First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Master_race

Saint Charles, IL

#1 Sep 21, 2016
Why are blacks so obsessed with white people? All you ever hear black people talk about is, "white people smdh"Get a life you losers lol

New Rochelle, NY

#2 Oct 7, 2016
Master_race wrote:
Why are blacks so obsessed with white people? All you ever hear black people talk about is, "white people smdh"Get a life you losers lol
Why are some white male nationalists obsessed with black folks who live in inner cities?

The ego boost.

When a young black man states that "white folks are crazy", he is secretly implying that blacks were "born better". So then, that black male can then feel a little less insecure about himself.
2 Dogs

Meriden, CT

#3 Oct 8, 2016
Master_race wrote:
You got it twisted.

It is you Krackers who are obsessed with blacks.

If not, why are you Krackers here?
Jax

Bayside, NY

#4 Oct 8, 2016
We brothas are only obessed about white women.
WhiteLion

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 8, 2016
2 Dogs wrote:
<quoted text>

You got it twisted.

It is you Krackers who are obsessed with blacks.

If not, why are you Krackers here?
To laugh at the ridiculous conspiracies that colored folks come up with. Not an obsession though. It's pure entertainment. "Black lives matter." Hahahaha that's some funny shit right there.
2 Dogs

Meriden, CT

#6 Oct 8, 2016
WhiteLion wrote:
<quoted text>

To laugh at the ridiculous conspiracies that colored folks come up with. Not an obsession though. It's pure entertainment. "Black lives matter." Hahahaha that's some funny shit right there.
The Kracker Trump and his supporters are way more funnier. Entertainment to the 25th power.

And you know this.
WhiteLion

Houston, TX

#7 Oct 8, 2016
2 Dogs wrote:
<quoted text>

The Kracker Trump and his supporters are way more funnier. Entertainment to the 25th power.

And you know this.
Maybe so but nothing is funnier than seeing some ghetto fabulous black bitch on social media using "Ebonics" in her pathetic attempts to communicate with others. Iff Yu speekk lyke dis den yu shuld kno I'm laffin at yo stoopid azz
2 Dogs

Meriden, CT

#8 Oct 8, 2016
The Kracker Trump and his supporters with their slogan"Make America great again" speaking in their Ivonics and hillbilly trailer park trash dialect is too funny

Watching a bunch of dumb ignorant hillbillies talk politics is priceless.
The Dark Ages

Union City, GA

#10 Oct 10, 2016
Master_race wrote:
Funny...

When yall came the caves you couldn't get away from us. The Caucasus mountains neanderthals.

"My people are lost because a lack of knowledge"

THEY ALWAYS GO BACK TO THE CAVE!
ADAM, EVE, NOAH!! THE SUN IS A MF
Clide

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Oct 11, 2016
Master_race wrote:
Well I can be very honest we do blame u guys for every FN thing we do wrong. Its pathetic as it is hilarious.

You see the black race needs a crutch we're too disillusioned to open our eyes and see the destruction we've caused in this country. Yes whites are destructive as well but u don't go blaming blacks when u cause an entire wild live species to become endangered.

And you certainly don't blame blacks when you force natives off their land just to build your resorts.

TRUTH is Black ppl need to feel we are the ONLY struggling race, it gives us meaning. We need to teach our bad a$$ kids that they are victims in America and every other race is just "picking on them." This is why we will remain where we are while everyone else moves along.
Clide

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Oct 11, 2016
WhiteLion wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe so but nothing is funnier than seeing some ghetto fabulous black bitch on social media using "Ebonics" in her pathetic attempts to communicate with others. Iff Yu speekk lyke dis den yu shuld kno I'm laffin at yo stoopid azz
Lmao this is why I'm so embarassed of my ppl. And the crazy part is the rest of these FN wack jobs r too dumb to feel ashamed. We defend our stupidity. My God.

We can't even pronounce a simple little word such as ASK
And we think it's cute. Its time to wake up black ppl. Its not the white man's fault you can't speak properly.
Just embarrassing smh so ashamed.
Clide

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Oct 12, 2016
Jax wrote:
Speak for yourself brotha, I go for the exotic types
Roll Off

United States

#14 Oct 12, 2016
When something goes wrong wif da World.......it's easy......just blame Whitey yo. You be a victim - I be a victim - she be a victim - we all victims. Whiteys fault-n-shiiit mofuggers.
2 Dogs

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Oct 12, 2016
Roll Off wrote:
When something goes wrong wif da World.......it's easy......just blame Whitey yo. You be a victim - I be a victim - she be a victim - we all victims. Whiteys fault-n-shiiit mofuggers.
Something like when Krackers get caught up in the criminal justice system, right?

You know, when they claim it was the medicine,a medical condition or the big black did and they are not responsible. Sometimes they will even blame the damn dog. And you know this. Why?

Because that's what Krackers do.
Roll Off

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2016
2 Dogs wrote:
<quoted text>

Something like when Krackers get caught up in the criminal justice system, right?

You know, when they claim it was the medicine,a medical condition or the big black did and they are not responsible. Sometimes they will even blame the damn dog. And you know this. Why?

Because that's what Krackers do.
I be blaming that post on a Whitey Kracker Mofugger.....n-shit...Yo. Because that what Mofos do.
2 Dogs

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Oct 12, 2016
Roll Off wrote:
<quoted text>I be blaming that post on a Whitey Kracker Mofugger.....n-shit...Yo. Because that what Mofos do.
Another dud by whack Kracker productions.
BrownClownGonnaS hoeShine

Twinsburg, OH

#18 Mar 8, 2017
Jax wrote:
Too bad it isn't reciprocated huh? Smh
TruthTriggers

East Chicago, IN

#19 Mar 19, 2017
All your hate sounds retarded on both ends of the spectrums... these post could be used in class rooms to show how stupid humams are when it comes to judging others only by the color of ones skin... "blacks did this or whites did that" "monkey this and Neanderthal that". In truth none of us truely know. But what is the obvious is the stupidity no matter the race. Although I do appreciate the learning tool. Showed my young kings and queens how not to act.
Dee

Woodbridge, VA

#23 May 23, 2017
Jax wrote:
Troll?
Dee

Woodbridge, VA

#24 May 23, 2017
BrownClownGonnaShoeShine wrote:
<quoted text>

Too bad it isn't reciprocated huh? Smh
It is for the best. White women have a habit of getting them hung from trees...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Black-African American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Study... Nov 15 The Great Thaw 1
The ‘Great Thaw’ of 2019 is on its’ way! Nov 15 The Great Thaw 1
What the pastor said about recessives.... Nov 10 DaFoFawtyFourthFunk 1
God hates whites. (Jun '16) Nov 8 Alarmist 56
Why they are so mad all the time? Nov 2 DGXte1 1
Multicultural America (Oct '17) Oct 27 Whitey Williams 14
Black Privilege:If Bill Cosby was white, he'd g... Oct 27 Hadar Judah 12