all that suffering. she didn't even die from it. they killed her by suffocating her hours later. You see, white people think that the more they accept black peoples absurd behavior unconditionally, the less likely they are to be the victim of a brutal hate crime like this. Oh and by the way this is called "THE MURDERS OF CHANNON CHRISTIAN AND CHRIsTOPHER NEWSOM"))))))))
And, most want to be black!! Why do you tan?((((that doesn't mean someone wants to be black, just cause they tan))))) Botox injections?((((your point?)))) Wishing you had a fine black man on your arm? Come on man. We don't tell the truth because we don't want them to know it.
We are afraid of them.((((((of course I'm fucking afraid of them look at what they do to white people on a daily basis, and the liberal media and court system refuses to categorize black on white crime as hate crimes)))) They really are better than us.(((((((how about you fucking look at whats happening in Africa, they still have which hunts for fucks sake! they are the most uncivilized pack of savages in the world currently))))))))
Cause if you think otherwise, you've been duped.((((((oh, since you've delivered such a confident ultimatum, I'm just going to fucking believe you and not question you)))))
We forced them to live like this.((((((((shooting and raping eachother in the ghetto? nope, I sure didn't))))) And now we tease them. Who is really the monster?(((((black people obviously)))))
The white people who made lynchings of black people a picnic outing???(((((((SEE ABOVE)))))) How can you watch a man get his gentials cut off, be burned and hung to death, and then laugh and go back to work???((((((SEE ABOVE))))) I think we are monsters. We really have been evil.((((((((SEE ABOVE MOTHER F*CKER)))))))
oh yeah f*ck you
God

Chicago, IL

#70 Jan 2, 2014
Judy wrote:
I knew this from working with black children, who by the time they reach puberty, although given the same teaching, methods and materials in a classroom, they begin to fail. They cannot compete in any area but sports. All over the US, between the 3rd and 5th grade, Negro children simply cannot learn at the same level as white children. Educators knowt this, but it remains a deep, dark, and hidden secret. No matter how much educators try to erase these differences, they can't. Negroes are a different species, than Northern Europeans and no matter how much the Left or anyone else screams about how we are all "equal," the proof is we are not.
you will soon find out we are not equal you will see the true light of day we as kings of this universe .
roni

Kenya

#71 Feb 23, 2014
I bet we will be extinct one day, just like west indians. The chinese are taking over this place soon. The african is too emotional. The truth is: this is a world of eternal struggle and the strongest and the most brutal survives. Right now africans are obsessed with an hebrew god of the bible. Gods have never fed, clothed or industrialised any people. Africans are not mentioned in the bible except as slaves. Further, the bible, western beliefs and cultures that the west abandoned centuries ago are his favorites. Soon, because of being an emotional amd hopeful people rather than a reflective and solution seeking people, africans will be outbred to extinction. The chinese or some other person will come here and have so many children that tje black race will be intermingled to extinction. The chinese are already eager to do this because they dont care about cultures, religions, races, tribes, colors, or nothing. They only care abt one thing: survival in this world of eternal struggle. Africans are intelligent, but they are so emotional that they sit and wait for gods, whites, chinese, or some other person to do things for them. Am black and african myself, but when I look at my people, I see extinction. Africans do not know they are a minority in this world. A minority with such a virgin and resourceful continent. When things get tough for others, they will just find an excuse and evict them. It can always be done. West indians and jews are evidence that it can be done to a people who believe more in gods, hope, and luck more than realistic goals and intellectual competition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prophetics in the Key of Allah: Towards an Unde... 4 hr naman 1
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness Mon Mega Rude 982
News Prince Has the No. 1 and 2 Albums This Week Wit... May 20 Amused Octopus 48
what is up with beyonce's bad breath rumors (Jan '07) May 19 Yo Beyonce 143
News Prince Beats Michael Jackson's Digital Songs Ch... May 19 Amused Octopus 127
News Michael Jackson: Your number one music icon (Aug '10) May 19 Spotted Wee 137
News Preview: Charles Bradley at Catalyst May 18 Jeff needs a 5150 3
More from around the web