Tariq Jahan- the man who prevented a race war.

Posted in the Black British Forum

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Aug 12, 2011
^\^-_-^/^

Edgware, UK

#1 Aug 12, 2011
This guy deserves a mention for obvious reasons.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/...

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#2 Aug 12, 2011
[QUOTE who="^\^-_-^/^"]This guy deserves a mention for obvious reasons.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/... [/QUOTE]

I admire the way he displayed dignity and common sense, even in such tragic circumstances. It's very easy to get caught up with anger when grieving, yet he still recognised that it was not one entire community to blame for his son's death. May his son rest in peace.
^\^-_-^/^

Edgware, UK

#3 Aug 12, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
[QUOTE who="^\^-_-^/^"]This guy deserves a mention for obvious reasons.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/... ;

I admire the way he displayed dignity and common sense, even in such tragic circumstances. It's very easy to get caught up with anger when grieving, yet he still recognised that it was not one entire community to blame for his son's death. May his son rest in peace.
C/s

London, UK

#4 Aug 12, 2011
[QUOTE who="^\^-_-^/^"]< quoted text>
C/s[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I think it was the far right groups who were stirring up rumours of a race war, rather than the British Asian community.
^\^-_-^/^

UK

#5 Aug 12, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
C/s"

To be honest, I think it was the far right groups who were stirring up rumours of a race war, rather than the British Asian community.
I think it was just the likelihood of retaliation in when members of one race I'd killed by another.
Remember how it happened in I think b'ham years ago cos a black girl claimed she was gang-raped by asians.

No one was charged so I say claimed

London, UK

#6 Aug 12, 2011
I think it was just the likelihood of retaliation in when members of one race I'd killed by another.
Remember how it happened in I think b'ham years ago cos a black girl claimed she was gang-raped by asians.
No one was charged so I say claimed[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#7 Aug 12, 2011
No one was charged so I say claimed[/QUOTE] I remember that, a website was shut down as they reckoned it was being used to stir up the community
^\^-_-^/^

Edgware, UK

#8 Aug 12, 2011
Lol sorry about all those typos... Its kind of unreadable... I don't think I was even looking at the screen when I typed that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black British Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BRITISH people are racist but in media they see... (Nov '12) 59 min nyla 11
I'm AA and Think Most Black Brits Are Fakers! (Oct '12) 20 hr Lady K 82
Why are Jamaicans Soo much better than Africans ? (Aug '12) 20 hr Lady K 27
Its Jamaican NOT Carribean men sexing white girls 20 hr Lady K 2
Blacks Please Move Back To Africa (Oct '13) Fri 108is108isking 4
black british caribbean community evaporating!!! Thu Lady K 4
Black people more likely to be jobless in Brita... (Apr '12) Aug 22 tell those Yanks off 374
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Black British People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••