Wow. Didn't realise you controlled the whole internet
P#### white boy

Glenrothes, UK

#3 Sep 15, 2011
STFU WHITE BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
P#### white boy

Glenrothes, UK

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Cry baby wawawa! Wm what a punk you are.
^\^-_-^/^

London, UK

#6 Sep 18, 2011
Yes, this forum is over.

The beginning of the end was seeing a post from the troll named Kim- then suddenly, the black British forum started getting posts from people like #### White boy.

RIP Black British forum, you had a good run until WOS/turds like Kim discovered you.

Lol. Quality control fail.

Since: May 11

Huddersfield, UK

#7 Sep 18, 2011
[QUOTE who="^\^-_-^/^"]Yes, this forum is over.
The beginning of the end was seeing a post from the troll named Kim- then suddenly, the black British forum started getting posts from people like #### White boy.
RIP Black British forum, you had a good run until WOS/turds like Kim discovered you.
Lol. Quality control fail.[/QUOTE]

Once again accusing me of something before you got your fact straight.Someone posted a link to this site on the London forum so I had a look at it.When i saw you posting here i knew i wasnt going to stay.i told you the other day i would only post if here if you asked me personally and gave me a royal invitation.Im only here now because you are slandering me all over town.
^\^-_-^/^

London, UK

#8 Sep 18, 2011
Kim LDN wrote:
[QUOTE who="^\^-_-^/^"]Yes, this forum is over.
Lol. Quality control fail."

Once again accusing me of something before you got your fact straight.Someone posted a link to this site on the London forum so I had a look at it.When i saw you posting here i knew i wasnt going to stay.i told you the other day i would only post if here if you asked me personally and gave me a royal invitation.Im only here now because you are slandering me all over town.
Whatever, hitler. Keep this forum.
Like I said lol RIP black British forum.

Killed by a black woman who desperately craves the loving the White supremacists.

Since: May 11

Huddersfield, UK

#9 Sep 18, 2011
[QUOTE who="^\^-_-^/^"]< quoted text>
Whatever, hitler. Keep this forum.
Like I said lol RIP black British forum.
Killed by a black woman who desperately craves the loving the White supremacists.[/QUOTE]Don't be so stupid I dont want it calm down.Im back on the afam to keep your spirits up.About the white supremacists thing,you're on the wrong track there but i'll save that for another time,see you on the other side ciao xxxxx
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#10 Sep 29, 2011
12:52 pm, Thursday, September 29, 2011:
RE: This forum is finished
..... C O P Y :
QUITTNER Toronto, Canada 3:47 pm, Monday, September 12, 2011:
RE: There is actually a Black British topix forum!!!!!
..... Any other colours too?
..... Many people talk/write about someone being "black" when they never have actually seen a REALLY black-skinned person (from Africa?).
..... And the only WHITE people I saw were in a circus, with the clowns there having painted their faces white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black British Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White women are meant to be worshiped (Sep '15) 2 hr benny hill 145
For those who still care about Black women... 3 hr LilyCakes 1
Little boys feet 16 hr Feet licker 1
Too many black men with white wives in the UK (Aug '15) 20 hr Delboy 666
Just chat Sat Alone 1
What's happened to all the UK Topix forums? Sat Alone 3
Why are Black countries so poor, diseased, prim... Sat Ugly Monkey 1
More from around the web