riots/looting petition. please read.

riots/looting petition. please read.

Posted in the Black British Forum

^\^-_-^/^

London, UK

#1 Aug 10, 2011
Heres a petition for convicted looters in London who are on benefits to lose their benefits.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/733...

I know many people don't believe in the power of petitions, but if you agree that those convicted that are on benefits should lose their benefits, PLEASE sign.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 10, 2011
I thought anyone who goes to prison automatically lose entitlement to benefits including housing benefit. As it stands as well if anyone was involved in the looting or destruction of property and housed by the council could lose there tenancy's from what I can gather as well. So all those parent's who let there kids run amok in the streets could face consequences under the housing law even if they themselves were not directly involved.

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#3 Aug 10, 2011
justmeagain wrote:
I thought anyone who goes to prison automatically lose entitlement to benefits including housing benefit. As it stands as well if anyone was involved in the looting or destruction of property and housed by the council could lose there tenancy's from what I can gather as well. So all those parent's who let there kids run amok in the streets could face consequences under the housing law even if they themselves were not directly involved.
I think the petition is to ban the looters from ever being able to claim benefits, even when they are released from prison.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 10, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the petition is to ban the looters from ever being able to claim benefits, even when they are released from prison.
doesn't make much sense to me, because if that's the case then they will rob out of desperation, even criminals who have cause worse offences than destruction of property and the endangerment of lives still get to claim after prison time.
Josie

UK

#5 Aug 11, 2011
Those who are found to be non- British or have dual nationality should be deported even if it means to Somalia . Thye did not respect our human rights . We have no responsibility to respect theirs . .

Location hidden

#6 Aug 11, 2011
Josie wrote:
Those who are found to be non- British or have dual nationality should be deported even if it means to Somalia . Thye did not respect our human rights . We have no responsibility to respect theirs ..
The politicians have been discussing that and from what I see are in total agreement, other countries wouldn't tolerate either, so I agree too
^\^-_-^/^

Edgware, UK

#7 Aug 11, 2011
115000 plus signatures!

Location hidden

#8 Aug 12, 2011
[QUOTE who="^\^-_-^/^"]1150 00 plus signatures![/QUOTE]not sure what the limit is before parliament will address the issue, but it can't be far off now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black British Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
History Repeats 20 hr Anon 1
lmao british media has replaced black women wit... Jul 23 Truth 13
We black men love white and mixed women. (Sep '14) Jul 23 Truth 146
Black Women Hypocrisy Jul 23 Truth 8
I Want a Biracial Child - White (Sep '11) Jul 20 Leon 38
Why are black women so stupid? Jul 20 cherryontop 2
why are the media so scared of what black briti... Jul 18 Anon 2
More from around the web