A persons skin colour does not define them as a person.

Posted in the Black British Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 6, 2012
 
I have recently been working on a project with a friend which involves interacting with the public, and it's safe to say i'm pretty shocked by some of the reactions he gets compared to me.

I'm 23 and white, he's 23 and black. We have both lived in Britain our entire lives and grew up in similar environments. We don't talk or act any differently, we have the same group of friends, we like the same things......the only difference is our skin colour.

I'm not stereotyping, but I find mainly in the older generations, white people seem to genuinely dislike being approached by him and give really bitter/nasty replies before walking off.

Whereas me, I generally get a sincere and polite, "sorry im in a hurry" or at worst "no", I've never been told to "fuck off" or "go home."

It really pisses me off how arrogant an racist some people are towards him because he's the nicest guy you could wish to meet.

Ultimately, he's grown up the same way as me, in the same environment. He is no less British than me in any way. I just wish some of the racist uneducated shit spouting filth we have to deal with would stop and actually THINK for a second before they act in a certain way or say these things.

Racism is way to common in my opinion, be it subtle underlying racism or out in the open verbal racism, the UK needs to really think about the way it perceives and treats these people as they are no different to us.

As I said in the title....A persons skin colour does not define them as a person.

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 25, 2012
 
Skin Shouldn't define the person... but we have to face it-WE LIVE IN RACIST TIMES....REGARDLESS OF racial mixing.... Bringing mixed children into a hurtful, and cruel world, where no matter the numbers, they will be judged by the supposedly coveted-Because full black people are supposed to be envious of them...Right??,'brown skin' that they have..... VERY SAD..

Since: Apr 12

Bath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 21, 2012
 
Dinie wrote:
Skin Shouldn't define the person... but we have to face it-WE LIVE IN RACIST TIMES....REGARDLESS OF racial mixing.... Bringing mixed children into a hurtful, and cruel world, where no matter the numbers, they will be judged by the supposedly coveted-Because full black people are supposed to be envious of them...Right??,'brown skin' that they have..... VERY SAD..
I just saw this, and it is a real shame we on the whole are not fighting for the black corner

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 24, 2012
 
korenna wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw this, and it is a real shame we on the whole are not fighting for the black corner
Yes, Korenna, you are right....Too right...I am an example of someone who has been unsupported,harrassed and spoken down to by the black community), after lies told against me by a mixed race relative(Who is condoning INCEST(trying to set up her murderer brother, with his own cousin!! The rest of the family support her too!!) AND OTHERS SUPPORT HER!! DISGUSTING!!)-THEY ALWAYS BELIEVE MIXED RACE PEOPLE MUST BE INNOCENT AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE ALL LIARS!! Mixed race people get marvelled over due to their mix, and black people, some of the very people creating them HYPE THEM, and allow them to be CONCEITED!! BLACK PEOPLE NEVER LEARN FROM PAST MISTAKES AND ARE RELIVING SLAVERY (Whether they like to believe it or not!!)BY UPLIFTING NON-BLACK PEOPLE OVER BLACKS!! SHAME!!
Ernest

Rochester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 31, 2012
 
It shouldn't but it does .

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 1, 2012
 
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Korenna, you are right....Too right...I am an example of someone who has been unsupported,harrassed and spoken down to by the black community), after lies told against me by a mixed race relative(Who is condoning INCEST(trying to set up her murderer brother, with his own cousin!! The rest of the family support her too!!) AND OTHERS SUPPORT HER!! DISGUSTING!!)-THEY ALWAYS BELIEVE MIXED RACE PEOPLE MUST BE INNOCENT AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE ALL LIARS!! Mixed race people get marvelled over due to their mix, and black people, some of the very people creating them HYPE THEM, and allow them to be CONCEITED!! BLACK PEOPLE NEVER LEARN FROM PAST MISTAKES AND ARE RELIVING SLAVERY (Whether they like to believe it or not!!)BY UPLIFTING NON-BLACK PEOPLE OVER BLACKS!! SHAME!!
This is EXTREMELY sad, but unfortunately very true!!

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 1, 2012
 
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
This is EXTREMELY sad, but unfortunately very true!!
Heya TBK LDN...How are you? Black people need to stop with the colorism, so do whites, and so do many other races/ethnicities of people.. It's a shame that even with lots of mixing(Predominently of white/ethnic mixes), and RACISM still dominates life for us all in some way!
STOP NEGRO WORSHIP

Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 6, 2012
 
Africans have Low IQ and are dumb not like East Asians or Western people,Look Nigerian slums,or look race riots in London 2011 where Africans and Pakis were attacking English people,85 procent of all raping in England is African man on poor English girls,but England is Negro loving nation and English people have no pride or self respect.England of today is sad patetic joke.We Japanese have bigger econmy of U.K. and have pride and love our Japan not some African Low IQ apes.English man is pussy and Negro lover.English man is joke of the world.

Since: Jun 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 6, 2012
 
Typhoon88 wrote:
I have recently been working on a project with a friend which involves interacting with the public, and it's safe to say i'm pretty shocked by some of the reactions he gets compared to me.
I'm 23 and white, he's 23 and black. We have both lived in Britain our entire lives and grew up in similar environments. We don't talk or act any differently, we have the same group of friends, we like the same things......the only difference is our skin colour.
I'm not stereotyping, but I find mainly in the older generations, white people seem to genuinely dislike being approached by him and give really bitter/nasty replies before walking off.
Whereas me, I generally get a sincere and polite, "sorry im in a hurry" or at worst "no", I've never been told to "fuck off" or "go home."
It really pisses me off how arrogant an racist some people are towards him because he's the nicest guy you could wish to meet.
Ultimately, he's grown up the same way as me, in the same environment. He is no less British than me in any way. I just wish some of the racist uneducated shit spouting filth we have to deal with would stop and actually THINK for a second before they act in a certain way or say these things.
Racism is way to common in my opinion, be it subtle underlying racism or out in the open verbal racism, the UK needs to really think about the way it perceives and treats these people as they are no different to us.
As I said in the title....A persons skin colour does not define them as a person.
Hopefully in 30 years time this will not be a problem but thats what they thought 30 years ago as well. It might take 30/40 years for the generations post 1900 to 1960 to die out and hopefully with this kind of thinking.

Since: Jun 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 6, 2012
 
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya TBK LDN...How are you? Black people need to stop with the colorism, so do whites, and so do many other races/ethnicities of people.. It's a shame that even with lots of mixing(Predominently of white/ethnic mixes), and RACISM still dominates life for us all in some way!
Agreed a bad person is a bad person not becaues of what their colour is. The same goes for if a person is good it doesn't matter what their skin tone is

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 6, 2012
 
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya TBK LDN...How are you? Black people need to stop with the colorism, so do whites, and so do many other races/ethnicities of people.. It's a shame that even with lots of mixing(Predominently of white/ethnic mixes), and RACISM still dominates life for us all in some way!
I'm good,Dinie, how are you? Lol interracial mixing isn't going to get rid of racism at all, even SOME mixed race people will tell you that - well the ones who actually have their heads screwed on that is!! Anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly deluded!

Since: Jun 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 11, 2012
 
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good,Dinie, how are you? Lol interracial mixing isn't going to get rid of racism at all, even SOME mixed race people will tell you that - well the ones who actually have their heads screwed on that is!! Anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly deluded!
Yes it will not. To be honest i don't think racism will ever truely ever go away totally there will always be somebody that will use it to gain land power or money.

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 12, 2012
 
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good,Dinie, how are you? Lol interracial mixing isn't going to get rid of racism at all, even SOME mixed race people will tell you that - well the ones who actually have their heads screwed on that is!! Anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly deluded!
True... Especially, as the mixing that goes on is almost entirely white/ethnic... This just emphasizes the idea of white supremacy, and doesnt actually include other mixes.. Which happen just as much as white/ethnic mixes... Someone I know is Bangladeshi and she and her Chinese husband have just married..Not uncommon, or strange.. Unless you are some ignorant fool...Those who delude themselves, as you rightfully say, will argue against even ethnic people intermarrying... Such is their dislike of people not following ideas of white supremacy.. Nonsense!!

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 12, 2012
 
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good,Dinie, how are you? Lol interracial mixing isn't going to get rid of racism at all, even SOME mixed race people will tell you that - well the ones who actually have their heads screwed on that is!! Anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly deluded!
Oh, I forgot to say, I am fine... Thank you.. Wish the sun would shine more though... My poor herb plants are suffering...

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 13, 2012
 
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I forgot to say, I am fine... Thank you.. Wish the sun would shine more though... My poor herb plants are suffering...
Tell me about it, this weather has been an absolute joke! Mind you at least we got a little bit of sunshine today. Hope it lasts but I won't hold my breath!

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 13, 2012
 
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it, this weather has been an absolute joke! Mind you at least we got a little bit of sunshine today. Hope it lasts but I won't hold my breath!
;)

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 15, 2012
 
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
True... Especially, as the mixing that goes on is almost entirely white/ethnic... This just emphasizes the idea of white supremacy, and doesnt actually include other mixes.. Which happen just as much as white/ethnic mixes... Someone I know is Bangladeshi and she and her Chinese husband have just married..Not uncommon, or strange.. Unless you are some ignorant fool...Those who delude themselves, as you rightfully say, will argue against even ethnic people intermarrying... Such is their dislike of people not following ideas of white supremacy.. Nonsense!!
I know what you mean, one of my old school friends is Thai and 7 years ago she married an Indian man, and you would not BELIEVE some of the racist comments people said to her at the time!! Some of the worst ones came from two of her aunties, who are both married to white men!!! KMT!!

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 15, 2012
 
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean, one of my old school friends is Thai and 7 years ago she married an Indian man, and you would not BELIEVE some of the racist comments people said to her at the time!! Some of the worst ones came from two of her aunties, who are both married to white men!!! KMT!!
I have been through some shit because I speak the truth and have stated many times that due to disrespect from wm,and the fact that I don't find them overly attractive/better more than other men!! A man is just a man!!

Some Thai's and Filipinas are the worst for thinking that w.p, are somehow better than their own people...And they openly show this behaviour.. W.p in many cases represent WEALTH for those of poorer backgrounds... This is not always the case, many of these same boasting women, marry BROKE wm, and don't always have status that they crave and try to show off about! Haha.. In my case,people have openly shunned me for arguing otherwise, and it has come from Asians AND w.p who seem to think that they can BULLY OTHERS INTO THEIR THINKING...AFTER TWO YEARS OR MORE, IT HASN'T WORKED AND ISN'T LIKELY TO...Each to their own, but, my life is not their business..Just like your friends life is none of their business..If it wasn't successful, THEN IT WOULDN'T WORK..Good for her.. PEOPLE LIKE HER AUNTS NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STOP CHATTING FUCKERY TO HER OR OTHERS THAT THEY HAVE A VIEW ABOUT!!

Since: Jul 12

Urbana, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 30, 2012
 
STOP NEGRO WORSHIP wrote:
Africans have Low IQ and are dumb not like East Asians or Western people,Look Nigerian slums,or look race riots in London 2011 where Africans and Pakis were attacking English people,85 procent of all raping in England is African man on poor English girls,but England is Negro loving nation and English people have no pride or self respect.England of today is sad patetic joke.We Japanese have bigger econmy of U.K. and have pride and love our Japan not some African Low IQ apes.English man is pussy and Negro lover.English man is joke of the world.
Wow. I'm in this program at school called AVID. I'm African-American and I'm one of the smartest people in class. The only grades I make are A's. But it's so sad how racist you are.
ana

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 12, 2012
 
STOP NEGRO WORSHIP wrote:
Africans have Low IQ and are dumb not like East Asians or Western people,Look Nigerian slums,or look race riots in London 2011 where Africans and Pakis were attacking English people,85 procent of all raping in England is African man on poor English girls,but England is Negro loving nation and English people have no pride or self respect.England of today is sad patetic joke.We Japanese have bigger econmy of U.K. and have pride and love our Japan not some African Low IQ apes.English man is pussy and Negro lover.English man is joke of the world.
I don't think you are East Asian no because some East Asians are innocent because any one can be anything online but i am multiracial i am mixed with 7 different races but i look like i am mixed with 3 different races those were the dominant genes and part of my genes Asian , i am more proud of my English ancestry than Asian ancestry and i don't mind the English men being my pussy lover specially the nice and fine looking ones Lol i don't think Asian men are attractive i am very exotic and pretty i can have any men in these world but Asian men are not my cup of tea . My best friend is a Korean guy most of my best friends are males ( women are fill with drama) abd he is the nicest man in these world they are good and evil every where but i am not attactive to him so you are ugly get a life idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Black British Discussions

Search the Black British Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
london black men are confused: (May '13) Mon handsomerandyblackladbrad 42
Are black women stupid? (Aug '13) Apr 13 Asha 18
Pakis Arrest 9 Mo Old For Murder LOL!!! Apr 12 9DuceGangstaCrip 1
I Want a Biracial Child - White (Sep '11) Apr 2 Cha 22
Black british vs afro-americans? (Mar '11) Mar 31 Snob Detector 309
Black British women in NYC- where to meet ? Mar 18 CentralParkW 1
Do black gay guys like other black gay guys? (May '13) Mar '14 Jet 27
•••
•••
•••
•••